Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 357 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220214_203125138 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203128695 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203132220 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203206436.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203143840 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203139534 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-151720 (resized).png
    ups-delay2.png
    ups-delay (resized).png
    0AB50F90-50EC-40D5-AFA1-9735E79ECA84 (resized).jpeg
    ABE6DF33-EDC4-4668-88FA-51FC95D8CEF5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tophervette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#279 1 year ago

They are the only place on the planet for the part I need to finish my build. Prayers to the shipping Gods that the package is found.

1 week later
    #286 1 year ago

Sorry to hear the troubles you are having with trying to help us get rare parts. Even worse is that the package made it from Germany, across the Atlantic, only to get lost in middle America by some slacker at a shipping company. I bought some PCB lamp boards on EBay from a lady in France. I got a shipping notification that it went from Paris to NYC. It arrived in NYC, then did not move for a week. Thought maybe it was in customs. But eventually got notified it was lost. EBay lady refunded my money, but I still needed the parts. Months later, I got another set from Argentina. They arrived in a week.

#290 1 year ago

Pinhead1982 - Thanks, I may do that but will wait a few more weeks for this order to show up. I only need one plastic piece to finish my Dr Who restoration. And it is only located at that shop.
    Cheers.

#292 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Be careful what you wish for..... the quality there, varies widely...

At this point, I don't care about quality. I just need that piece of plastic. It is mostly covered up by the left ramp and 2 flasher lights anyway.

1 week later
    #296 1 year ago

Thanks for trying. The whole shipping experience right now sucks, no matter where you are trying to get it from.

1 week later
    #299 1 year ago

Thanks for the PM. Please invoice for me to pay up.

1 week later
    #301 1 year ago

The quality of the two plastics I received were top notch. Not only did they match and fit original plastics, the colors were spot on. They were covered with a thin plastic covering that pealed off and revealed clear plastic and great graphics. I installed them immediately, as I have been waiting 6 months to complete a restoration. I am very pleased with the products. Thanks Zitt for making this happen.

1 week later
    #305 1 year ago

Got my package today. Thanks.

4 weeks later
    #310 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I really hesitate to bring this up...but I expect to do a personal order for myself and one other guy in the next week or two.
    I know I said I was done... and I am... but if someone has a part they have to have; now would be the time to contact me via PM to discuss terms. I don't want to do 20s of parts like previous buys; but I'm sure someone has needs and missed the previous boats.

Zitt - I really really appreciate you being able to get my plastic part for Dr Who, as it was unavailable anywhere else. it made it possible for me to complete my build. Thank You again!!!

2 months later
    #324 1 year ago

Added to list and PM sent.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tophervette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed?tu=tophervette and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.