Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 357 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220214_203125138 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203128695 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203132220 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203206436.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203143840 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203139534 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-151720 (resized).png
    ups-delay2.png
    ups-delay (resized).png
    0AB50F90-50EC-40D5-AFA1-9735E79ECA84 (resized).jpeg
    ABE6DF33-EDC4-4668-88FA-51FC95D8CEF5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 5 years ago

Periodically; I order some parts in bulk from http://Pinball.Center … namely the

Translucent Pop Bumper bodiesand

Frosted Drop Targets. I'm planning on doing a bulk order later this month (waiting on bodies to be manufactured in Germany) but I hope to have the parts in time for TPF'20 - aka late March.

That'd said; since

Pinball.Center does not ship to North America- I offer my fellow pinball fanatics the option of piggy backing on my larger order with some smaller stuff.

IF there is a hard-to-find part they offer that you want (and can't buy in the states); please reply here... or send me a PM and we'll work out the details.

Side Armor is not included in these group buys due to package length and UPS not standing behind their shipping damage:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed/page/2#post-6158114

Toppers are no longer allowed in these Group Buys as they do not appear to survive the trip from Germany to Texas. I've had several broken or cracked; as a result, I can no longer accept the risk.

Scared Stiff sling plastics are no longer allowed in Group Buys.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed/page/5#post-6709874

Groupbuys are cancelled; including current one

#2 5 years ago

I live in Hong Kong and they ship direct. I understand they don’t ship direct to USA. Are you using a forwarding company?

#3 5 years ago

No. I have a business relationship with Pinball.Center. He will ship direct to me; just not "regular" customers for some reason.
    Never really been explained the reason why.

1 month later
    #4 5 years ago

The window for this order closed about two weeks ago as I've already received this batch of orders.

I expect to need to do another order late April. So if there is interest; please drop me a PM or post here.

4 months later
    #5 4 years ago

Planning a new order (smaller) in 4-6wks. If you have needs; now would be the time. I don't foresee doing another order for 4-6mths.

#6 4 years ago

Need to check, there were some spot targets i was wanting for alvin g's.

#7 4 years ago

Let me know via PM.
    Please provide me their "order number" and a direct link, so I know to order the correct part in that PM.

3 weeks later
    #8 4 years ago

Deadline for this order is this weekend (9/7).

#9 4 years ago

Shit- just yesterday found a plastic I needed.
    Of course only available through Pinball Center.
    Damn, my fault, my fault. I had time.

#10 4 years ago

Haven't ordered yet - still waiting for an item to go in stock.
    I'll probably pull the trigger in a few days. so will update the title with the new ETA.

#11 4 years ago

This order closed as the order has been submitted to Pinball.Center.

I expect to have another order in 2-3months for some switch targets.

1 week later
    #12 4 years ago

Zitt are you still ordering from pinball.center
    I noticed they have a WWF royal rumble repro header. Any experience with those?
    Also the data east launch button assembly
    Ben

#13 4 years ago

Have the housing in stock at my store.
    No experience with toppers from them.

Should be ordering again in a month or two.

#14 4 years ago

All but three orders from this group has been invoiced and shipped. Those three orders need special packaging. I waiting for USPS to deliver the shipping materials I need. Once that happens; I'll be invoicing those three final orders from this group buy.

I hope it helps my fellow pinball collectors out in the long run.

#15 4 years ago

Received my plastic. Many thanks @Zitt!
    Great opportunity for everyone to get those specific parts not offered anywhere else.

#16 4 years ago

I'd be in for a couple of items on the next order.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from aztarac:

I'd be in for a couple of items on the next order.

PM me.
    So far; I have no interest. If I have no interested; I'll just order what I need when they go in stock and keep the shipping low as my items aren't expected to take up much volume / weight.

Edit:
    I've updated the OP title to reflect a purely unofficial deadline. I'm waiting on a custom order of Lollypop targetsto be custom manufactured and expect them to be ready in a couple of weeks. I won't pull the trigger any earlier than 10/20; BUT I make no guarantees that I won't delay past the date. IE if the lollypop targets aren't ready - I will not be ordering.

1 week later
    #18 4 years ago

I've only had 2 or 3 interested people. Hoping some more will step up so we can share the shipping costs among more people.

#19 4 years ago

Shipped the last orders from Post #11's order. These were the translites which needed special packing.

I'm going to inquire about my special order later today.

1 week later
    #20 4 years ago

Group Order still open. My Standup targets are still being manufactured ... no definitive answer right now as to when they will be available.

1 week later
    #21 4 years ago

I want in. PM Sent.

2 months later
    #22 4 years ago

Bumping thread as I expect to be able to order the standup targets I was trying to line up late last year.
    I've been told "two weeks" ... for stock to be available. I'm also going to need to re-order some pop bumper bodies again.

So; if you have a Pinball.Center need; please get back to ASAP via PM. I'll be ready to pull the trigger on this order as soon as I'm told my standup targets are instock and orderable.

#23 4 years ago

Zitt is a really good guy and asset to our pinball community.
    I've done several orders now and if you are on the fence , don't be.
    Email Zitt with what you need, if it's in stock!

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Zitt is a really good guy and asset to our pinball community.
    I've done several orders now and if you are on the fence , don't be.
    Email Zitt with what you need, if it's in stock!

+1
    Order with confidence... Zitt is a good dude!

3 months later
    #26 4 years ago

I'be telling people mid-year for the next group buy; but things may cause me to pull the trigger early.
    Specifically; COVID-19 economy has caused Euro to USD rates to be more favorable.
    If I can get about 10-15 customers interested in a group buy; We may do one at the end of April.

If you want in on the next GroupBuy; send me a PM and we'll discuss terms.

#27 4 years ago

not a huge outpouring of desire.
    Bump.

#28 3 years ago

Free bump, I’ll take a look and see

#29 3 years ago

Less than a week left. (5 days)

#30 3 years ago

Pm sent

#31 3 years ago

PM Sent

#32 3 years ago

PM sent.

#33 3 years ago

Last and final bump. I already have a 31ish line item order in the cart. I'm getting a little tired of spread-sheeting these lists.

If you don't contact me with your list by noon on 4/29; you won't be included in this group buy.

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Last and final bump. I already have a 31ish line item order in the cart. I'm getting a little tired of spread-sheeting these lists.
    If you don't contact me with your list by noon on 4/29; you won't be included in this group buy.

Bro, you always provide a Great Service!

#35 3 years ago

Window for this order is closed. Order submitted a few minutes ago.
    I'll be in touch with those on this group buy in a few days w/ ball park estimate once exchange rate and shipping to usa is known.

#36 3 years ago

I may have to get on that next order. I’ve been eyeballing that Spider-Man armor they sell... I don’t have the scratch at the moment for this one

#37 3 years ago

Armour is not allowed in the general group buys because of the length of the armor.
    Armour requires a special group buy and must be packaged with exactly 4 other sets. Even then shipping is very expensive.
    "best price include shipping 240€
    but its equal if you order 1 Set or 5 shipping same, parcel always big"

This means we'd need 4 other people to move forward with a armor purchase understanding the shipping for armor would be 240euros/5.

#38 3 years ago

Pinball.Center order for the round ending 4/29 has been submitted and paid. All Pinsiders should have gotten an IM from me with your ball park totals and a request for physical addresses and paypal details. Thanks to everyone who participated; because of you, there were 51 line items in this order... bringing the group shipping to 2.33 per item. For those keeping track; the order was over 1812 euros and include 159 euros in shipping.

#39 3 years ago

Somehow I've missed this thread but will add it to my favorites.
    I'd like to get in on this next time. I'm always needing something from Pinball Center.

#40 3 years ago

The best thing to do... is after 2-3weks for now... PM me with the title "pinball.Center" and I'll try to go thru and remind people when I'm thinking of a new order.
    I had about 3-4 people waiting in the wings for this order to move forward... so it does happen.
    Once a group buy is complete and settled up - I archive old PMs; that way my inbox doesn't become completely unmanageable.

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Armour is not allowed in the general group buys because of the length of the armor.
    Armour requires a special group buy and must be packaged with exactly 4 other sets. Even then shipping is very expensive.
    "best price include shipping 240€
    but its equal if you order 1 Set or 5 shipping same, parcel always big"
    This means we'd need 4 other people to move forward with a armor purchase understanding the shipping for armor would be 240euros/5.

I'm still in for the ACDC armor set. So we need 3 more people to get in on a armor group buy.

#42 3 years ago

KingBW; you're armor set is already in the previous group buy which we are waiting for the armor to go "in stock" after the factories restart in europe.

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

KingBW; you're armor set is already in the previous group buy which we are waiting for the armor to go "in stock" after the factories restart in europe.

Ah, okay. Thanks. Thought someone backed out. Great!

1 week later
    #44 3 years ago

Group order is here.
    First batches of Invoices to those who responded first sent out.
    Check your pinside messages folks.

#45 3 years ago

All invoices have been sent.
    All but 4 orders have shipped. Two pending payment. One pending additional parts from my store.

Thanks to all that participated; enjoy your parts!

1 week later
    #46 3 years ago

Due to a series of unfortunate events... May have to do a replacement, emergency order to satisfy a problem with the last Amor group buy.
    At my best guess; may have room for 2-3 sets of armor in this emergency order.

If you have immediate needs for Pinball.Center's custom armor:
    https://www.pinball.center/de/search?sSearch=side%2Brails&p=3

and want to be part of this emergency order - please contact me by PM immediately for me to explain the terms and expectations.
    This emergency order would be limited to exactly 5 sets in total (and two are already spoken for) and all armor MUST be in stock at the time of order.

#47 3 years ago

Have 3 people pencilled in for the armor group buy. Assuming all are in we have a full set for this order. I am taking one or two alternates in case one of the 3 doesn't confirm as "in".

1 month later
    #48 3 years ago

All... Tax day was a few days ago... so cash flow it an issue for me personally.
    That said; I hope/expect to be ready to start taking group buys first part of August. I'm starting to run low on some pop bodies... and other misc things so August sounds likely.

3 weeks later
    #49 3 years ago

Time to start planning for the next group buy. Cash flow is still an issue for me at this exact moment; however, I hope to be in a better position for the end of August.

If you want to participate in this group buy; please start sending me PMs or post here. I'll start a spreadsheet here in a few days we we can start tracking the group buy.

#50 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Time to start planning for the next group buy. Cash flow is still an issue for me at this exact moment; however, I hope to be in a better position for the end of August.
    If you want to participate in this group buy; please start sending me PMs or post here. I'll start a spreadsheet here in a few days we we can start tracking the group buy.

I need some Gilligan plastics they have. I'll figure out exactly which ones and PM you. Thanks.

There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed?hl=play_pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.