Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 41 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 42 days ago

Anyone know makes their cab art? Is it in house or by Retro Refurbs? Or someone else?
    Needing a Twister set.

#152 42 days ago

No idea. My gut tells me he has a vendor; just don't know who they are.

#153 37 days ago

Everyone whom has sent me a Direct Message should have an message in the inbox.
    We have about 9 people on the list... with at least 3 waiting on stock that currently not available.
    We need at least 6 more people to make this group buy a "sure thing". If your name is in this list; you are currently confirmed on the list:
    unlockpinball Lmjdad Enchantress TheHoss JayTeeF KoolFingers curban 03whtlightning pfinny The_Pump_House

#154 32 days ago

I'm in, just havn't sent my final list.. so down to 5

#155 31 days ago

Pinside member Scribbles wants in and sent you a PM Zitt.

#156 30 days ago

I am in. PM sent to Zitt.

1 week later
    #157 24 days ago

Still short about 2-3 people for this group buy. Need to have at least 15 active customers to make this doable.

#158 23 days ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Still short about 2-3 people for this group buy. Need to have at least 15 active customers to make this doable.

Sending you a PM. I’m in for this GB.

#160 20 days ago

Good morning, I have a credit for the Elvis side armor that I purchased about six months ago. It was damaged when it arrived as it wasn't really packed properly. Can I arrange to have it shipped with your stuff? I would likely buy some other stuff as well. I do have a US address for shipping purposes.

NEVERMIND: I think I was reading an earlier order where some people wanted side armor. Not sure how they come up with 240 euro to ship? The thin rail part just needs to be inserted into a thick poster tube and it should not get damaged. Thank you.

#161 20 days ago

Side armor is not allowed as part of these group buys because UPS fuxed me by standing behind their service.
    As a result; I refuse to import side armor.

#162 19 days ago

If you need a little extra$ to make the group by possible let me know. Would hate to see it fall through if were so close.

#164 15 days ago

We have enough customers to make this order happen.
    More are always welcome to make sure we don't fall under the threshold. It also make the shipping more reasonable for everyone.

Reminder deadline for all orders is 9/14/2021.

#165 13 days ago

Hey there!! I need a couple of small parts from this shop!!
    I need a spinner assembly for Johnny Mnemonic and an overlay Mylar for the the multiballs on Demolition Man.

#166 13 days ago

Pm me the order numbers so wer can discuss terms

#167 13 days ago

PM sent, thank you!

#168 13 days ago

PM sent, have y’all done a few of these orders or is this the first as a group??

Beyond surreal to have stumbled upon this group cause I have been wondering how to get my order from this company.

#169 13 days ago
    Quoted from cricrow:

PM sent, have y’all done a few of these orders or is this the first as a group??

I've been organizing these group buys for about 2 years; once a quarter... so at least 8 orders so far.

#170 12 days ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I've been organizing these group buys for about 2 years; once a quarter... so at least 8 orders so far.

So happy to have found y’all!!

#171 12 days ago

Sending pm if not to late…

#172 12 days ago

not to late. Deadline is the 14th.

#173 11 days ago

I've been planning out a homebrew (simple/smaller) pin, and I'm starting to look at buying some parts. Are there certain playfield parts or assemblies that pinball.center would be the preferred supplier for?

Forgive the ignorant question, but I did look through the thread and didn't find any "rules of thumb."

#174 7 days ago

PM sent!

#175 7 days ago

Most buy from Pinball.Center to get art pieces that their game needs or unique parts for their game.

I already stock some of the artless common pinball parts such as bodies, targets, and drop targets.

See pinball-mods.com for those parts
    http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/replacement-parts-c-28.html

#176 7 days ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I already stock some of the artless common pinball parts such as bodies, targets, and drop targets.
    See pinball-mods.com for those parts

Something I did not know. Thanks for the heads up.

#178 4 days ago

Order window is closed. Shopping cart has been submitted. Will know more when I get the final invoice with shipping charges.
    Thanks to all those who participated; making the group shipping reasonable for most of us.

JayTeeF your item was not in stock. Would you like me to back order it for the next group buy - likely in Dec.

#179 4 days ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

JayTeeF your item was not in stock. Would you like me to back order it for the next group buy - likely in Dec.

Bummer. No thanks Zitt

#180 3 days ago

Exchange rate was 0.811488 - Order has been paid for.
    Estimates have gone out via Paypal.

I am missing shipping and/or paypal details for the following participants:
    cricrow Mbecker tbonedrums curban Enchantress
    Please check your PM and provide that info.

Everyone else should have an estimate of your portion in your paypal account. I'll convert the estimates to invoices once I confirm the parts are here; have them packed, weighed, and ready to ship.

There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside