Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 357 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220214_203125138 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203128695 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203132220 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203206436.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203143840 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203139534 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-151720 (resized).png
    ups-delay2.png
    ups-delay (resized).png
    0AB50F90-50EC-40D5-AFA1-9735E79ECA84 (resized).jpeg
    ABE6DF33-EDC4-4668-88FA-51FC95D8CEF5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.
    #151 2 years ago

Anyone know makes their cab art? Is it in house or by Retro Refurbs? Or someone else?
    Needing a Twister set.

#152 2 years ago

No idea. My gut tells me he has a vendor; just don't know who they are.

#153 2 years ago

Everyone whom has sent me a Direct Message should have an message in the inbox.
    We have about 9 people on the list... with at least 3 waiting on stock that currently not available.
    We need at least 6 more people to make this group buy a "sure thing". If your name is in this list; you are currently confirmed on the list:
    unlockpinball Lmjdad Enchantress TheHoss JayTeeF KoolFingers curban 03whtlightning pfinny The_Pump_House

#154 2 years ago

I'm in, just havn't sent my final list.. so down to 5

#155 2 years ago

Pinside member Scribbles wants in and sent you a PM Zitt.

#156 2 years ago

I am in. PM sent to Zitt.

1 week later
    #157 2 years ago

Still short about 2-3 people for this group buy. Need to have at least 15 active customers to make this doable.

#158 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Still short about 2-3 people for this group buy. Need to have at least 15 active customers to make this doable.

Sending you a PM. I’m in for this GB.

#160 2 years ago

Good morning, I have a credit for the Elvis side armor that I purchased about six months ago. It was damaged when it arrived as it wasn't really packed properly. Can I arrange to have it shipped with your stuff? I would likely buy some other stuff as well. I do have a US address for shipping purposes.

NEVERMIND: I think I was reading an earlier order where some people wanted side armor. Not sure how they come up with 240 euro to ship? The thin rail part just needs to be inserted into a thick poster tube and it should not get damaged. Thank you.

#161 2 years ago

Side armor is not allowed as part of these group buys because UPS fuxed me by standing behind their service.
    As a result; I refuse to import side armor.

#162 2 years ago

If you need a little extra$ to make the group by possible let me know. Would hate to see it fall through if were so close.

#163 2 years ago

PM sent

#164 2 years ago

We have enough customers to make this order happen.
    More are always welcome to make sure we don't fall under the threshold. It also make the shipping more reasonable for everyone.

Reminder deadline for all orders is 9/14/2021.

#165 2 years ago

Hey there!! I need a couple of small parts from this shop!!
    I need a spinner assembly for Johnny Mnemonic and an overlay Mylar for the the multiballs on Demolition Man.

#166 2 years ago

Pm me the order numbers so wer can discuss terms

#167 2 years ago

PM sent, thank you!

#168 2 years ago

PM sent, have y’all done a few of these orders or is this the first as a group??

Beyond surreal to have stumbled upon this group cause I have been wondering how to get my order from this company.

#169 2 years ago
    Quoted from cricrow:

PM sent, have y’all done a few of these orders or is this the first as a group??

I've been organizing these group buys for about 2 years; once a quarter... so at least 8 orders so far.

#170 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I've been organizing these group buys for about 2 years; once a quarter... so at least 8 orders so far.

So happy to have found y’all!!

#171 2 years ago

Sending pm if not to late…

#172 2 years ago

not to late. Deadline is the 14th.

#173 2 years ago

I've been planning out a homebrew (simple/smaller) pin, and I'm starting to look at buying some parts. Are there certain playfield parts or assemblies that pinball.center would be the preferred supplier for?

Forgive the ignorant question, but I did look through the thread and didn't find any "rules of thumb."

#174 2 years ago

PM sent!

#175 2 years ago

Most buy from Pinball.Center to get art pieces that their game needs or unique parts for their game.

I already stock some of the artless common pinball parts such as bodies, targets, and drop targets.

See pinball-mods.com for those parts
    http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/replacement-parts-c-28.html

#176 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I already stock some of the artless common pinball parts such as bodies, targets, and drop targets.
    See pinball-mods.com for those parts

Something I did not know. Thanks for the heads up.

#178 2 years ago

Order window is closed. Shopping cart has been submitted. Will know more when I get the final invoice with shipping charges.
    Thanks to all those who participated; making the group shipping reasonable for most of us.

JayTeeF your item was not in stock. Would you like me to back order it for the next group buy - likely in Dec.

#179 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

JayTeeF your item was not in stock. Would you like me to back order it for the next group buy - likely in Dec.

Bummer. No thanks Zitt

#180 2 years ago

Exchange rate was 0.811488 - Order has been paid for.
    Estimates have gone out via Paypal.

I am missing shipping and/or paypal details for the following participants:
    cricrow Mbecker tbonedrums curban Enchantress
    Please check your PM and provide that info.

Everyone else should have an estimate of your portion in your paypal account. I'll convert the estimates to invoices once I confirm the parts are here; have them packed, weighed, and ready to ship.

1 week later
    #181 2 years ago

Parts are here actually arrived Wed. I'm slowly working thru the list after my day job ends. I'm about half way thru the list; leaving the more difficult items for last.
    Some people have odd shaped items which are going to require some ninja "packing" capabilities. Items like plastics and toppers are problematic as I don't have a USPS free "box" they will fit in.

Bear with me as I work down the list - watch your PMs and/or paypal email accounts. I'm sending Invoices once they are packed and weighted based upon the physical address you gave me.

#182 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Exchange rate was 0.811488 - Order has been paid for.
    Estimates have gone out via Paypal.
    I am missing shipping and/or paypal details for the following participants:
    cricrow Mbecker tbonedrums curban Enchantress
    Please check your PM and provide that info.
    Everyone else should have an estimate of your portion in your paypal account. I'll convert the estimates to invoices once I confirm the parts are here; have them packed, weighed, and ready to ship.

Hey, I just saw this note and checked my PayPal but I do not have an estimate there. We can chat in PM if that’s easier.

#183 2 years ago
    Quoted from evileye:

Hey, I just saw this note and checked my PayPal but I do not have an estimate there.

you don't because I didn't get your physical and paypal addresses.
    I have your molding packed. just need some info to finalize the invoice. Please see your PM and respond with that info.

I just did a massive packing marathon tonight and most have invoices in their paypal account.
    I think I have about 3 plastics set orders and a topper to still pack... won't be easy as non fit any boxes I currently have.
    I expect the weekend will be needed to find suitable shipping containers.

#184 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

you don't because I didn't get your physical and paypal addresses.
    I have your molding packed. just need some info to finalize the invoice. Please see your PM and respond with that info.
    I just did a massive packing marathon tonight and most have invoices in their paypal account.
    I think I have about 3 plastics set orders and a topper to still pack... won't be easy as non fit any boxes I currently have.
    I expect the weekend will be needed to find suitable shipping containers.

Thank you sir! PM replied

#185 2 years ago

All items have been packed. Everyone should have an invoice in their paypal account.
    Anything paid for by like 10am monday will go out in monday's usmail.

#186 2 years ago

Everyone has paid and all group buy orders have shipped.

Because I've started getting PMs; I wanted to broadcast this.
    Simply put; USPS is making noise about increased delays and more importantly increased shipping charges.
    https://www.cnet.com/how-to/new-usps-price-hikes-and-delays-begin-in-october-what-to-know-today/

I haven't set a date for the next group buy.
    Right now I'm thinking of avoiding the holiday rush and these delays and just ordering after the new year.
    Last year; it took over a month for the December group buy to get in peoples hands even though all shipped priority mail.

That said; if there is overwhelming support for a Dec Group buy - I'll consider it. But it needs to be overwhelming, publicly supported here in the thread.

#187 2 years ago

I received my items and all was fine. Thx again for doing this Zitt. I’m sure I’ll be ordering again soon.

#188 2 years ago

Same here! Always a pleasure doing biz.

#189 2 years ago

Items arrived safe — thanks zitt!!

#190 2 years ago

This was my first group buy, and it went very well! Thank you Zitt!

#191 2 years ago

Zitt thank you very much for such an easy and smooth group buy.

#192 2 years ago

Can I just say again and remind everybody that Zitt, is the man!

#193 2 years ago

Worked great for me as a first time group buyer!

2 weeks later
    #194 2 years ago

Bumping this thread to see if anyone else is needing some parts. My list is well over $1300 so far.

#195 2 years ago

PM sent.

#197 2 years ago

Zitt - I'll participate in your next group buy. Thanks for offering this service.

#198 2 years ago

I’m interested.

#199 2 years ago

Ok. Been in discussions with ngoett ... his list meets the minimum threshold for a new group buy.
    However, given what we experienced last year with COVID related shipping delays and "shipping surcharges" by all the major carriers - we are going to wait AT LEAST until the current USPS surcharge expires on Dec 26th.

The plan right now is to order after that deadline ... and if USPS doesn't have any major slow downs we'll probably pull the trigger.

Going to need to play this by ear as I do plan on visiting family over the Christmas holidays.

#200 2 years ago

Really was a smooth transaction. Good quality and communication.

There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.