Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 357 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220214_203125138 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203128695 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203132220 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203206436.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203143840 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220214_203139534 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-151720 (resized).png
    ups-delay2.png
    ups-delay (resized).png
    0AB50F90-50EC-40D5-AFA1-9735E79ECA84 (resized).jpeg
    ABE6DF33-EDC4-4668-88FA-51FC95D8CEF5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Time to start planning for the next group buy. Cash flow is still an issue for me at this exact moment; however, I hope to be in a better position for the end of August.
    If you want to participate in this group buy; please start sending me PMs or post here. I'll start a spreadsheet here in a few days we we can start tracking the group buy.

Hoping I'm still on your group list for the end of August. Really need those ramp decals for RS!

Thanks for putting this together!!

#52 3 years ago

I'm good right now, will get in on the next opportunity Zitt.

#53 3 years ago

Just went thru my PM inbox and replied to everyone I know about.
    If you didn't get a PM; please send me a new one.

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Just went thru my PM inbox and replied to everyone I know about.
    If you didn't get a PM; please send me a new one.

PM sent.

#55 3 years ago

I'm interested in picking up an item from Pinball.Center & happy to see you're willing to coordinate these types of orders, PM incoming.

1 week later
    #56 3 years ago

Will be ordering the weekend of Aug 29, 2020.
    Now would be the time to contact me via PM or post here.
    @kciaccio, @nvu4prod, @derekmudd, @kba78, @ssdobbins, Barroso1845 , @bonk, @mrossman5, @wallybgood, ptolemy are on the list as of 8/23.

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Will be ordering the weekend of Aug 29, 2020.
    Now would be the time to contact me via PM or post here.
    kciaccio, nvu4prod, derekmudd, kba78, ssdobbins, barroso1845 , bonk, mrossman5, wallybgood, ptolemy are on the list as of 8/23.

I had sent you a PM for parts also. Please add me to the list. Let me know if you can't find the PM and I'll send it again. Thanks.

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from kguenther6:

I had sent you a PM for parts also. Please add me to the list. Let me know if you can't find the PM and I'll send it again. Thanks.

Found it, lost in the trees.

#59 3 years ago

I found the tree in my forest of PMs... and have added your Gilligan plastics to the spreadsheet, kguenther6

Wed bump. Plan to order this coming weekend; don't hesitate if your item is in stock.

#60 3 years ago

Just sent you a last minute PM! Hopefully it’s not too late.

#61 3 years ago

Group Buy is closed for August Order - as the order has been submitted.

@kciaccio, @nvu4prod, @derekmudd, @kba78, @ssdobbins, Barroso1845 , @bonk, @mrossman5, @wallybgood, @ptolemy, @kguenther6, @jtaudio, evileye were all on the list. @kgunether6 - two of your Gilligan bush plastics were out of stock. I'm seeing if they have any left; but expect they will have to wait until the next group buy.

I do not have a hard date for the next group buy; for sure it won't be until end of year or first part of next - depends on if COVID allow me to attend TPF'2021.

#62 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

He will ship direct to me; just not "regular" customers.

How does it feel to be irregular?

I've never seen their stuff, but will take a look to see if I need anything.

#63 3 years ago

Drat.
    Just found this thread, if anyone happened to order extra Demo Man eyeballs from them lmk, otherwise I'll definitely get in on the next group order.
    Thank You Zitt for doing what you do for everyone!

#64 3 years ago
    Quoted from miracleman:

Just found this thread, if anyone happened to order extra Demo Man eyeballs from them lmk,

No one ordered any Demo man product.
    No matter how many times this thread is bumped there is ALWAYS one or two people late to the party. I think it's just a fact.
    Best thing to do is to send me a PM in about 2-3 weeks; after I get all of these mailed out... so that you get on my "radar" so I remember to contact you when the next order is open.

To the list in post 61; I paid for the order an hour or so ago... The exchange rate was much worse than the last several orders. Came in at 1 USD = 0.8076 EUR. I expect the order to ship from Germany in a few days... usually here in a week. Please reply to our PMs with your paypal address so I can send you the final invoice when they arrive.

4 weeks later
    #65 3 years ago

As of last weekend (IIRC); all orders were paid for an shipped.

The next group buy is still targeted at until end of year or first part of next - depends on if COVID allow me to attend TPF'2021.
    So far; it looks like COVID isn't going to cooperate with TPF'21... so the order may not have as much pinball-mods.com product in it. This means more "space" for customer orders.

2 weeks later
    #66 3 years ago

BUMP for Zitt's great effort to help us get Pinball Universe parts we need over to the USA.
    The more people that get parts the lower shipping could be!
    Check em out to see if you need anything, then PM Zitt for info.

https://www.pinball.center/en/

3 weeks later
    #67 3 years ago

Deadline of 11/30 for this (Q4) round of Group Buys from Pinball.Center.
    We will likely not be ordering again until end of Q1'21. Probably late March after TPF'21 (if it happens).

If you have interested in getting in on this group buy; please contact me by PM with your list to discuss terms.
    Feel free to bump here if you have generic questions.

#68 3 years ago

Would it be possible to order a set (and possibly 2 sets) of Robocop plastics? Pinball Center shows the complete Robo set is in stock.

I'm new at what you are doing here. Not sure how it works.

#69 3 years ago

Sure, if they remain in stock we can order. Send me a pm and we'll discuss.

#70 3 years ago

EDIT: Wrong thread.

#71 3 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Would it be possible to order a set (and possibly 2 sets) of Robocop plastics? Pinball Center shows the complete Robo set is in stock.

Just be aware that the quality of their plastics is often very poor. You can search the forum or google it, but i know a lot of people have been very disappointed. Often the colors are all wrong, and there can even be changes in the graphics. In some cases it is still better than broken or no plastics at all. But just wanted to let you know.

#72 3 years ago
    Quoted from Phantasize:

Just be aware that the quality of their plastics is often very poor. You can search the forum or google it, but i know a lot of people have been very disappointed. Often the colors are all wrong, and there can even be changes in the graphics. In some cases it is still better than broken or no plastics at all. But just wanted to let you know.

Thanks you for the heads up. I was under the impression that it was the pieces from the smaller 6-piece replacement kit ( which are on my Robo ) that had appearance issues with quality. And I was under the impression that this larger, comprehensive kit was of much better quality. But you are saying my assumptions are incorrect?

#73 3 years ago
    Quoted from Phantasize:

Just be aware that the quality of their plastics is often very poor.

I'm not saying you're right... or wrong.
    Rather than spread unsubstantiated hearsay; provide specific evidence or links.

I have had probably 20-30 people order plastics and speaker panels in these group buys - and honestly not a single complaint.
    Maybe these people are just happy something is available... rather nothing. But I highly doubt it.

I'm not going to sit here and claim their products are 100% perfect... or flawless reproductions.
    All I'm going to say is that I've had plenty of positive feedback for these products. Just look at my profile.
    That said; If you can buy from a more trusted vendor like CPR - please do so. That said even CPR has been accused of the same issues this poster is claiming.

#74 3 years ago
    Quoted from Phantasize:

I actually found quite the opposite. Was in on a group buy about a year ago and bought a Spiderman Speaker Panel and ID4 plastics. Quality of both was great and I didn't notice any off colors or graphics changes in the plastics.

I'd be in on this order as well if they had some of the Stern PotC art in stock.

#75 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Deadline of 11/30 for this (Q4) round of Group Buys from Pinball.Center.
    We will likely not be ordering again until end of Q1'21. Probably late March after TPF'21 (if it happens).
    If you have interested in getting in on this group buy; please contact me by PM with your list to discuss terms.
    Feel free to bump here if you have generic questions.

Hi Zitt, just sent you a PM. PLease tell me what I gotta do. And a BIG THANKS for what you are doing here.

#76 3 years ago

Just sent you a PM. Thanks for doing this

#77 3 years ago

Black friday-ish bump... nearing deadline which is 5days.

#78 3 years ago

Bump. you have two "days" to contact me to get into this group buy.

#79 3 years ago

I intend to do the group order tomorrow evening on the 30th.
    Please get in touch if you want to participate this this group buy. The next order will likely be near the end of Q2'21.

#81 3 years ago

Pm sent

#82 3 years ago

The order window is closed for 2020.
    Next order window is likely March 2021.

I'll be sending estimates to customers on this group buy via Paypal as soon as the exchange rate and shipping from Germany is known.

#83 3 years ago

Following for next buy

#84 3 years ago

Order was paid for with an exchange rate of 0.795.
    All customers on this group buy should have an estimate of charges via Paypal.
    I expect the order late next week... but keep in mind that all Shipping services are overwhelmed by Black Friday... so don't hold me to the date.

1 week later
    #85 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I expect the order late next week... but keep in mind that all Shipping services are overwhelmed by Black Friday... so don't hold me to the date.

UPS latest bullsh1t comment has me concerned... the package has been MIA somewhere in Germany.
    Maybe it is really on a plane somewhere... but given how UPS has handled this "demand"; I am not impressed.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    Alas; all we can do is wait.

3 weeks later
    #86 3 years ago

Watching for next order.

2 weeks later
    #87 3 years ago

Curious if the next group order will still be in March? I might have a few things to order from Pinball Center soon...

#88 3 years ago

Currently the plan is toward the end of March.. That said; do not wait to get your list in.
    Too often; people come at me "last minute" - I'm not going to be offering last minute options anymore.
    So; plan ahead. Get your list in early. Contact me via PM now.

1 month later
    #89 3 years ago

Deadline for the next Group Buy is 3/20/2021 by 5pm CST.
    Enviably; someone always PMs me after the deadline passes. I want to avoid that this time.

IF you are interested in this group buy; please bump this thread AND send me a Direct message immediately to discuss terms. Do not "wait" ... then forget... then come in after the deadline because you forgot. Arranging these group buys is getting quiet stressful; so I don't really need the stress of last minute requests.

#90 3 years ago

I am interested.

#91 3 years ago

PM Sent

#92 3 years ago

PM Sent

#93 3 years ago

I am interested. Will send a pm once i make a full list of what I want.

#94 3 years ago

PM sent TY

#95 3 years ago

All PMs have been responded to.

#96 3 years ago

PM sent

#97 3 years ago

Zitt, your always awesome for doing this for the gang.
    Pm coming soon.
    So far Im at 1 translite, still looking.

#98 3 years ago

The following people have been added to the spreadsheet with exceptions as below.

Sparky and DJK77 are on the list but I need order numbers from SeymorGoldfarbJr and @dung.

If you weren't listed above; then I haven't gotten your list or more importantly an agreement to the terms. Please check your PMs and respond.

#99 3 years ago

Because it's come up;
    Side Rails cannot be included in these Group buys because they cannot be shipped with other items.

In the past; I have done special group buys for just Side Rails:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/group-buy-armor-from-pinballcenter
    but I no longer will offer those group buys because they are easily damaged by UPS and they do not stand behind their shipping service. It actually ended up costing me 79euros plus shipping because of this. Fool me once ...

#100 3 years ago

Hello. Found your website, I believe, and emailed you there but then found this nice organized thread, so chiming in here as well.

Will PM you. Thanks!

There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed/page/2?hl=beebl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.