Topic Stats

• 969 posts
  • 363 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by fatality83
  • Topic is favorited by 253 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 160 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

i500 (resized).png
Avatar Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos3.jpg
Avatar Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpg
Avatar Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpg
Indy-Final-2-WEB (resized).png
Indy-Final-1-WEB (resized).png
GOTG3-WEB (resized).png
GOTG2-WEB (resized).png
GOTG1-WEB (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 3.43.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 3.42.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 2.26.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 2.20.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 5.24.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 5.24.20 PM.png
WhatsApp Image 2017-06-18 at 12.59.14 (resized).jpeg

There are 969 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 20.
#801 2 years ago

Pinballcards.com appears to be down. Hopefully, this is just temporary.

#802 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Pinballcards.com appears to be down. Hopefully, this is just temporary.

I just checked the site out and viewed several cards. Working for me.

#803 2 years ago
Quoted from Fourbyracer:

I just checked the site out and viewed several cards. Working for me.

It's working for me now as well. Must have been a temporary server issue.

#804 2 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Great cards!
Any chance you could fix the misspelling on the Iron Man cards? On the first line it says "Shoot the spinners to spel monger..." (Spell should have TWO L's). Both the blue and red versions have the same misspelling.

I agree. Please correct the spelling on the Iron Man instruction cards.

#805 2 years ago

Awesome! Have you considered accepting scans and starting an archive for existing original cards? I think that would be a rad project.

#806 2 years ago
Quoted from Playmatic:

Awesome! Have you considered accepting scans and starting an archive for existing original cards? I think that would be a rad project.

Ken @ pinballrebel has an extensive archive of cards. Instruction, pricing, coin door...
http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/card/card.htm

#807 2 years ago

Please make a set for Data East RoboCop.

Thank you.

#808 2 years ago

How about Harley Davidson for Sega

#809 2 years ago

Hey guys.. Site is up for me to so must have just been a temporary glitch or something... Sorry for the hiatus but my allot of my spare time has me focusing more on my Fine art biz currently... I'll try to get to more of the requests but its quite a daunting task as I get emails daily asking for basically every game ever made and after about 2 years of doing these, the work that I put into them vs the donations sent is pretty blah. I do have a running list so I'll add these to it and try to work on some new stuff up when I can. I would like to add a search function to the site as well so I'll talk to my web designer friend about that as it would make things allot easier...

#810 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

I'll try to get to more of the requests but its quite a daunting task as I get emails daily asking for basically every game ever made and after about 2 years of doing these, the work that I put into them vs the donations sent is pretty blah.

Now see, that's ridiculous. People always want something for nothing. Well I, along with the others here who actually donate greatly appreciate everything that you have provided to us as a community. Thanks and keep up the great work!!

#811 2 years ago

I just donated $20. Your cards are awesome!

#812 2 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

I agree. Please correct the spelling on the Iron Man instruction cards.

Another $20 donation made. Thanks in advance for the updated Iron Man cards.

1 week later
#813 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

People always want something for nothing. Well I, along with the others here who actually donate

If people are donating are they actually "wanting something for nothing"? How many people have donated and have yet to see the cards they thought they would get?

Don't get me wrong, the OP has done some very nice cards but by taking donations for his work he may leave people with the impression all they need to do is make a donation and they will get the cards they want!

#814 2 years ago

Bums me out that people don't donate a couple bucks minimum when they use your cards. Seems like ~$5 on top of a giant luxury item is no big deal, but whatever.

What if you 'sold' commissions on your page via a paypal donation? Donate x amount, and your card will jump up the queue. That way at least donations won't be 'blah' on the cards you are working on.

Thanks for all you do. I have your cards on all the pins I own that you made cards for!

#815 2 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Please correct the spelling on the Iron Man instruction cards.

Quoted from Aurium:

after about 2 years of doing these, the work that I put into them vs the donations sent is pretty blah.

Quoted from gweempose:

I just donated $20. Your cards are awesome!

Quoted from Razorbak86:

Another $20 donation made. Thanks in advance for the updated Iron Man cards.

Quoted from meSz:

How many people have donated and have yet to see the cards they thought they would get?

I donated $20 two weeks ago, with a specific request, and haven't seen any response from the OP.

1 month later
#816 2 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

I donated $20 two weeks ago, with a specific request, and haven't seen any response from the OP.

REALLY!

#817 2 years ago

As I've explained before this isn't my full time job I'm just a pinball fan who has an artistic side and thought I'd try to spruce up our machines... I've been busy with my other projects and full time job so I haven't had time to even play my collection let alone work on any cards.. I'm also not asking for up front donations for your requests either, never have... I just thought that people would throw a few bucks every time they downloaded a card etc, Not the case

Again I plan on doing more when I get time, I have a bunch I need for my own games aswell. I do keep a running list of titles to get to, sorry for those of you who have given a donation and not seen your title yet, I'll try my best to get to them.

#818 2 years ago

Request for Gilligan's Island; I know you could do a great job on these.

Thanks Greg.

#819 2 years ago

Your instruction cards look great. Is there a way to search for a specific game title on your website? I don't want to have to look through 117 pages to try and find the title of a game I'm interested in.

QSS

#820 2 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

Your instruction cards look great. Is there a way to search for a specific game title on your website? I don't want to have to look through 117 pages to try and find the title of a game I'm interested in.
QSS

Go to Google and use this format in the search field:
site:pinballcards.com mypinballmachine

-E

#821 2 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

QSS

It is totally worth... Makes me want to buy all the pins Aurium made cards for...

#822 2 years ago
Quoted from eli_lilly:

Go to Google and use this format in the search field:
site:pinballcards.com mypinballmachine
-E

Ok thanks. I'll do that.

QSS

1 week later
1 month later
#824 2 years ago

Request for Centaur

#825 2 years ago

Request for Revenge from Mars - thanks!! You guys do great work!

Added over 3 years ago: Never mind.

#826 2 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe would be cool.

1 week later
#827 2 years ago

Indianapolis 500 would be great .

1 month later
#828 2 years ago

Well guys I picked up an EATPM last week so got me excited to do up some cards for it! Sorry I've been slacking on the site but its been tough to find time to get to these... Still going to try to keep knocking some of the list so stay tuned, but hope you Elvira fans will be happy

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Elvira-And-The-Party-Monsters-V1
ElviraRED-01-SITE (resized).png

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Elvira-And-The-Party-Monsters-V2
ElviraGREEN-01-SITE (resized).png

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Elvira-And-The-Party-Monsters-V3
ElviraPLAIN-01-SITE (resized).png

#829 2 years ago

Cracked a couple of Sopranos cards out for you guys tonight.....

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Sopranos-V1
SopranosV1-01-SITE (resized).png

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Sopranos-V2
SopranosV2-01-SITE (resized).png

#830 2 years ago

Awesome work, Thank You!

#831 2 years ago

These are great! Glad to see you back too!

#832 2 years ago

I did not see BTTF, that would be a cool one to see your talent at work on....

#833 2 years ago

Any recommendations on paper type for printing? I don't have a laminator otherwise I'd go that route. I have a fairly nice inkjet and also a laser printer

#834 2 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Any recommendations on paper type for printing? I don't have a laminator otherwise I'd go that route. I have a fairly nice inkjet and also a laser printer

I use card stock paper. It is thicker and works well with an inkjet. It's like what business cards are printed on.

#835 2 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

I use glossy photo paper.

#836 2 years ago

I'd like to see Family Guy and Black Hole

#837 2 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I use card stock paper. It is thicker and works well with an inkjet. It's like what business cards are printed on.

Use card stock and have it printed at your local Office Depot or Staples. It'll cost you $3 bucks and the quality of the print will be excellent.

#838 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Well guys I picked up an EATPM last week so got me excited to do up some cards for it! Sorry I've been slacking on the site but its been tough to find time to get to these... Still going to try to keep knocking some of the list so stay tuned, but hope you Elvira fans will be happy

IMG_20170209_115028 (resized).jpg

#839 2 years ago

My wishlist includes TotAN, ID4 and SWT!

#840 2 years ago

I use epson photo paper to print mine out but whatever works best for your printer I'd say.

Those eatpm cards look amazing on the game!!!! Better than I though actually

#841 2 years ago

I'll pick up some glossy photo paper. Would rather print at home vs office depot etc. Thanks for all the input!

#842 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'd like to see Family Guy and Black Hole

Can someone give me dimensions for Black Hole? I don't have a gottlieb to measure and I'll see what I can do

#843 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Can someone give me dimensions for Black Hole? I don't have a gottlieb to measure and I'll see what I can do

I'd be glad to give you the dimensions for Goldeneye - would love to see what you do with 007. Just sayin'

#844 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

The Elvira cards look great.

It seems you misspelled 'Ride' as the first letter down the sides should spell Elvira when properly spaced. Should be a simple fix.

Keep up the good work!

#845 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

4x6

#846 2 years ago

I'm assuming that's for the left side? Whats the right side as well?

Greg

#847 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

I'm assuming that's for the left side? Whats the right side as well?
Greg

Looking at the face of the left card it is 4 inches long from top to bottom, and 6 inches long from left to right. Right card is 2 by 6 I think. Let me confirm that before you start though.

#848 2 years ago

Is there a way to search for a specific card on the site?

#849 2 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Is there a way to search for a specific card on the site?

Unfortunately no. Very inconvenient.

#850 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Unfortunately no. Very inconvenient.

Yes, it is.... now imagine if you actually had to pay for them...

Maybe, just maybe, if you donate a significant amount, Greg may implement a search engine.... or make Black Hole cards....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
El Paso, TX
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 41.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
$ 20.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
€ 3.70
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Sale Pending!
Wall Township, NJ
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 969 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 20.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside