ST-V1-01-SITE (resized).png
VectorFP (resized).png
Monster-Bash-V4-SITE (resized).png
Monster-Bash-V3-SITE (resized).png
Monster-Bash-V2-SITE (resized).png
Monster-Bash-V1 (resized).png
Iron-Maiden5-SITE (resized).png
Iron-Maiden4-SITE (resized).png
There are 1,009 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 21.
#651 8 years ago

No love for Space Jam?

Just picked one up and cards would look great with Jordan and the Looney Tunes characters on them.

#652 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

No love for Space Jam?
Just picked one up and cards would look great with Jordan and the Looney Tunes characters on them.

I imagine this would be near the bottom of his to-do list

#653 8 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Yeah man, no love at all....

#654 8 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Donations will push any title up the list I've added the last bunch of suggestions to the list...

#655 8 years ago

I've donated before and will again whenever there are cards available for any game I have.

#656 8 years ago

Another donation down..... Stern Star Trek... 2 versions for you guys.

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Stern-Star-Trek-Main
star-trek-MAIN-SITE.pngstar-trek-MAIN-SITE.png

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Stern-Star-Trek-Alt
star-trek-ALT-SITE.pngstar-trek-ALT-SITE.png

#657 8 years ago

Awesome work!! The second TSPP needs to be resized, thought it was on my end, but I printed out my Iron Man files and they are correct size. I think TSPP is done in the Bally/Williams size instead of Stern.

#658 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Black Rose please!! No good cards anywhere for that game..

+1.
I donated a year ago in the hopes that some BR cards will be made. Still keeping my fingers crossed. : )

#659 8 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Awesome work!! The second TSPP needs to be resized, thought it was on my end, but I printed out my Iron Man files and they are correct size. I think TSPP is done in the Bally/Williams size instead of Stern.

Yeah, not all size are 100% accurate, easy enough to check and make sure they come out right on a 6"x4" picture frame

#660 8 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Hey Guys... yes sorry I've mixed up the sizes on TSPP and the Stern Star Trek. I will fix these tonight and re upload them to the site

#661 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Hey Guys... yes sorry I've mixed up the sizes on TSPP and the Stern Star Trek. I will fix these tonight and re upload them to the site

No worries, thanks for the great product.

#662 8 years ago

Ok TSPP and Stern Star Trek have been resized to the correct Stern size of 3" x 5.5" . There up on the site now

#663 8 years ago

Bumping because the cards are super well done. Love the High Speed version 1!
thanks!

#664 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Another donation down..... Stern Star Trek... 2 versions for you guys.
http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Stern-Star-Trek-Main
star-trek-MAIN-SITE.png
http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Stern-Star-Trek-Alt
star-trek-ALT-SITE.png

This would have got a thumbs down from me because you already did ST, but then I saw it was a donation request, so right on man!

#665 8 years ago

Shit, I am lucky. 4 out of 5 of my games have your cards!

#666 8 years ago

Any X-Men , where do I make a donation.

#667 8 years ago

Nice looking SS cards. I really like how easy it is to print these and the scaling works. A lot of other cards online don't seem to do that. Keeping fingers crossed for IJ.

#668 8 years ago

Bit of a rare one here but it was donated for, So here's 3 versions for your Banzai Run!

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Banzai-Run-V1
banzai-V1-SITE.pngbanzai-V1-SITE.png

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Banzai-Run-V2
banzai-V2-SITE.pngbanzai-V2-SITE.png

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Banzai-Run-V3
banzai-V3-SITE.pngbanzai-V3-SITE.png

#669 8 years ago

Wow! Those Banzai's are great!

#670 8 years ago

20150925_130849.jpg20150925_130849.jpg20150925_130839.jpg20150925_130839.jpg

1 week later
#671 8 years ago

Stern Stars, please

#672 8 years ago

DINER needs to be in this collection !!

2 weeks later
#673 8 years ago

Can I ask for what I think would be a small tweak? The Metallica pro card that you have would look great on the monsters premium if you just took the word Pro off. Just got mine and would love to put them on there. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#674 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Can I ask for what I think would be a small tweak? The Metallica pro card that you have would look great on the monsters premium if you just took the word Pro off. Just got mine and would love to put them on there. Thanks!

yes i would like it, too

#675 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Quoted from kapsreiter:

yes i would like it, too

A sizable donation should take care of that guys.

These cards really are top notch though. I've donated each time I downloaded cards. $10-$15 is small change for a quality pinball add-on. They really finish the games nicely.

#676 8 years ago

Space invaders and Tmnt need some love too. your cards are great wish I had a game on your list to enjoy your work.

#677 8 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

These cards really are top notch though. They really finish the games nicely.

Totally agree!

#678 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Hey Guys,

been busy lately but I got to this edit for you....

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Metallica-Premium
Metallica-PREMIUM-SITE.pngMetallica-PREMIUM-SITE.png

#679 8 years ago

Very nice, time for another donation!

1 month later
#680 8 years ago

hello,

I am planning to try these cards. I would like to print them in good quality, so not using but going to some proper printing shop.
Could you recommend the proper type of plastic paper and priting setting I should ask for? How much am I supposed to pay for each card at this high quality standard?

#681 8 years ago
Quoted from Luppin:

hello,
I am planning to try these cards. I would like to print them in good quality, so not using but going to some proper printing shop.
Could you recommend the proper type of plastic paper and priting setting I should ask for? How much am I supposed to pay for each card at this high quality standard?

You'll pay more for a shop to print directly on plastic, but a heavy duty card stock works great! Request 12 pt or 14 pt card stock, coated one side (C1S). If your local print shop can do inline coating like UV or Aqeuous, that will add some protection.

#682 8 years ago

Those Metallica cards are sweet! Any chance of some KISS ones down the line?

#683 8 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Those Metallica cards are sweet! Any chance of some KISS ones down the line?

Hey guys, busy with xmas etc but I'll stick KISS on the list and hopefully find some more time to get back to these sooooooon..

#684 8 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

You'll pay more for a shop to print directly on plastic, but a heavy duty card stock works great! Request 12 pt or 14 pt card stock, coated one side (C1S). If your local print shop can do inline coating like UV or Aqeuous, that will add some protection.

ok, got the idea. thanks

#685 8 years ago

Hey Aurium, if a donation is made for two system 80 classics, Black Hole and Haunted House, could those be put in the cue at some point?

Great work brother!

#686 8 years ago

Just got a amazing spiderman I think that should have sick looking card done!!! And still waiting for Tmnt and space invaders one day

#687 8 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Hey Aurium, if a donation is made for two system 80 classics, Black Hole and Haunted House, could those be put in the cue at some point?
Great work brother!

I'll see what i can do...

#688 8 years ago

would still really love an IJ, or at least a generic B/W free play card.

#689 8 years ago

Was looking for some KISS cards and a set for Who Dunit. Please let me know what you can do.

#690 8 years ago

Would people be interested in illuminated pinball cards ? I could develop the idea and make them if there is enough interest.

#691 8 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Would people be interested in illuminated pinball cards ? I could develop the idea and make them if there is enough interest.

i'd be curious to see what you come up with.

#692 8 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Yes, interested your work is great.

#693 8 years ago

I am interested as well.

#696 8 years ago

I am thinking the pinball cards will be something like those shown in the URL below:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fa-steve-tsubota-lenticular-score-cards-for-alivia-cancer-fundraiser

Gord

#697 8 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I am thinking the pinball cards will be something like those shown in the URL below:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fa-steve-tsubota-lenticular-score-cards-for-alivia-cancer-fundraiser
Gord

Thanks Gord..... those look nice and the 3D adds to them!!! I would be interested in them especially if done for the Bally games (Fathom, Medusa, Power Play)!!!

#698 8 years ago

Current backlit cards are lit with EL paper. All the EL paper I've ever experimented with is super dim, often has a high pitched squeal, and a few shorted out. My Tron even caught fire. The unregulated 12v can run up to 14v and these inverters cannot handle it. I'd say stay away from EL backlit. I'm not sure what other technology there is to light the cards when the apron blocks out the underside.

#699 8 years ago

We'll finally my first "older" title, sorry it took so long to get to and thanks for the donation!! Here's Swords Of Fury....

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Swords-Of-Fury

Swords-01-SITE.pngSwords-01-SITE.png

#700 8 years ago

Picked up some Congo cards and donated some cash. Look great! Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 179.00
$ 29.95
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,009 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcardscom-custom-instruction-cards/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.