Topic Stats

• 991 posts
  • 372 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Groucho
  • Topic is favorited by 255 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 170 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

VectorFP (resized).png
Monster-Bash-V4-SITE (resized).png
Monster-Bash-V3-SITE (resized).png
Monster-Bash-V2-SITE (resized).png
Monster-Bash-V1 (resized).png
Iron-Maiden5-SITE (resized).png
Iron-Maiden4-SITE (resized).png
Iron-Maiden3-SITE (resized).png
Iron-Maiden2-SITE (resized).png
Iron-Maiden1-SITE (resized).png
i500 (resized).png
Avatar Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos3.jpg
Avatar Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpg
Avatar Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpg
Indy-Final-2-WEB (resized).png
Indy-Final-1-WEB (resized).png

There are 991 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 20.
#551 4 years ago

Anyone know how to get correct size using a macbook? I have tried everything I know how and yet cards come out smaller than stock. I'm still new to the mac in the last yr.

#552 4 years ago

TAF ones sent out to Costco for printing Maybe RBION would be a cool theme?

#553 4 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Anyone know how to get correct size using a macbook? I have tried everything I know how and yet cards come out smaller than stock. I'm still new to the mac in the last yr.

I use Photoshop, but you should be able to open the image up in Preview, which is on all OS X machines. Hit print. Then in the dialogue box that comes up select Scale and type in 100%, it will default to something like 97%

Should look like this:

3039g2pc.png

#554 4 years ago

I didn't actually print it, I don't need cards for any of my games (would have tested it if there was a White Water, but I'll just do my own). But that should do the trick.

#555 4 years ago

Bump, thanks.

#556 4 years ago

Aurich... Thx for the help worked great.

#557 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I didn't actually print it, I don't need cards for any of my games (would have tested it if there was a White Water, but I'll just do my own). But that should do the trick.

Thanks for helping the guys out Aurich! I just finalized a trade for a White Water so those cards will have to be done soon

#559 4 years ago

Another bump for NASCAR please.

What happened with the eBay guy? I still see your cards up for sale by him.

#560 4 years ago

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Judge-DREDD-Guns-N-Roses-Tommy-Pinball-Machine-Plus-Others-Apron-Cards-6-/261913427934?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cfb41bfde

Yeah, he wrote that you are paying for the print, not the artwork, which is available free if you look online.

#561 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Have you done any yet that you might consider to share?

#562 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Thanks for helping the guys out Aurich! I just finalized a trade for a White Water so those cards will have to be done soon

FANTASTIC News!!

#563 4 years ago

Wow these cards are awesome! Amazing work. Any chance a Haunted House or Black Hole cards will be made?

Thanks again for doing this. You guys are very talented.

#564 4 years ago

Aurium, would you quit your job already and focus on making cards??? Still looking for BOPP, Fathom and Medusa!!!

#565 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Another bump for Nascar please.

Yeah, there are No cards available for Nascar. Found just 1 info card but no instruction card. Would think Nascar would be easy with all the pics available. I 2nd a vote for Nascar please.

#566 4 years ago

There is probably a reason there are no cards available for NASCAR, or no ramps available or very little parts available.

#567 4 years ago

Can i vote 3 times for BOP pleassssee

#568 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Jyeah!!!

#569 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

There is probably a reason there are no cards available for Nascar, or no ramps available or very little parts available.

Hey! Them's fighting words! I'll give you the ramps, but every other part IS available. Prove quartergrabber wrong Aurium!

Quoted from dawasa:

Yeah, there are No cards available for Nascar. Found just 1 info card but no instruction card. Would think Nascar would be easy with all the pics available. I 2nd a vote for Nascar please.

You would actually be the 3rd or 4th vote now. I guess we could always use the stock NASCAR apron cards that are included in the manual. Ugh... I could barely type that without throwing up in my mouth.

#570 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Aurium, would you quit your job already and focus on making cards??? Still looking for BOPP, Fathom and Medusa!!!

hahahahha, I'd love to Tough to get to all these, my list is looooooong of stuff to get to (when I get a new pin they usuallly become priority , WH20, DH) but I will get to these requests, Ive had a few donations lately as well so those cards will come first.

#571 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Hey! Them's fighting words! I'll give you the ramps, but every other part IS available. Prove quartergrabber wrong Aurium!

You would actually be the 3rd or 4th vote now. I guess we could always use the stock Nascar apron cards that are included in the manual. Ugh... I could barely type that without throwing up in my mouth.

Hahahahaha, I was just kidding. I was refering to your endless ramp search to see if you would notice

#572 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Just picked up an IJ so expect those to come soon as well

Is this one still in the works? Great job on these!

#573 4 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Is this one still in the works? Great job on these!

Yeah I need to add that on aswell

#574 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Ive had a few donations lately as well so those cards will come first.

Appreciate the consideration for BOPP, Fathom and Medusa .... I will certainly make a donation once they come out.

#575 4 years ago

HS2 the Getaway could use a nice set.

#576 4 years ago

A nice artistic free play card for just the right side of Whoa Nellie would be awesome. I am graphically challenged when it comes to creating art on the computer programs, so anything that you could work up would be fantastic!

#577 4 years ago

Guns N Roses ! there are a few custom ones out there but would be nice to see your spin on them!

#578 4 years ago

Along those lines, there are some existing cards for Scared Stiff, but I'd love to see what you could do.

2 weeks later
#579 4 years ago

Another one allot of people have been asking for, and I just picked one up myself 4 versions for your White Water!

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Whitewater-V1
whitewater-Falls-SITE.png

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Whitewater-V2
whitewater-signs-SITE.png

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Whitewater-V3
whitewater-Warning-SITE.png

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Whitewater-V4
whitewater-blue-SITE.png

#580 4 years ago

I see Freddy nightmare on elm street linked on this thread, yet I don't see it anywhere on this thread or the website. Am I missing something? About to create my own.

#582 4 years ago

LOVE your Whitewater! Going to donate when I get home. Cheers!

#583 4 years ago

Please do some for Earthshaker...

#584 4 years ago

ID4 if possible.... much appreciated

#585 4 years ago

You rock!!! Awesome.

#587 4 years ago

Star Wars TRILOGY, please!!!!!

#588 4 years ago

I'm currently working on this one. I will post when completed.

#589 4 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

I'm currently working on this one. I will post when completed.

Nice, thanks... The original ones are really awful!

#590 4 years ago

These cards are awesome!!! Thanks for making these.

#591 4 years ago

Another donation request finished... Highspeed 2 owners

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/The-GetawayHighspeed-2
HS2-SITE.png

#592 4 years ago

Those WhiteWater cards are pretty amazing. I can't think of another instruction card that is so whimsical, eye-catching, and matches the machine so perfectly. I might have to get the machine just so I can use these cards.

#593 4 years ago

Thanks a lot for the getaway! They look totally badass
Cheers

#594 4 years ago

May be marvelous cards for Austin powers and Gun n Roses

#595 4 years ago

What an amazing work of art! Can't tell which one is more beautiful!!!!

TotAN, SWT and Freddy.... PPLLEEEEEEASEEE!!!!!!

#596 4 years ago

I'm searching for a freddy! if you can hook me up with one I'll do that next for sure

#597 4 years ago

If you don't mind paying the shipping costs from Rio, no problem!

20130423_180113.jpg

20130423_180017.jpg20130423_175946.jpg

#598 4 years ago

Awesome looking machine man!!!

#599 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Awesome looking machine man!!!

Thanks! Did you notice the autographs on the translite?

#600 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Thanks! Did you notice the autographs on the translite?

Of course i did

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
There are 991 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 20.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside