(Topic ID: 160955)

PinballBulbs NW Pinball Show Pre-Order Sale

By PinballBulbs

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shakenbake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pfisherking:

Don't recommend buying from this company. I was sent a kit with no instructions and not enough bulbs to replace the existing sockets in the backbox. Then I wrote this in frustration.
    Allow me to express myself further. with full sentences, of course. Since you assumed I lost your instructions, which could not of possibly been missing with my order, I say, thanks for giving me hard time. You basically were calling me a liar. As if I had nothing better to do with my time other than write back and forth to you geniuses. Perhaps, if you included details such as the amount of bulbs included with the kit on the website, then there would be less confusion. What I assumed, is that you would be providing 1 bulb for every bulb socket, which you obviously are not doing. So, at this point, I am writing this off as a lost cause since you people could not seem to even find the time to send me a set of instructions vie email in a timely fashion. I had to repeatedly contact you since you obviously forgot about me or didn't care at all. Having said that, I just want you to know my future purchases will not be with your company any longer. Not to mention, I will go out of my way to tell at least 10 people with pinball machines not to bother with you.

My LOTR kit was complete, awesome and the instructions were right on their website.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shakenbake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballbulbs-nw-pinball-show-pre-order-sale?tu=shakenbake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.