Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PinJeff
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_2366.JPG
    Judge_Dredd_PF.jpg
    wpt_after.JPG
    whitewater_normal_pf.jpg
    image-404.jpg
    image-576.jpg
    image-556.jpg
    image-677.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    Tron.JPG
    STTNG.jpg
    BDK.JPG
    images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballbulbs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

See out thread for the 2014 sale!

* This sale currently does not include the WoZ kit.
    * This is limited to one kit in your cart and will be taken off the highest priced kit.

Go to www.pinballbulbs.com/led-kits to see all available kits we currently are offering. For kits, we really try to do something different and unique. Our kits are not simple bulb replacements. We focus on lighting the entire machine evenly so that the game can be played in the dark without any strobing or dark spots near the flippers. The pictures just don't do the games justice. We also price in non-ghosting bulbs on machines that ghost. So none of our kits ghost. You do not need to add "premium" for more money on our kits.

Check out some pictures of our various kits below:

IMG_1717.JPGIMG_1717.JPG
    monsterbash_full.jpgmonsterbash_full.jpg
    afm_pf.jpgafm_pf.jpg
    bdk_b_a.jpgbdk_b_a.jpg

whitewater_normal_pf.jpgwhitewater_normal_pf.jpg
    wpt_after.JPGwpt_after.JPG

Post edited by PinballBulbs: Updated for 2014

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from galaxian:

What if the Kit I wan't isn't listed?

Just shoot us a PM and we can see if we are able to get one to LED. All kits are only added once we are able to personally LED the machines in person. We get games coming through the shop frequently though so we can definitely put the game you would like on the list and get it added

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from skristof:

Are there pictures of each machine? I would like to see your TZ kit

Yeah, go ahead and go to the LED kit link posted above and each machine, except maybe 1 or 2 we forgot to take a picture of, has pics of it. The picture should give a great idea of what they look likle, but of cours esome colors don't come out perfectly on camera

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Also, I'd pre-loaded a cart with stuff...no full kits...and the normal Pinside discount gives me more off than the Black Friday discount...
    If I buy a kit and some strips and bulbs...will all applicable discounts be factored in? 25% for the kit and 10% for everything else?

Not sure I am understanding this one. You loaded cart with "stuff" and it is cheaper than black friday? The kits are onyl ever 10% off for pinside discount and the individual spots and strips don't get anything higher than pinside discounts, if any discount so this should definitely add up to be a lot higher of a discount than a 10%

Quoted from Prosedsp:Haha, that's funny, I just PM'd him the exact same question! I hope they make one, their kits look amazing!

Just got that PM as well. Will see if we can get kit created today or tomorrow for you guys!

Quoted from RobT:

Hate to say it, but looking at some of those pictures only reaffirms for me why I would never buy an LED "kit".

I don't want to speak for him, but if I had to guess, the thumbs down would be for the same or similar reason that I mention above. I just wouldn't put the all those same colors in the locations that they chose. Simply a matter of personal preference.
    Congo looks freaking hideous, for example.

Of course, to each their own Congo has a new color white-green in it. That has been really hard to photo, same with the white-blue. It starts out green or blue and then is massively toned down to add a lot of cool white into it. Always comes out looking bombed in the pics. Many of the kits really need to be seen in person to be more appreciated. Either way, if ever in the Portland area hit us up!

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from juandylan:

Any chance of a Judge Dredd LED kit? I'd be in for one for sure as the game is way too dark for me.

The hold u on this is that it needed custom strips because it was so dark and a widebody. Ill get on finalizing that this weekend for you!

Judge_Dredd_PF.jpgJudge_Dredd_PF.jpg
    #37 10 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

ordered TAF Ultimate LED kit + an extra flipper lighting kit
    so excited !!!!!
    is it ok to place another order this weekend using the discount code if I can get the `ol lady to loosen up the purse strings ? would like another kit for either tron or TSPP… hmmmm….

Of course! However, the code is good for one user and one kit, but we could definitely combine shipping on additional kits

#51 10 years ago
    Quoted from Manic:

I think James said earlier in this thread he could combine shipping to save $$$.

Yeah, just shoot me msg or email [email protected] and i can get shipping combined for ya as needed!

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from Arcadedl:

I'm trying to order a kit, and getting the following when applying the promo code:
    "This coupon code is invalid or has expired."
    Help! =-)
    Dan

Code updated! Sorry about that guys, server time was ahead of us so I pushed the expiration date on that out.

Thanks for letting me know!

#57 10 years ago

Cyber Monday update!

UPDATE: Anyone who ordered/orders using the coupon code BLACKFRIDAY will be entered to win a FREE kit of their choice. After the sale all order #'s will be gathered and a random number generator will be sued. I'll post the screen shot here and contact the winner! The Blackfriday code is still valid until the end of Monday, 12/2!

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from MnHotRod:

EDIT: Just saw the response from Markmon.

Three guys asking for The Shadow. What are our chances of seeing a kit for one soon?

The game is out on loan, like Markmon mentioned, so in a couple weeks when it comes back a kit will be made for it

Quoted from Boatshoe:

Is it the pictures, or are some of the kits really heavy on the purple GI?
    I was looking at ST:TNG, and considering Spider-Man as well. I love pinballbulbs, but the purple haze is freaking me out!

Yeah, the purple bombs all over the photos real bad, blue as well it seems. A lot of games have purple in the spots since it provides a fantastic glow. The majority of this "purple haze" comes from the spots, so you really could swap them out fairly easily in seconds with a cool white or whatever other color. Cool white is the brightest by far, but also washes out the art frequently in our experience.

Quoted from rccola777:

I have an Addams Family that I've always had to have some ambient lighting in the room in order to play. I just put the new ST next to it and really like that I can see everything with the room lights out. Do you (PinballBulbs) have any pictures of an AF with your bulbs in it? Or does anybody on here have an AF w/PinballBulbs that can attest to their kit? Thanks!

Unfortunately, this one and scared stiff no pics were taken . There have been a good chunk of addams kits sold in the past so maybe someone with an addams kit can snag a pic? That'd be awesome.

#69 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Shoot in RAW and learn to use photoshop!

I think photoshopping would defeat the purpose though. Not trying to doctor them up to deceive. Also, these are shot in raw

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

LOL
    The *entire point* of shooting in RAW is so that you can tweak the image in photoshop! RAW format gives you more control of things that you can correct vs shooting in JPEG.
    Shooting in RAW serves zero purpose of any kind if you are not going to process the image through photoshop (or other image software)!

Sorry, I am not a photo expert, but I am definitely open to a PM with some tips on how I could make the pics better! Shoot me over a PM if you get a chance, I'd appreciate any photo tips.

11 months later
    #87 9 years ago
    Quoted from Brich:

Keep us posted on the sale!
    James Rocks!

This man for president!

There will be a Black Friday. I really appreciate all the support since this last sale last year, can't believe it's been a year. woo!

It'll be another kit sale similar to last year. We've been having the solder worker stock up those spotlight kits so we will be ready to rock! I'll post up another thread Thursday late night after the family festivities. Have a great thanksgiving everyone!

#91 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinJeff:

So just got my 75th WoZ yesterday. Is this the GI kit of choice?

Pssssst yes

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballbulbs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballbulbs-black-friday-sale-25-off-all-kits?tu=pinballbulbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.