Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by zosofan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SternGreenPanel (resized).png
    wpcgreen (resized).jpg
    SternBluePanel_1 (resized).png
    wpt_before_after (resized).png
    walkingdead-ba (resized).jpg
    Terminator2 (resized).jpg
    Shadow (resized).jpg
    southpark_full (resized).jpg
    indianajonesstern-pf (resized).jpg
    Blackrose-Before-and-after (resized).jpg
    bigbuckhunter (resized).jpg
    afm_pf (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Check out our biggest savings EVER! Ps. - Super special bonus promo code at the bottom of this!

Sale 1: Take 20% off any of our Ultimate LED kits. These are complete transformations for your machines with all the LEDs needed as well as our exclusive no solder spotlight kits and LED strips to fully illuminate your machine https://www.pinballbulbs.com/led-kits

Promo Code: BlackFriday17

Sale 2: Get a FREE speaker light kit for every ultimate kit you order. This coupon is a combination with Sale 1. Simply by ordering an Ultimate kit and on top of getting your 25% off you get a free speaker light kit of any single color at a $30 value! https://www.pinballbulbs.com/speaker-light-kits

Promo Code: FreeSpeaker17

On an average $200 kit you will save $50 with your 25% off plus that $30 free speaker light kit! $80 in instant savings!

BONUS - The first 10 shoppers can use the code "FIRST10BF" to get an additional $25 off your order. This code can be combined with both of the above two promo codes. Limit to the first 10 shoppers only!

-=-All codes are active starting November 23, 2017 at 10pm PST and expire November 27 at 10pm PST!-=-

afm_pf (resized).jpgafm_pf (resized).jpg
    bigbuckhunter (resized).jpgbigbuckhunter (resized).jpg
    Blackrose-Before-and-after (resized).jpgBlackrose-Before-and-after (resized).jpg
    indianajonesstern-pf (resized).jpgindianajonesstern-pf (resized).jpg
    southpark_full (resized).jpgsouthpark_full (resized).jpg
    Shadow (resized).jpgShadow (resized).jpg
    Terminator2 (resized).jpgTerminator2 (resized).jpg
    walkingdead-ba (resized).jpgwalkingdead-ba (resized).jpg
    wpt_before_after (resized).pngwpt_before_after (resized).png

#3 6 years ago

THIS IS A FREAKING GOOD DEAL!!!!!

Now I wish I would have waited..lol. I still think these kits are awesome and dirt cheap, they look fantastic. I have several installed on my machines. It's a nice touch to any machine. Thanks James!

You should include a link to your website.....click below.

https://www.pinballbulbs.com/

SternBluePanel_1 (resized).pngSternBluePanel_1 (resized).png
    wpcgreen (resized).jpgwpcgreen (resized).jpg
    SternGreenPanel (resized).pngSternGreenPanel (resized).png

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Damn, wish I would have waited..lol. I still think these kits are awesome and dirt cheap and look fantastic. I have several installed on my machines. It's a nice touch to any machine. Thanks James!
    You should include a link to your website.....click below.
    https://www.pinballbulbs.com/

Ha, thanks! I updated the post. Pasted this from our email and it has button links all through it. Added links here as well!

#5 6 years ago

Thanks for doing this, definitely a great deal!

#6 6 years ago

Went to order a Jurassic Park LED kit and speaker kit for Ghostbusters but neither were listed. Am I looking in the wrong section.

#7 6 years ago

Just got an ultimate kit with blacklight speaker lighting for $164! This is going into the Pinball Wizard Arcade former BSD. If you played that BSD back then it looks completely different now.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckcasey:

Went to order a Jurassic Park LED kit and speaker kit for Ghostbusters but neither were listed. Am I looking in the wrong section.

Depends on which Jurassic park. We have 1 of them. All the stern speaker kits will work for ghostbusters. Specific games aren't listed as they are universal brackets! You'll just need a spike converter which we have as add ons when buying the speaker kits

#9 6 years ago

Been asked a few times. The speaker code only discounts 1 speaker kit. Just add order comments what other speaker kits you would like. It is 1 free speaker kit per ultimate kit ordered not just 1 speaker kit per order!

#10 6 years ago

Last day of the sale! We can't offer any extensions this year for any reason, it's been chaos thus far keeping up with orders. Thank you to everyone for that so far!

I am actually caught up until all about all orders placed Sunday 6pm PST. Starting the next big load from last night. Shouldn't be much of a wait this year for anyone. Sleep is for the weak!

Nothing is out of stock yet so no order delays. Stocked up with over 200,000 bulbs this year so no one has to wait for refills!

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBulbs:

Last day of the sale! We can't offer any extensions this year for any reason, it's been chaos thus far keeping up with orders. Thank you to everyone for that so far!
    I am actually caught up until all about all orders placed Sunday 6pm PST. Starting the next big load from last night. Shouldn't be much of a wait this year for anyone. Sleep is for the weak!
    Nothing is out of stock yet so no order delays. Stocked up with over 200,000 bulbs this year so no one has to wait for refills!

Thanks for the super great sale! My order is arriving today and I can't wait to start putting the bulbs in. (it will be a while before the game is back together to see them all lit up though)

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from bikefreak:

Thanks for the super great sale! My order is arriving today and I can't wait to start putting the bulbs in. (it will be a while before the game is back together to see them all lit up though)

Thanks for the order! Glad you are getting it so quickly. Been doing whatever it takes this year for minimal order delays

#13 6 years ago

Got my Ultimate Kit for my High Speed today. I have been wanting to do this for years. I can't wait to see it shine.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballbulbs-black-friday-sale-2017-bonus-25-off-to-first-10-shopper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.