New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 110881)

PinballBulbs Black Friday Sale - 20% off ALL kits and LED Strips!

By PinballBulbs

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinballBulbs
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 23 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twdlepinballbulbs.jpg
    parts list.jpg
    lightstrip.jpg
    spotlight.jpg
    bulbs.jpg
    everything.jpg
    kit.jpg
    box.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    twdlespotlight.jpg
    funny-baby-success.jpg
    image.jpg
    bdk_b_a.jpg
    attack_from_mars_white.jpg

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

Hey Everyone!

It's that time of the year again to stock up on your LED Lighting kits from PinballBulbs.com!

We are offering ALL of our LED kits for 20% off, including the Wizard of Oz lighting kit, which has never been on sale!

Check us out at www.PinballBulbs.com/led-kits and see all of our new kits we have been adding.

Use Promo Code: BF2014 to get 20% off your order of all LED Lighting Kits and LED light strip mods. This includes the back strip and flipper strips for both Bally/Williams and Stern games!

We hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday and family time as well!

*This offer is valid until the end of Saturday November 29, 2014. There are no limits on how many kits can be purchased.

An absolutely huge thanks to all the pinsiders for another fun year of LED'ing!!

Extending this till Monday at midnight for cyber Monday and from all the requests with all our last minute kits added!! Enjoy!

afm_pf.jpg
    wcsbeforeafter.png
    Woz1.jpg
    Star_Trek_PF.jpg
    monsterbash_full.jpg
    walkingdead-ba.jpg
    amh-before_after.jpg
    attack_from_mars_white.jpg
    bdk_b_a.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Great - just got the kit for my JM with my GI OCD board. It's going to be totally different now !!

image.jpg

#3 6 years ago

Just tried to order a CV kit, but it says I don't have any applicable products in my cart.? I'll try it again

update: It works on other kits, but not the Cirqus Voltaire kit......dang

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from chrisjens2:

Just tried to order a CV kit, but it says I don't have any applicable products in my cart.? I'll try it again

Checked it too - seems to be a glitch in the system

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Checked it too - seems to be a glitch in the system

Thanks for checking for me!

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from chrisjens2:

update: It works on other kits, but not the Cirqus Voltaire kit......dang

Ok fixing for you. Means cv was labeled incorrectly when entered. Should be ready in 2min

#7 6 years ago

All fixed for cv. Sorry about that!

#8 6 years ago

funny-baby-success.jpg

#9 6 years ago

Been waiting 6 weeks to order a kit for my STTNG! Worth the wait - thanks!

#10 6 years ago

Wow thanks...ordering.

#11 6 years ago

Fixed some of those strips that weren't showing up on the sale. Bam ready to rock!

#12 6 years ago

Best LED kits out there!

#13 6 years ago

Are you working on a Jurassic Park kit anytime in the near future? I have really been wanting to switch mine over but I just haven't had a lot of time lately. Your other kits look fantastic so I would gladly grab it if you had one.

#14 6 years ago

Just got 2 kits. One for my JD and one for my brother's TOTAN as an Air Force retirement present. Can't wait to get this in JD but I'm a bit nervous as it's my first mod job.

#15 6 years ago

Great Sale, James!

If you want a kit, PBB Rocks! I recommend them highly!

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from Miknan:

Just got 2 kits. One for my JD and one for my brother's TOTAN as an Air Force retirement present. Can't wait to get this in JD but I'm a bit nervous as it's my first mod job.

No worries! We are here to help and full instructions with pictures as well

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from Meph:

Are you working on a Jurassic Park kit anytime in the near future? I have really been wanting to switch mine over but I just haven't had a lot of time lately. Your other kits look fantastic so I would gladly grab it if you had one.

Waiting on being able to get one into the shop. That and south park are pretty highly requested kits, but just haven't locally got one in yet. If any locals have one to be LED'd shoot me a message and we can get this taken care of for everyone!

#18 6 years ago

Hey guys - Just a general announcement on the AMH kit. It is not yet available. Has some special connectors we used to light it up and waiting on those so we can get the kit out. It'll be plug n play with no LED replacements and work like the WoZ kit works. It will have spotlights and LED strips, as it does now. I will run a special on that kit when it first comes out since it didn't make it in time for black friday deal

#19 6 years ago

Pinballbulbs kits are the best! I have one in almost every machine I own! I wouldn't own another venders kit after experiencing a pinballbulbs kit! And bump

#20 6 years ago

Bump for last minute savings on great LED kits!

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Bump for last minute savings on great LED kits!

Thanks for the bumps

Sale is good until tomorrow at midnight so no worries on time yet!

#22 6 years ago

Great sale. Got all the LEDs for my STTNG restoration.

#23 6 years ago

Great kits for sure. I have TAF, TZ and hopefully AMH in the future!

#24 6 years ago

Anybody with the ultimate kit installed for MM? How does it look like for real? I am a bit worried would the mod go overboard with the pinballbulbs kit.

#25 6 years ago

Just ordered the light strips for the upper playfield and flipper areas. Great kits!

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nepi23:

Anybody with the ultimate kit installed for MM? How does it look like for real? I am a bit worried would the mod go overboard with the pinballbulbs kit.

Hopefully someone can see that and chime in. Its the second Best selling kit next to sttng. Fairly distant second too

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nepi23:

I saw this kit in an MM when I was up in Portland a while back. I thought it looked amazing! I wasn't even a fan of MM at the time, but I kept going back over to the machine just to look at it.

#28 6 years ago

I purchase the walking dead kit. I really like bright machines like my Star Trek le and all, but the walking dead pro when I saw it was just too blinding right in your face. So this kit looks like it takes care of it. Anyone else here buy one.

#29 6 years ago

I saw TWD pro kit, the warm whites and led strips are a huge improvement.
    Really cuts down on the blinding strobing

#30 6 years ago

Hi I am a newb and have never messed with my playfield lighting so forgive the nature of my naivete. Do you have anything for TWD-LE PF yet? I would like to brighten up the center of the PF but don't want to ruin the red mood lighting that the LE version comes manufactured with. I'm having a hard time judging your before and after pics with TWD. It seems the before was taken with the playfield glass on and the after is in lamp test mode with all lamps lit and it's in focus. I like the lighting behind the flippers but I'm noticing the spotlights are mounted where I have this Woodbury sign:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-woodbury-mod-for-twd-pinball

Since this pin already comes with all LED lamps I'm wondering if changing any of them out will benefit me for this task. Again, I know I'm pretty green here and just wanted to ask for your help in a plan for adding a little luminescence in the middle of the PF for my particular situation in a dark room. I think your after pins are remarkable and if I had other pins, buying your kits for each and every one would be a no brainer.

Thanks for any assistance.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

Hi I am a newb and have never messed with my playfield lighting so forgive the nature of my naivete. Do you have anything for TWD-LE PF yet? I would like to brighten up the center of the PF but don't want to ruin the red mood lighting that the LE version comes manufactured with. I'm having a hard time judging your before and after pics with TWD. It seems the before was taken with the playfield glass on and the after is in lamp test mode with all lamps lit and it's in focus. I like the lighting behind the flippers but I'm noticing the spotlights are mounted where I have this Woodbury sign:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-woodbury-mod-for-twd-pinball
    Since this pin already comes with all LED lamps I'm wondering if changing any of them out will benefit me for this task. Again, I know I'm pretty green here and just wanted to ask for your help in a plan for adding a little luminescence in the middle of the PF for my particular situation in a dark room. I think your after pins are remarkable and if I had other pins, buying your kits for each and every one would be a no brainer.
    Thanks for any assistance.

The pics were both taken in attract modes. The whites will be a bit blurrier since they are so insanely bright the camera can't find what to focus on. Both with same camera, pin in same place and same attract mode. You can see the blurr happen in a few of our other game pics where a really bright spot hits.

We have nothing made specifically for the LE. Since I don't personally have an LE I couldn't recommend what to get. But in your case you would want spotlights to lighten up your playfield. They are plug n play and work great. MArkmon has an LE so if he sees this he can maybe chime in on his placement of those specifically. TWD kit we have probably won't carry over too well to your LE since it has the extra GI in it and our kit is meant to replacement a lot of the blinding cool whites.

#32 6 years ago

My bad on the attract modes, I understand about the focus. Many thanks. I just wanted to get something with clear instructions as I have no experience to draw upon. All my best!

#33 6 years ago

Not a big fan of any premade kits, but my STTNG is pretty much all their stuff, just my own layout, and the spotlights are GREAT on STTNG for eliminating that dark area in the middle. Was very much needed.

#34 6 years ago

I look forward to adding one or maybe two spotlights at some point in the future. My issue is my greenness! Wouldn't know what to buy and if I did buy, wouldn't know how or where to wire it in. At some point I will run across this being discussed and if I'm lucky, find proper steps on installing on my particular machine.

It's funny how much I love the machine but during some really busy modes with the game I go cross eyed. My pin is in the back of a dark home theater room that receives no light except for a gold glow from recessed crown molding lighting around the ceiling.

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

I look forward to adding one or maybe two spotlights at some point in the future. My issue is my greenness! Wouldn't know what to buy and if I did buy, wouldn't know how or where to wire it in. At some point I will run across this being discussed and if I'm lucky, find proper steps on installing on my particular machine.
    It's funny how much I love the machine but during some really busy modes with the game I go cross eyed. My pin is in the back of a dark home theater room that receives no light except for a gold glow from recessed crown molding lighting around the ceiling.

Our kits have full instructions and pictures for installing. All plug n play as well.

http://pinballbulbs.com/products/double-spotlight-kit-6-32
    http://pinballbulbs.com/products/double-spotlight-kit-8-32

We have two sizes. See if you have the larger or smaller bolt where you want to place these.

#36 6 years ago

Been waiting for this sale so I could finally get the MB kit. Thanks!

#37 6 years ago

Thanks for the links! Wow, you weren't kiddin. Good stuff. I'm guessing I need the 6-32 kit for where I indicated with the yellow arrow?

And if anyone can help me out and recommend specifically the two bulbs I would want? One to shine broadly and softly pointed down to the center area about 8-10 inches above the flippers with out a bunch of focused reflection off the PF and the other to long throw all the way down towards the prison doors.

And what color might be best to suit the TWD-LE PF? Would red be a bad idea? Yellow? Lord help me I have no experience to draw from and just don't know.

twdlespotlight.jpg

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

Thanks for the links! Wow, you weren't kiddin. Good stuff. I'm guessing I need the 6-32 kit for where I indicated with the yellow arrow?
    And if anyone can help me out and recommend specifically the two bulbs I would want? One to shine broadly and softly pointed down to the center area about 8-10 inches above the flippers with out a bunch of focused reflection off the PF and the other to long throw all the way down towards the prison doors.
    And what color might be best to suit the TWD-LE PF? Would red be a bad idea? Yellow? Lord help me I have no experience to draw from and just don't know.

Yes red and yellow will not provide any lighting to help solve the problem. Instead they would color bomb the area a bit and make the ball strobe a lot. The only colors that will work in a spotlight to light the area without strobing are the whites, pink, and purple. For this game the spotlight bulbs are all white. On my LE, I mounted my Woodbury sign on the Woodbury area and the spotlights on the sling. There was no conflict. I think I added 5 total spotlight and two light strips on my LE. The spotlights would get most the job done.

I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do with the red in the GI. I understand in the future it might be used for light show. But side by side with the pro we did, the red in the front of the game on all the time looks terrible.

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBulbs:

Hopefully someone can see that and chime in. Its the second Best selling kit next to sttng. Fairly distant second too

Quoted from Nexyss:

I saw this kit in an MM when I was up in Portland a while back. I thought it looked amazing! I wasn't even a fan of MM at the time, but I kept going back over to the machine just to look at it.

Thanks for your comments, I went and ordered

#40 6 years ago

Thanks for all your help. Order placed.

#41 6 years ago

I wanted a TWDLE brighten up kit too, was disappointed not to see it there. If Markmon has an LE why can't you make a brighten up kit for the LE?

#42 6 years ago

Ok I'll get one made tonight and James said he can offer the kit discounted price for it.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Ok I'll get one made tonight and James said he can offer the kit discounted price for it.

I like the red in the GI, so please don't change that in the kit

#45 6 years ago

That's a pic and description of the pro kit. When Markmon is done with the kit can he post an actual pic of the LE kit in his machine?

#46 6 years ago

That's a pic and description of the pro kit. When Markmon is done with the kit can he post an actual pic of the LE kit in his machine?

I just made it generic so he could. Sale ends tonight at midnight though

#47 6 years ago

Ok so we are going to extend this till midnight Monday for cyber Monday since we had a lot of requests and some last minute kits were added!

Enjoy!

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBulbs:

Ok so we are going to extend this till midnight Monday for cyber Monday since we had a lot of requests and some last minute kits were added!
    Enjoy!

Phew, thank god. I hope Markmon can get that LE pic up before Monday

#49 6 years ago

I like the red in the GI, so please don't change that in the kit

+1 I just ordered the TWD-LE kit and want the LE red characteristics to remain true to the original too. Mostly so I don't have to re-address these lamps every time code gets updated.

#50 6 years ago

Final day till midnight tonight!

Shipping as many orders as I can today and was at it all day yesterday till about 3am. Hoping to get everyones orders out in the next couple of days (Order from china pending show up - got stuck in customs of course on friday)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 49.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 16.95
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 20.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 89.99
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Other
    Loop Combo Pinball
    $ 27.99
    Playfield - Protection
    Lee's Parts
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 85.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    € 9.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 19.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside