(Topic ID: 133980)

PinballBulbs 15% Off LED Kits Until 7/26 - CAX Show Special Extended!

By PinballBulbs

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

indianajonesstern-full.jpg
    swordsoffury_pf.jpg
    simpsonsde.jpg
    bop_full.jpg
    popeye-pf.jpg
    highspeed_pf.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Hey everyone! Someone mentioned I should make a thread for this since it was hidden deep in the CAX thread. We are offering 15% off all Ultimate LED kits, LED Strips and even Spotlight kits and extending our California Extreme Show Special!

Use Code: caxpinball15

This is extended until this Sunday July 26th and has no limits on items ordered or orders place (in case you forget something).

highspeed_pf.jpghighspeed_pf.jpg
    popeye-pf.jpgpopeye-pf.jpg
    bop_full.jpgbop_full.jpg
    simpsonsde.jpgsimpsonsde.jpg
    swordsoffury_pf.jpgswordsoffury_pf.jpg
    indianajonesstern-full.jpgindianajonesstern-full.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Thanks for extending the offer pinballbulbs.. I have a question tho.

I own Bally Corvette and The Shadow that are already led'd. But, I am interested in adding the spotlights and extra led strips to them. You offer the Corvette Pinball Lighting Extras Kit but dont have the same offering for The Shadow. Is there a way I can get a same type of kit for The Shadow aswell?!

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from DynamiteSJ:

Thanks for extending the offer pinballbulbs.. I have a question tho.
    I own Bally Corvette and The Shadow that are already led'd. But, I am interested in adding the spotlights and extra led strips to them. You offer the Corvette Pinball Lighting Extras Kit but dont have the same offering for The Shadow. Is there a way I can get a same type of kit for The Shadow aswell?!

Yup! We have it available for all games that have a kit. I just haven't gotten to adding all those mini kits for each game yet. I do a few a day.

I added the Shadow for you! http://pinballbulbs.com/products/shadow-pinball-extras-led-lighting-kit

#4 8 years ago

One day...one day... you'll have WWFRR

#5 8 years ago

One question. I don't see any front or rear led strips made for gottliebs. Do you hae any? Or will the Williams or stern led strips fit in a gottlieb? How will you power it? Thanks.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from Double_Agent:

One question. I don't see any front or rear led strips made for gottliebs. Do you hae any? Or will the Williams or stern led strips fit in a gottlieb? How will you power it? Thanks.

Good question! We don't have any pre-made strips made up for Gottlieb pins at the moment. Without having made any Gottlieb power plugs in a very long time I can't guarantee the WPC or Stern strips will fit. I would guess they will not fit any of the Gottlieb power plugs

#8 8 years ago

Thanks QB!

To answer a question, the mini kits are on sale as well. These are the extras, inserts, GI etc kits broken up from the ultimate kits.

#9 8 years ago

Last day of this extension reminder!

Won't be able to extend this sale past today!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballbulbs-15-off-led-kits-cax-show-special and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.