(Topic ID: 130026)

PinballBulbs 15% off all LED Kits and Free Kit giveaway!

By PinballBulbs

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by credinger
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-785.jpg
    image.jpg
    highspeed_full.jpg
    Jackbot.jpg
    bdk_b_a.jpg
    amh-before_after.jpg
    walkingdead-ba.jpg
    shadow_pf.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey everyone! We are just finally getting all put away from the NW pinball and arcade show and we wanted to extend the same 15% off led kits to everyone here on pinside as well!

All led kits, with no limits or restrictions will be 15% off until this Sunday the 14th. Everyone who has purchased a kit during the NW pinball show or during this special will be entered to win a free LED kit of their choice. At the end of the sale I will put everyone's name in excel, number them and use a random number generator to select the winner. I will post the winner here for a FREE LED kit of their choice!

Thanks again everyone for the support on here and at the NW pinball show!

PROMO CODE: NWPINBALL2015

www.pinballbulbs.com/led-kits

walkingdead-ba.jpgwalkingdead-ba.jpg

shadow_pf.jpgshadow_pf.jpg
    bdk_b_a.jpgbdk_b_a.jpg
    Jackbot.jpgJackbot.jpg
    highspeed_full.jpghighspeed_full.jpg
    amh-before_after.jpgamh-before_after.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Asked a few times, you get 1 entry per kit, not just 1 per order! So you can have multiple entries per order no problem

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

I wasn't at the NW Show, but I *did* just take advantage of your promo to replace the lights on my TSPP. I hope your kit is everything you say it is, and look forward to lighting it up! (and winning your sweepstakes! Thanks again, y'all.

Good luck to you!

We will definitely make sure you like what you get and work with you if anything is needed

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from DeathHimself:

Does your kits come with instructions on which LEDS to install at which locations outside of the common sense one like reds with red inserts etc...

Yup! There is a list for inserts, GI and flasers, and backbox locations. There is also picture instructions on our website for where the led strips and spotlight kits go that come in your kit as well.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Are the spotlights kits not considered kits as they are not discounted via website?

Correct. Only the actual led kits are on sale at the moment. Sorry for the confusion!

P.s - I added the spotlight kits for you Have at it! (These have never been on sale before...ever)

Quoted from nicoga3000:

I want to LED my LOTR. How does your kit perform without the use of an LED-OCD?

It's less about how our kit will work, and more about how the bulbs will work. LOTR being a stern whitestar, it will fight the leds, as all stern whitestars do. It will come with non-ghosting bulbs to help combat this, as all of our kits do that need them. However, LOTR has such crazy fading effects that don't carry perfectly to LEDS.

If you do plan on getting the OCD board just let us know and we can discount $20 from your kit and include regular bulbs, as it is our understanding those work better with the ocd boards.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from nicoga3000:

Mine is an LE (which uses SAM). If that doesn't cause any ghosting issues, I may consider a kit from you guys. Thanks!

The ghosting issues are addressed with the non-ghosting bulbs. It's just LOTR fades in and out, and LEDs don't like to fade as well as incandescents so you lose that effect with LEDs

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from clg:

These are awesome kits I highly recommend them. Great service and they throw in some extra bulbs too.

Thanks!

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from sckurk:

I used one of these kits to do my LOTR, and it looks incredible.

Thanks for the confirmation

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from blimpey:

I sent you a message through your site yesterday. It was about a Congo kit.
    Hoping for a response so I know what kit to purchase.

Thanks for pointing that out. Resent it. I sent it to the contact form mailer. Oops!

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from Starscream:

Ordered 2 kits
    Saves me being creative and buying each bulb individually!
    Thanks for extending the show discount to pinside!

No problem!

p.s - Hopefully to see the cali folks at CAX this year since we decided to not be so recluse and leave the Northwest, wooooo

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from clg:

Glad you are getting out and about! How about Pincade in New Zealand next March?

That'd be fun if it was closer

Final day bump! I will announce the winner on Monday and they can post their kit choice here

#33 8 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I made sure this time to set the coupon to expire properly as the server time doesn't match PST(my timezone) so should be good to go

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Just ordered the lighting extra kit for TZ and 3 spotlight kits for JD.
    My JM came out amazing with their kit
    image.jpg image.jpg

Lookin good dude!

#36 8 years ago

Congrats to pinsider credinger on winning the free led kit!

Chris chose a Fish tales for his free kit.

Big thanks everyone! Shouldn't be much delay at all for shipping on orders as we've been on top of this one

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballbulbs-15-off-all-kits-and-free-kit-giveaway-1?tu=PinballBulbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.