Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by krame765
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I'm trying to compile a list of arcade/pinball repair shops and vendors in Arizona. I've milked what I can out of google. Please post any that you know of.

Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

phx area;
    mountain coin, courtesy coin, house of pinball, firebird pinball, az pinball, diamond billiards, arizona arcade, roxy's arcade and whoever opens shop on cl.

most of the local collectors do their own repairs and take on others as well to help out if needed. not a huge demand in az. kinda pin wasteland. it's getting better though, which is good.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

phx area;
    mountain coin, courtesy coin, house of pinball, firebird pinball, az pinball, diamond billiards, arizona arcade, roxy's arcade and whoever opens shop on cl.
    most of the local collectors do their own repairs and take on others as well to help out if needed. not a huge demand in az. kinda pin wasteland. it's getting better though, which is good.

Yeah what Tommi_Gunn said

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

phx area;

Do either of you have Arizona Arcade's info? I can't find anything on google.

#5 11 years ago

1350 E. Broadway Road
    Tempe, AZ
    480-921-0504

not 100% sure if there around anymore. not sure if roxy's still around either. i think bob is doing it out of his place in gilbert. lots of places took a hit after the housing market crashed.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

1350 E. Broadway RoadTempe, AZ480-921-0504
    not 100% sure if there around anymore. not sure if roxy's still around either. i think bob is doing it out of his place in gilbert. lots of places took a hit after the housing market crashed.

Yea, Bobs been doing online and local sales from home, they closed that shop a while back like you said...

#7 11 years ago

Also there is a company called Slots, Billards, & More in North Scottsdale. http://www.480playnow.com/pinball.htm located at 16495 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite 5B-3
    Scottsdale, AZ 85254 phone number (480) 905-1600 Store Hours: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm. FYI: I stopped in one day to see them and they have about 13 machines for sale. I never heard back from them when I gave them three machines to look for.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from toxicwes:

Do either of you have Arizona Arcade's info? I can't find anything on google.

Stay away from them, im serious. Buyer Beware

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

. not a huge demand in az. kinda pin wasteland.

I assume you are talking about demand for pin repair specifically. Whenever I see a good deal for a pin on CL the machine is gone in no time. I just responded to an add yesterday and the seller said they had 10 responses in a matter of minutes! There is plenty of demand for pins in AZ.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from pindevil:

I assume you are talking about demand for pin repair specifically. Whenever I see a good deal for a pin on CL the machine is gone in no time. I just responded to an add yesterday and the seller said they had 10 responses in a matter of minutes! There is plenty of demand for pins in AZ.

Hey pindevil, was it the Twilight Zone game I imagine on Craig' list or what game for whta price just curious.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from pindevil:

demand for repairs yeah, everyone seems to do their own. buying selling demand?, I don't think their flying off the shelf around here compared to other parts of the country. seems like it's taking 3-4 weeks to sell a game and it's get reduce a couple times. you see the same titles slowly getting passed around all the time. the ones 2.5k+ seem to sit. sub 1.5k, sub 1k games go quicker of course. you'll still get 10 phone calls and i'll give you half for that game. so i still consider it a pin wasteland. might sound harsh, but it is, what it is, imo. wish it wasn't, because I want to see a better selection of games and get better deals, just like the next local guy.

plus you can see the other thread about opening a tourny and what the turn outs are like out here. c&c is a good example. it was pretty dead imo. it's definitly not a hot bed. having a few handfuls of pin owners in the valley, that have a few titles on avg, isn't what I consider a hot zone. still it's been growing a little over the past few years. people have been getting a game or two and get the bug. it's good. more is better, eventually it will bring in a better selection. i just see it like it is.

curious what game was the hot potato yesterday?

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

demand for repairs yeah, everyone seems to do their own. buying selling demand?, I don't think their flying off the shelf around here compared to other parts of the country. seems like it's taking 3-4 weeks to sell a game and it's get reduce a couple times. you see the same titles slowly getting passed around all the time. the ones 2.5k+ seem to sit. sub 1.5k, sub 1k games go quicker of course. you'll still get 10 phone calls and i'll give you half for that game. so i still consider it a pin wasteland. might sound harsh, but it is, what it is, imo. wish it wasn't, because I want to see a better selection of games and better deals, just like the next local guy.
    plus you can see the other thread about opening a tourny and what the turn outs are like out here. c&c is a good example. it was pretty dead imo. it's definitly not a hot bed. having a couple handfuls of pin owners in the valley, that have a few titles on avg, isn't what I consider a hot zone. still it's been growing a little over the past few years. people have been getting a game or two and get the bug. it's good. more is better, eventually it will bring in a better selection. i just see it like it is.
    curious what game was the hot potato yesterday?

On a side note since I don't have a pin collection and looking for my first game I have started updating the pinballrebel.com with all of the pins I come across and play at local places in AZ. Here is the site for others to add on and maybe help AZ pinball in places.

http://www.pinballrebel.com/locator/index.php

#13 11 years ago

The pin I was interested in yesterday was the TAF listed for $200! I thought it was fake until I got a response. Anyway the lady wanted to start taking offers from the first ten people that responded. Even though it would have been an awesome game to pickup, I just didn't want to get into it with the other nine people.

1 month later
    #14 11 years ago

Came across a new one today. Not sure what there like but called Outlaw Gamerooms. Phoenix
    Arizona's Premier Game Room Store

(623) 209-8442

6314 W. Bell Road Glendale, AZ 85308

http://outlawgamerooms.com/

On a side note hey pindevil who I have been trying to contact if you ever want to sell your TFTC please let me know. I would truly appreciate it.

2 weeks later
    #15 11 years ago

Came across another new company today. Some prices seem a little high but not sure without seeing the games. http://pinballinvestments.com/home

#16 11 years ago

Yeah that's Jake's site. All of his pins are very over-priced on purpose as he is not really looking to sell them unless someone is willing to pony-up stupid cash for them. Jake is a good guy though, he is also a member of the APPL.....

1 year later
    #17 10 years ago

There's D& D in Tucson and Flipside in Gilbert just opened in 2013

1 week later
    #18 10 years ago
    Quoted from QueenB:

There's D& D in Tucson and Flipside in Gilbert just opened in 2013

Not sure if Flipside has a pinball machine to play. Would be curious to know maybe one if were lucky.

3 years later
    #20 7 years ago
    Quoted from toxicwes:

I'm trying to compile a list of arcade/pinball repair shops and vendors in Arizona. I've milked what I can out of google. Please post any that you know of.
    Thanks!

JP's Arcade Repair
    www.JPsArcadeRepair.com
    480-369-5043

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballarcade-repairretail-in-az and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.