Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pkiefert
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

Fellow Pinsiders,

Your demand of more Black pinball shirts has been heard.

Al and I are excited to release this new design that was commissioned by a member of our local Atlanta Pinball League.

We have these shirts ready to ship now. No need to preorder.

You can order it now for $19.75 for M-XL and $22 for 2XL/3XL sizes plus shipping.

Order it now at http://www.pinballshirts.com/shop/pinball-wizard-retro

Here is a quick Youtube video showing off the shirt:

#2 11 years ago

These won't last long

I REALLY like this one!

#3 11 years ago

Says they are already out of l and medium in. stock. Oh well. Cool shirt though

#4 11 years ago

idtattoo,

What size do you need? We just made a small number of M and L shirts, which sold quicker than expected, so right now we only have XL and 2XL in stock, but since they seem to be well liked we can make some more.

We were just trying something different than pre-orders this time as some people are averse to pre-ordering a shirt.

Paul

#5 11 years ago

Best one so far! I would be interested in a medium as well so please make more!

#6 11 years ago

I would like a medium and a large. Also my lady I am sure would love a xs or s if you make them. Definitely let me know. As a tattooer I like the old school tattoo overtone crossed with my pinball addiction.

#7 11 years ago

too bad you don't ship to canada... yet!

#8 11 years ago

Mannnn why does medium always sell out everywhere?? Oh well. I should start eating fast food. Looks awesome though

#10 11 years ago

The new shirt put me over the top. Had to order it and a BK.

Fortunately I'm not as slight in stature as most pinball nerds

#11 11 years ago

Those are SICK shirts!!!

#12 11 years ago

May I suggest posting a picture of the shirt, rather than a YouTube clip
    It is not as if the shirt does anything
    (Other than look cool)

#13 11 years ago

Love it! Just ordered mine!

#14 11 years ago

I'll know more on an ETA for the Medium and Large extra shirts tomorrow.

Once I solidify a solid date on those I'll open up the ordering for those sizes again.

I think we are low on 2XL now too, so I'll add those to the extra list too.

Paul

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from pkiefert:

I'll know more on an ETA for the Medium and Large extra shirts tomorrow.

Cool, just as long as you make more.

#16 11 years ago

Do you make 3XL?

Chris

#17 11 years ago

Are you going to print som 3XL's ?

Stu

#18 11 years ago

I should be able to make some additional 3XL also.

I guess using the Bride at 75 shirts as the template for the number of shirts at certain sizes was a mistake on this one. We sold mostly XL and 2XL on that shirt with just a few M and L.

As soon as I hear back from the designer on these I'll open up ordering again on those sizes. I just don't want to take any money until I'm sure we can deliver them. I'm pretty sure we can, just want to be 100%.

Paul

#19 11 years ago

Website shows 3XL as an ordering option. Cool shirts.

#20 11 years ago

Oops - my bad. It's an option but show out of stock.

#21 11 years ago

Will you printing More 3XL's ?

#22 11 years ago

Just an update. We now have M and L available for order again, as well as very limited S and 3XL.

http://www.pinballshirts.com/shop/pinball-wizard-retro

I'll order some more 3XL for the next order.

Thanks for everyone's orders.

Al & Paul
    http://www.pinballshirts.com
    http://www.pinsandvids.com

#23 11 years ago

This old school art seems to be a hit.

#24 11 years ago

Count me in for a Large

#25 11 years ago

just ordered mine,thanx guys.

#26 11 years ago

I hope ya'll have some of those at the TPF. I'd snag a couple.

#27 11 years ago

I'm trying to talk Al into going to the TPF with me. If we end up there, we'll be in the Pinball Inc Booth helping James out and will have some shirts.

#28 11 years ago

Just ordered one! Looks great!!!

#29 11 years ago

I can't wait to see some photos of people wearing these new shirts in the next couple days!

#30 11 years ago

Just ordered mine...thanks for posting.

#31 11 years ago

We might need a third printing in the near future.

Wow, thanks for the great response everyone!

#32 11 years ago

cool now shipping to canada.

just ordered one, thank.

#33 11 years ago

Thank you for making more mediums and making me a s for my lady. You are awesome.

#34 11 years ago

Ordered -thanks!

#35 11 years ago

Wow, I guess I feel fat now with all the M and L shirts ordered.

#36 11 years ago

I'm going to come up with some sort of contest in relation to photos of guys/gals in one of our shirts. More details to come but there will be prizes.

#37 11 years ago

For those of you that receive your shirts in the next couple days, please post a photo here or to our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pinballshirts) with you or someone/thing wearing it. Best photo will win an exclusive shirt that will only be used for giveaways. (ie: you won't be able to buy it)

Paul

#38 11 years ago

So everyone seems to like this style of shirt. Should we make some additional designs in this tattoo style art? The artist is willing to do a few others if there is interest.

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from pkiefert:

So everyone seems to like this style of shirt. Should we make some additional designs in this tattoo style art? The artist is willing to do a few others if there is interest.

i like that style, sure i'd buy another one.

#40 11 years ago

I'll see what the artist can come up with then.

We also have a few minimalist shirts to release soon. A Pinbot shirt and possibly a funhouse shirt.

#41 11 years ago

Paul -

Got mine in the mail this morning -

Folks, these look better in person that they do in the photo (if that is possible).

The shirt itself is a nice grade of shirt as well. Now to get a photo!

Thank you Paul!

Chris

#42 11 years ago

Glad it arrived safely! Part of the reason I did the video instead of just a photo is that I couldn't get a photo where it looked as good as the video.

Right now we do all of our shirts on Gildan 100% Ultra Cotton 6.1oz Tshirts. They are middle of the road as far as cost. It's the best combination of quality and cost. They are not super thin, cheap shirts.

We are exploring some other even nicer options for shirts, but right now we are trying to keep the shirts under $20, so this Gildan seems to fit the bill at the moment.

#43 11 years ago

Just a quick note to remind anyone that is interested that the introductory price is valid through Sunday. After that it will go up about 2 bucks to our normal $19.75 for up to XL.

Shipped out another batch today!

Paul

#44 11 years ago

Got mine yesterday and I'm definitely happy with the quality!

Was wondering if for your next designs that you could put the art on the back of the shirt instead of the front? The maybe a small emblem of some type on the front?

#45 11 years ago

Shirts arrived and are awesome, nice quality and well done. Thanks, can't wait to see what else you guys produce.

#46 11 years ago

Ordered....THANKS!

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Got mine yesterday and I'm definitely happy with the quality!

+1 Wearing it now. Thanks - nicely done.

#48 11 years ago

Just a quick note, I'm down to 4 Medium and 9 Larges for those smaller pinheads. Talking with the printer of these to see if I can get my hands on a few more without having to go nuts with the quantity.

But if you are looking for Mediums, you might want to snag one of the last 4 from this batch.

#49 11 years ago

Last day for the introductory price of $17.50 + shipping on the shirts. 2XL & 3XL slightly extra.

We will have these at the Atlanta Pinswap in April also.

#50 11 years ago

Love my new shirt!
    Or as my wife says "it's black. It's got pinball sh$t on it"

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-wizard-tshirt-now-shipping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.