• 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball_With_The_Pros_crack_meme_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c2cpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Pinball With The Pros Episode 2

Nate Shivers is joined by Steve Bowden on location at Modern Pinball NYC to play Mustang Pinball (Pro) by Stern.

Check out: www.funwithbonus.com (Steve Bowden's Site)

Special thanks:
Modern Pinball NYC
Josh Sharpe - Rules and creative adviser
Tim Leonard (rules sheet)

Pinball With The Pros is a web series where Nate Shivers of Coast 2 Coast Pinball and some of the best pinball players in the world get together for a unique one on one playing experience.

Special Thanks to the series sponsor Stern Pinball.

#31 8 years ago

Hilton - Thanks! If I had to do any additional editing... These wouldn't get done. I like the idea of these videos being "of the moment" and just straight through. These are really not trying to be a "tutorial", but rather a not live "playing lesson". We won't ever cover all of a game, which will leave the door open for other players to play the same game.

As far as wanting to see me put up a great game... Might take a while. I get better as the season goes on.... Probably less stressed about the computer crashing, less stressed about how bad I look on camera, less stressed about the Pros seeing how bad I am at pinball, etc... So there are some better moments for my game play.

Ripley's would be high on my list for Season 2. Season 1 is over half recorded and the rest basically booked, depending on my travel and a few players schedules/availability.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c2cpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-with-the-pros-episode-2-mustang-steve-bowden?tu=c2cpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.