Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by fusion301
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pins.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    pinhaul1.jpg
    Picture_4.png
    2001_spyder_newmods.jpg.jpg
    hh-car.jpg
    #1 14 years ago

Anyone ever try or know if a pin SS can fit in a Nissan xterra..LOL
    tired of borrowing friends vans to go looking at pins.
    Thanks
    I know it would be tight but just more convenient

#2 14 years ago

I know how you feel. I gave up my 1996 Blazer for a Spyder convertible sports car. I can't even put golf clubs in it's "trunk". But I can put a sexy lady in the passengers seat much more easily

#3 14 years ago

You need about 53 inches in length, 24 in width, and perhaps 24 tall (less really). Then there's the head...you might be able to jam that in the front seat...presumably you have a rear door of some sort and could drive with it open?

#4 14 years ago

Borrow / rent a trailer.

#5 14 years ago

I think he means it requires more potential commitment to buy a pin when he has to go get his friend's truck just to go see a pin. If he can fit it in his own car, then he can browse more and not feel so obligated to buy something for fear of wasting a friend's time. Just a guess of course.

#6 14 years ago

Doesn't the xterra have a roof rack?? I thought Nissan put those up there to carry stuff?

#7 14 years ago

The old ones should fit with the rear seat down and the legs and backbox removed.
    Most pinball machines are about 4.5 feet long so you should measure how much room you have from the back of the front seat to the tailgate. The new ones folded down are about 34 inches high or so without the legs. Hope this helps.

#8 14 years ago

Should be easy, look at this guy...

hh-car.jpghh-car.jpg

I drive a Ford Ranger pickup, the ultimate single pinball moving tool. Lower to the ground than a fullsize truck and really easy to get a pin in and out of. I have moved so many machines in that thing.

#9 14 years ago

I'm not sure I want my joyful and expensive new perchase sticking out the back of my car 18 inches while I'm rolling down one of America's fabulously maintained freeways, especially in California where people think tailing at 12 inches is acceptable at 70 mph.

#10 14 years ago

I thought I'd re-up my post with a summer pic of my car. Like I said ... great for good looking passengers ... impossible for transporting more than just the pinball ball itself.

This is after I got it back with the front end and door modifications. I should have put the roof down before taking it.

I decided to stay home today with the 4-6 inches of snow coming down. Would you drive that in a snowstorm ??

2001_spyder_newmods.jpg.jpg2001_spyder_newmods.jpg.jpg

#11 14 years ago

Thanks guys I might give it a shot. Brokedad nice rig you have there. Im going to take some measurements and see just how tight a fit it will be - if I do manage to get one in there I will post some picts of the mess. Well last weekend me and some friends piled in and went out to the bar and it managed to hold at least 60 of us - heres a shot from the bar run.

#12 14 years ago

Wow .. that drought in California is really getting bad. I had no idea

#13 14 years ago

Yeh its pretty bad

#14 14 years ago

Yep nice wheels man!!!!

Here's a pinball in a Honda Jazz.

http://www.mopinball.com/fit/car.html

pinhaul1.jpgpinhaul1.jpg

#16 14 years ago

managed to get all of them in the truck at once

pins.jpgpins.jpg

#17 14 years ago

I guess I have no excuse with my Honda Odyssey...I have been using my friend's Toyota Tacoma...that's amazing one fits in a Honda Fit. Looking that, makes me wonder if my Subaru stationwagon would haul one...might be tight...the opening is not as big as the hatch on a Fit...

#18 14 years ago

Hhhahaha love the photoshop Sudan (or whatever hole in the wall country that is) pic, did not know they loved pinball so much. Goats and Pinballs, what else does one need?

#19 14 years ago

Fusion,

Could you please tell you friend I'm very interested in his Cirqus Voltaire? I'll give him the going fair market value for it ( 1 goat, 1 dead cat and a ice cold bottle of AquaFina) or ( 2 7.65mm rounds, 1 Mexican jumping bean and a pack of POP Rocks)

#20 14 years ago

LOL

Can I up the offer with a camel, 2 goats, and a crate of RPG's ?

#21 14 years ago

He said that deal sounds good but he will have to check with his poo throwing pet monkey Abu, who currently owns the voltaire.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-vs-xterra and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.