Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Bride.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silentdriver.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 9 years ago

wow. just wow. so amazed who pinball can work in vr. just tried it out on my rather ancient rig (athlon x2 6000, amd 4890, 4 gig ram and win7 prof. 64bit) and it worked like a breeze anyway - there's one flaw there (which might probably have something to do with my outdated specs) but i've got no working dot-matrix display on the vr-table itself. of course - there's also the display on the upper left side of my view - but it's too far away for me (and my eyes) to spot anything there (and beside that i'd just love to see the actual vr-dot-matrix display working as it does on your youtube video).

do u have any suggestion on how i might solve this problem?

your instructions worked brilliant (setting up your hack, configuring the pinball arcade and starting it thru ur launcher), i didn't change any ingame options and the pinball arcade version i've tried out is 1.30.12 (the one with the present addams family ad for farsights kickstarter project).

hope there's any solution there...

thank u so much for that wonderful vr-experience (even with that one flaw!),
    many greetings from Austria/Europe,
    stefan

#21 9 years ago

ooooh! thought it was my rig that made the problem - seems it's a bug within pinball arcade (at least with the free steam version). downloaded the season 2 pack and now everything's there...still totally amazed how interesting pinballs can be in vr (although i'd wish for so much more res in the dk2 to give pinballs/art the visual quality they deserve).

oooooh. and now i saw your reply! yeah - that's what i realized by then too but as i've said - even without the working dmd on the free version it's crazy to slender around the table or to see the nice details in the decals etc. which only makes me even more excited about that zooming feature u mentioned! looking forward to *any* updates

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silentdriver.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-vrcade?tu=silentdriver and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.