(Topic ID: 4375)

Pinball Videogames - The best ever?

By TigerSaw

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SFII.JPG
    vewlix.jpg
    360XFighter.JPG
    2.JPG
    1.JPG
    MM.jpg
    images-1.jpeg
    devilscrush.jpg
    Devil_s_Crush_-_Naxat_Pinball-3-full.png
    dc1.png
    046.JPG
    045.JPG
    028.JPG
    027.JPG
    014.JPG
    001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jws64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 12 years ago

I LOVE Future Pinball.

One...it was a free download. And it runs on Windows 7 64bit OS.

Two...I have got tables for ST, T2, Flash, Fathom, Gorgar, and so many other tables that I've never played before, and now I can. It's pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

I tried getting Visual Pinball to work, but there were other components I had to download and it ended up being more problems than it was worth to continue, so I deleted the whole thing and went with Future Pinball.

If someone knows which components exactly I can download, and will work with Windows 7 post it and let me know. thanks!

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I'm running Visual Pinball on a Windows 7 64bit system. It was kind of a pain in the ass to set up, but I followed these directions carefully:

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?automodule=downloads&req=idx&cmd=viewdetail&f_id=2990

Thanks, you inspired me to try again. And, following the instructions, and putting roms in the right place I got Visual Pinball to work. And now I'm able to play my current favorite pin,
    THE X-FILES!!!

Loving it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jws64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-videogames-the-best-ever?tu=jws64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.