New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 275580)

Pinball Van Art

By Matthew2000tx

70 days ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 61 days ago by pezjohnson
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A8QMYZJ (resized).jpg
    Margo_Xenon (resized).jpg
    Margo_SR (resized).jpg
    Margo_Sorc (resized).jpg
    Margo_Raven (resized).jpg
    Margo_Snow (resized).jpg
    Margo_Centar (resized).jpg
    Fire2 (resized).jpg
    fire3 (resized).jpg
    dslnWdk (resized).jpg
    Deadpool (resized).jpg
    Van4 (resized).jpg
    33CE7E2E-FCDE-42E6-9603-41D80C686347 (resized).jpeg
    9B9A8629-49A2-4640-B181-39993CD06AA4 (resized).jpeg
    FB36F25E-5F81-4939-8FB1-9CCF86A97998 (resized).jpeg
    nitro-pinball-van-wrap (resized).jpg

#1 70 days ago

Anyone see any pinball themed van art or have ideas what pinball art would look awesome on a cargo van?

#2 70 days ago

It would prolly look badass ! Call the big guys n see if they would pay for it as advertising .I truly believe once pinball is marketed correctly the sky’s the limit .Most can’t afford in theyre home but locations are the key to mass success .

#3 70 days ago
    Quoted from Matthew2000tx:

Anyone see any pinball themed van art or have ideas what pinball art would look awesome on a cargo van?

Maybe talk to the guys from Rad Cals see if they can make u something that’s not shaped for a cabinet but for a van .

#5 70 days ago

I have a 1991 GMC Van. I am trying to figure out what I should paint on it. I keep thinking that stenciling it like a 1970s- 1980s cabinet would be epic. Go with a color scheme and stencil from a specific cabinet.

#6 70 days ago

Reproducing the art from Sorcerer would be very '70s retro custom van.
    Would also require deep shag carpet and a disco ball inside.

#7 70 days ago

The fishes from Sea Ray!

15979271140108978134018098826219 (resized).jpg
    #8 70 days ago

There’s a documentary called Vannin’ that explores the custom Van culture. Here’s the trailer:

#9 70 days ago

Paragon. Go for the Frank Frazetta vibe.

#10 70 days ago
    D2yLyAZUgAg0WDS (resized).jpgnitro-pinball-van-wrap (resized).jpgnitro-pinball (resized).jpg
    #11 68 days ago

I have been watching van videos on youtube for the past month. Pretty good stuff. I am going to fire up my van and drive it to play some pinball. I am definitely going to have a beer in the back of my van listening to tunes before I go in. Van life!

#12 68 days ago

Great movie
    Super Van

FB36F25E-5F81-4939-8FB1-9CCF86A97998 (resized).jpeg
    #13 68 days ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

There’s a documentary called Vannin’ that explores the custom Van culture. Here’s the trailer:

Looks like you can watch this on Amazon Prime, free with ads or pay $1.99, looks fun I'm going to watch it.

amazon.com link »

#14 67 days ago

Put the pinball with van art on your van with pinball art.

33CE7E2E-FCDE-42E6-9603-41D80C686347 (resized).jpeg9B9A8629-49A2-4640-B181-39993CD06AA4 (resized).jpeg
    #15 67 days ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Looks like you can watch this on Amazon Prime, free with ads or pay $1.99, looks fun I'm going to watch it.
    amazon.com link »

I’ve watched it and enjoyed it. It’s a nice snapshot of a subculture I’ve never scene. Interesting people for sure.

#16 67 days ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

I’ve watched it and enjoyed it. It’s a nice snapshot of a subculture I’ve never scene. Interesting people for sure.

We watched it last night. The film clips from the long past years like 1970s were interesting. My main takeaway: there are a lot of people out there who know how to have good old American fun. I’m pretty sure they have more out and out fun times in one weekend than I get in 5 years.

#17 67 days ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

We watched it last night. The film clips from the long past years like 1970s were interesting. My main takeaway: there are a lot of people out there who know how to have good old American fun. I’m pretty sure they have more out and out fun times in one weekend than I get in 5 years.

Isn’t that the truth? Say what you want about it but it’s a good, close community of people that live life and have a great time doing it. There’s always lessons to be learned, even in the least likely places.

#18 67 days ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

Isn’t that the truth? Say what you want about it but it’s a good, close community of people that live life and have a great time doing it. There’s always lessons to be learned, even in the least likely places.

Right, and one cool thing is how everyone really seems to get along and care for and support each other. Not a whole lot of diversity but there was a mix of people, all getting along and having fun together.

The downside? Not exactly the healthiest way to go about life. Even though I was envious of how much fun they were having, I knew that I would never make it there. In my old age I just can’t carry on with that level of substance abuse and excess, let alone stay up past 10pm. In the 70s I would have slotted right in there though!

#19 67 days ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Right, and one cool thing is how everyone really seems to get along and care for and support each other. Not a whole lot of diversity but there was a mix of people, all getting along and having fun together.
    The downside? Not exactly the healthiest way to go about life. Even though I was envious of how much fun they were having, I knew that I would never make it there. In my old age I just can’t carry on with that level of substance abuse and excess, let alone stay up past 10pm. In the 70s I would have slotted right in there though!

Haha. Yes. I ignore the health aspect and, yes, I’d be lights out by 10:00!

#20 61 days ago

Some ideas for Paul and Snow's Van:

Deadpool (resized).jpgFire2 (resized).jpgVan4 (resized).jpgdslnWdk (resized).jpgfire3 (resized).jpg
    #21 61 days ago

Some images that I came up with for Colorado Pinball twitch stream

Margo_Centar (resized).jpgMargo_Raven (resized).jpgMargo_SR (resized).jpgMargo_Snow (resized).jpgMargo_Sorc (resized).jpgMargo_Xenon (resized).jpg
    #22 61 days ago

This is Zmac's offering

A8QMYZJ (resized).jpg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    £ 50.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9,000.00
    $ 45.00
    $ 13.00
    Playfields
    Lermods
    Playfield - Protection
    Pinball Haus
    $ 209.99
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 36.99
    Playfield - Other
    Pinball Stuff
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    $ 1,200.00
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 109.99
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 28.00
    Lighting - Led
    Arcade Upkeep
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    $ 5.00
    $ 299.99
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside