Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Sinestro
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

51FdOtPQ2VL._SY445_ (resized).jpg
    ghostbusters-810x433 (resized).jpg
    Eddie Murphy_ (resized).jpg
    Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-still-2 (resized).jpg
    Prince (resized).jpg
    Back to the Future (resized).png
    batman (resized).jpg
    80s-neon (resized).jpg
    8F639356-4FE4-4BCC-9B1C-D2CAE2D32EC3 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NeilMcRae.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 5 years ago

I think BW games and sterns of the 2000-2010 era will deflate in price a lot because of all the new games coming out. We see top end BW games (MM/AFM/MB etc) already suffering a 20-30% downward trend. Too many new games, and even if there is enough money (which there definitely isn't), there isn't enough space!

I love the guys at Stern; I think they continually knock it out the park and next year will be no different. The remain the leading force in pinball and still the guys to beat (and nobody has come close IMO).

Deeproot either become pinball kings or pinball clowns, I'm thinking of doing reversible t-shirts for TPF with that printed on it LOL - 4 months until that D-Day at TPF and I hope they make it!

JJP and CGC both had a tough year this year and I think they will have learned from it and will bounce back with strong new games by Expo in 2019.

Spooky will do what spooky always do, make greatness.

American Pinball look like they have a huge hit with Ocktoberfest its a super fun game.

Someone will come out with PinballArena where micro lasers invisibly illuminate the play field, all controllable with a bluetooth brain implant.

Levi and the beef bangers will run another epic NYC tourney

Pinburgh ticket sales will break the internet.

and Stern will arrange George Lucas to deliver the R2D2 topper to that asshat that keeps posting on their facebook page!

Pinsider's will wait until they play a game before pissing all over it LOL.

OK somethings just won't change!

In anycase- folks its been a pleasure living through 2018 on Pinside with you all!

#75 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Do ÿou really think classic dmds are going down? I ask because theonly examples are the three that have now been remade. The rst seem to have maybe slowed the climb up, but still crazy high in most cases.

Here in the UK its already happening - several really nice examples of big BW games (Totan, CV MM AFM MB TZ) have sold for well below what you might expect.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NeilMcRae.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-trends-in-2019?tu=NeilMcRae and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.