9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 2Kaulitz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-248.jpg
    image-412.jpg
    image-328.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I am taking my 20 ft enclosed trailer to the York Show, Pinball Expo and potentially to the western part of North Carolina in the next month. If you are interested in selling your game and transporting it to any of these locations, get in touch with me. I will add a map of the route I intend to take and can deviate from that slightly if necessary. Price from Pittsburgh to York is $200.

Thanks.

CJM

#3 9 years ago

If anyone is interested, transportation can be provided from York to Pittsburgh, or York to EXPO. Email me if interested, thanks and can't wait to see everyone at York.

#4 9 years ago

wow, that's a deal. surprised folks aren't hopping on this thread

#5 9 years ago

I thought so, I have people that have messaged me but if you are taking a game back west, I can try to work it out. I am going to link this thread to the York thread.

#6 9 years ago

image-248.jpgimage-248.jpgimage-412.jpgimage-412.jpgimage-328.jpgimage-328.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Did this from my phone. Hope it worked.

#7 9 years ago

thats a good deal and the wrap is awesome that well keep your game nice during transport

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-transportation-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.