Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Offering Pinball transport for a game from Madison, WI to Allentown.

I plan to leave after work on Wednesday May 2nd and drive over the night to arrive on Thursday May 3rd.
    I plan to take the minivan and have room for 1 game (possibly 2) en route. I am happy to stop over if it is on my route, but preference is that your game is to me prior to departure so I can travel on my own schedule.

Message me if you need a hand. I typically ask for gas plus a litte for my troubles (so very cheap for well cared for pinball transport in a single vehicle; I offer this to help other pinheads out)

Worth mention that I am also looking to buy a game at Allentown. Specifically interested in things on my wishlist but always open to whatever as I am continually looking for new stuff to add to route or personal collection.
    Games I am interested in/top of the list: Transporter, BMX, Spectrum, Harlem, Batman (the good one), Banzaii, Galaxy, Meteor, and maybe a few other classic Ballys

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from mkecasey:

Are you selling anything these days?

At this very moment I dont have anything. By the time Allentown rolls around, I will have a classic 1972 Fireball for sale.

I bought a duplicate which I am using as I restore my own game to make one super nice/ better than new example. The other game will be available once that restoration is done. Besides that, I dont have anything for likely sale.

Wait > we do have a combo NFL Blitz/ NBAJAM (showtime) 4 payer arcade that is possible for sale. Not pinball, but worth mention I suppose.

#4 6 years ago

bump

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Habermania:

How wide is the Blitz/nba machine? Been trying to figure out if I can get it through a 29in wise doorway.

would have to measure but the control panel comes off for 'easier' transport. I know it fits through a standard 30 in door, but it is tight.

1 week later
    #7 6 years ago

bump in case anyone wants transport help.

1 week later
    #8 6 years ago

all full on the way HOME from the show.

I have room on the way out currently for 2 pins.

1 week later
    #9 6 years ago

room for 2 on the way out.

$200 transport if game is to me in advance and I am just dropping off at Allentown.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gritty:

Check with Kaneda, I think he was looking for someone to transport his Aliens.

That loser never gave me the sweatshirt he promised. He asked me to sign it for him but he wanted to keep it.
    If he cant even stick to that part of the promise, I dont think I would trust him to actually pay up for transporting a game.

#14 6 years ago

bump

1 week later
    #15 6 years ago

bump for transport offer

2 weeks later
    #16 6 years ago

officially full both ways now.

I am transporting 1 game I sold and 1 game for a friend on the way down.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-transport-offer-madison-to-allentown-may-2nd-3rd?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.