Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2523 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0939 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0935 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0938 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0934 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago

find a better way to boost your profile than a thread for trades when they have a feature on Pinside to do just that.
    perhaps start 50+ threads for trades in each State / so people can avoid shipping charges too that would boost your ratings big time

#16 6 years ago

lol/ happy happy !!! Downvote this one too Jonathan !

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Feel free to come pay me a visit and bring your Metallica - I'd trade it for my TotAN!

i know a lot of people in your country. None with pinball machines. If you ever get into SE florida , you are welcome to come over and play pins here. Not sure why you would trade away your Totan unless you are short on cash / But Metallica is my #1 pin on my top 10 list so understandable.
    Only Negative Downvoters need not apply/ Keep away !! Have Fun /play more pinball

#34 6 years ago

Coincidentally I may up your way . And as I said, None of my People by you had Pins or knew where to send me to play . Funny to hear so many Totans there as they are rare to SE florida / Maybe 6 owners I know of Here in the Florida area and never seem to pop up for sale much . I may have to Pm you when I am there

#40 6 years ago

Finally somewhere to get my Pin Fix in Rio

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-trading-no-money-needed?tu=PinFever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.