10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by geet84
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

CP pinball tournament on November 2nd. Doors open at 9am at we will start PROMPTLY at 10am. We will play PIN-GOLF format and should be able to play 9 holes by 2PM. We will take a lunch break between 2-3pm. Plenty of places to eat up in town, but I would bring snacks or even a lunch because we will start again at 3pm. We will take the top and bottom scores of PIN GOLF and put you in A &B divisions for the playoffs. Cost is $10 per head. WPPR Points are active so plan on getting your share and get ranked. We will be open Friday from 7 to 10 pm for those that come in from out of town.

Any question drop me an email at [email protected] or call 314-280-9299

1 week later
    #2 10 years ago

Bump

Maybe this next one will be my time to shine!

I look FW to the tourney

#3 10 years ago

Moved to pinball events subforum. Consider adding the event to the Pinside events page too so you can get a list going of who all is attending. Good luck!!!

3 weeks later
    #4 10 years ago

Bump

3 weeks later
    #5 10 years ago

Last minute bump.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-tournament-nov-2nd-2013-st-louis-cp-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.