Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Wamprat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC06047.JPG
    There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

All Pin-novations Pinball Toppers are 25% off for a limited time. My acrylic supplier has some product they want moved out. It is the same material I am currently using. The substrate (or film backing) is peeling in some areas. This has no effect on the product I make. So I will pass these savings on to you. My October and Sept look to be very busy for my 2 businesses due to Pinball Shows and Gorilla's get-together. The toppers will ship as soon as I able to get them out. This would also be a good time for any custom work you are looking to have done or games you want a topper for but currently I do not make. I am sure we can work on something together. I will waive all custom fees at this time as well. This offer is only good for a limited time until the closeout acrylic is on hand. This is a significant savings for me that I would like to extend to you Pinsiders. Thanks for looking at my post. Any questions PM me.

#2 11 years ago

Great products here. Thank you for passing your savings down to your fellow pinsiders.

#3 11 years ago

A Medieval Madness topper would be very much appreciated?

#4 11 years ago

Can you list your current titles please?

#5 11 years ago

Sure........AFM, ACDC BIB, ACDC LTBR, ACDC custom, TS, TSPP, LOTR, IJ, IM, XM-Magneto, SM, BDK, Tron, and anything custom I can work with you on. If you don't see your game just ask. I can make something for you too. XM-Wolverine is drying and should be posted today.

#6 11 years ago

................oh and TZ too.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Sure........AFM, ACDC BIB, ACDC LTBR, ACDC custom, TS, TSPP, LOTR, IJ, IM, XM-Magneto, SM, BDK, Tron, and anything custom I can work with you on. If you don't see your game just ask. I can make something for you too. XM-Wolverine is drying and should be posted today.

We need prices too so we know what 25% off means.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

We need prices too so we know what 25% off means

If I recall correctly they are somewhere around $130 - 160

Gorillas are wrong sometimes, though.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

If I recall correctly they are somewhere around $130 - 160

Yes those are the price ranges. I am working on a website.....should be soon. 1 man show.

#11 11 years ago

Any pics you could share? I am curious to see SM topper.

#12 11 years ago

You can see it on my Pin-novations FB page or do a search on Pinside for Spider-Man topper.....I don't know how to post a link using my phone

#13 11 years ago

Do you have a pic of your LOTR topper?

#14 11 years ago

Any update on the revised Wolverine topper?

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from SMM:

Please do a search on Pinside or check out my FB page pin-novatons

#16 11 years ago

Here are most of my toppers with pics...........this special will be ending soon. Please be patient I have alot of orders to get out as well as custom ones. Thanks everybody for the overwhelming response.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PIN-NOVATIONS/317824081590090

#17 11 years ago

How about something for my Bobby Orr Power Play?

#18 11 years ago

How about demo man

#19 11 years ago

Any titles you do not see at this point will have to be a custom design. If you do not see the game you are looking for I can design one for you.

#20 11 years ago

I am ending the special on Saturday. Thank you everybody with the orders. I will keep everybody updated with your orders. Please be patient.

#21 11 years ago

Thank you everybody. The response has been overwhelming.

#22 11 years ago

What does your TZ topper look like?

#23 11 years ago

Here is a pic of the LOTR topper.

DSC06047.JPGDSC06047.JPG

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from DrainO:

What does your TZ topper look like?

I will post a lit pic later today or tomorrow.

#25 11 years ago

Just secured some more closeout acrylic that my supplier had. I can extend the special pricing for a little longer. I am just wrapping up ToM and CV. Wolverine and TZ pics up shortly. I AM TOPPER MAN...........by day filling orders.............by night I am designing.

#26 11 years ago

I'm still waiting on my shadow topper.

I paid for this over two weeks ago.

#27 11 years ago

It was shipped a couple of days ago.

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm still waiting on my Shadow topper.
    I paid for this over two weeks ago.

This isn't some company in China putting out millions of products in a week. It's hand made to order, I understand you paid for something and want it but really.... If this man wasn't respectable then we wouldn't order from him. I'm pretty sure all my pinsiders will agree.

#29 11 years ago

One man show.

#30 11 years ago

Bump that

#31 11 years ago

Word. I can't wait to see the topper I ordered. I just hope I'm not too far back in the queue. LOL

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Word. I can't wait to see the topper I ordered. I just hope I'm not too far back in the queue. LOL

I am plotting it out on the computer tonight. That part takes the longest.

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I am plotting it out on the computer tonight. That part takes the longest.

Sweet!

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Any update on the revised Wolverine topper?

Wolverine is up Pinside.

#35 11 years ago

I have to cut off the special this Sunday or Monday. If you have something you would like me to custom make let me know. The acrylic is drying up at this price. All toppers 25% off. I can also make a custom game room signs as well or a topper with you game room name etc. Ex: Bob's Pinball Parlour.

#36 11 years ago

What's the custom ACDC look like ?

#37 11 years ago

A custom topper would be something you and I would design

#38 11 years ago

Just a reminder I am waiving custom design fees during this special. If you have a pin you would like a topper for and don't like any of my designs we can collaborate on making one for you. ToM, CV, JM, and DM when done will be on special no others after Sunday. I promised a few Pinsiders when these were released I would honor the special.

#39 11 years ago

Thanks for the pinside special..!!! Looking forward to my MM and TOTAN... Your MM concept sounds like a great idea...

#40 11 years ago

Last day today.

#41 11 years ago

Im in for one, maybe two. How do we go about getting this done. I contacted you on Facebook as well about a xmen pro topper. Also how does a gameroom sign work( is it lighted and if so does it plug into a regular wall outlet. And is it the same size as a topper? Sorry so many questions.

#42 11 years ago

Ill shoot ya msg in a little bit......grilling with the fam

#43 11 years ago

Ends tonight.

#44 11 years ago

Buyer beware....it's been over 3 weeks since I made payment.

If you're looking for a topper, Matt McKee is the way to go. top notch quality, FAST shipping, very honest guy.

As for pinheadpuckguy, I'll never order from him again.

Like I said before, buyer beware!!!

#45 11 years ago

I understand not everyone will like my stuff........but really? It was shipped Parcel Post. They state 2-9 business days for delivery. I can send Priority but they want just as much as Express ($40-50) for one topper due to the size of the box.

#46 11 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

Buyer beware....it's been over 3 weeks since I made payment.
    If you're looking for a topper, Matt McKee is the way to go. top notch quality, FAST shipping, very honest guy.
    As for pinheadpuckguy, I'll never order from him again.
    Like I said before, buyer beware!!!

Dang man that's a little harsh to just call him out like that don't you think? Like Pinsrus and puckguy said it's a one man show. I've personally never dealt with him but from what I've read here and in other posts he seems like a stand up guy and it looks like the majority of pinside would agree. I remember reading a post where people were bashing one of his toppers and instead of arguing back and forth he made a better one. Seems like a stand up move to me.

What he's doing is good for the hobby, offering a product we can all benefit from.

#47 11 years ago

Parcel Post is horrible. My horse drawn carriage can deliver faster...

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from bdaley6509:

Parcel Post is horrible. My horse drawn carriage can deliver faster...

You're right but Priority they want $40 for one topper shipped due to the size and weight of the box. 2 toppers I have shipped Priority came to the customer with some sort of piece broken off.

#49 11 years ago

Shipping is rough, especially overseas. I have been getting good rates, but $40, those are overseas rates not domestic. Call up reps for all carriers except UPS.. they suck!

#50 11 years ago

If you look it up on USPS.........26.5x11.75x8.75 5lbs 55448 to 94582 is like $35. Some of my stuff is heavier than that. It is the same price as Express for god sake.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-toppers-25-off-for-limited-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.