• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

My 7-year-old and I were playing at league night last night and his loose tooth, which we have been waiting to fall out, started bothering him quite a bit. He asked if we could pull it out and this is what I came up with...

He and his brother are huge America's Funniest Video fans, and he asked to send it in. I told him that if by some miracle we ended up winning, we could buy a Medieval Madness (or two, if that one for $4100 CDN is still available!) - which is his favorite game - with the prize money, haha.

So, any of you with kids... this worked surprisingly well!

#2 9 years ago

That was priceless ! Good luck winning the prize money !

#3 9 years ago

That is so awesome cheers to Logan

#4 9 years ago

Logan is pretty brave to let his dad pull the plunger. He was very composed before hand too. Congrats and maybe the experience might lead him into a career in science (or land him a spot on the Experts of Dangerous playfield )

#5 9 years ago

You mean I didn't have to have this tooth cracked in half and pulled in two pieces....!!!..............Joeyimage.jpgimage.jpg

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

You mean I didn't have to have this tooth cracked in half and pulled in two pieces....!!!..............Joeyimage.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

implant time! friend of mine and a great reputation! http://www.oralsurgerynny.com/dr-gerald-shneeberger.html

#7 9 years ago

Logan actually DOES want to be a scientist when he gets older And I bet we could have got that tooth out of there with that Taxi plunger, Joey. That thing pulls hard as hell!

#8 9 years ago

...^^^....lol.....I'm out of luck over here as T2 is played most...great vid man................Joey

#9 9 years ago

Wow fantastic job Logan! Good luck winning your prize!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 109.00
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-tooth-pulling and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.