(Topic ID: 308667)

Pinball "too complicated" for kids these days?

By ExSquid

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Atlantis (Bally, 1989) BG (Ken Wiseman) (resized).jpg
9D132285-AF26-4DF8-9BE7-1CC88BCD00AC.jpeg
Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 3.33.53 PM (resized).png
CC9F9DB5-F52D-4CD3-BD62-BE6CC3B9FF62 (resized).jpeg
0 (resized).jpg
wolf-of-wall-street-one-of-us (resized).png
20210220_141552 (resized).jpg
20210210_181032 (resized).jpg
20210210_180133 (resized).jpg
jim-carrey-chewing (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
fish (resized).jpg
car (resized).jpg
son (resized).jpg
TF Mini Model (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 2 years ago

Most pinball games make zero sense to most people. Even the simpler games are confusing for most. That's why the most popular games continue to be games like MM, AFM, and MB...they have an obvious "dummy" feature that anyone can accomplish and feel good about, and then when they start to figure out the rules, it's relatively easy to understand.

Quoted from ExSquid:

True, but this is coming from kids who play some of the most complicated games on the XBOX and PS5. So I'm a bit skeptical.

Way back in the "original" Xbox era, my neighbor's kid...I think he was 8 or 9...he was playing Halo and all of the "modern" games. He'd come over to play my arcade games, and just could not wrap his brain around Dig Dug. He would complain that it's SOOO HARD!!!

The very concept of video games to kids has been completely different for a while than it was to us. Pinball was a "3 ball & Game Over" game, which inspired first generation of video games that had "3 lives & Game Over". The concept of 3 lives & Game Over isn't something kids today understand. Their games are generally never ending non-death type of experiences...or even if there is death, you can continue. Just the very concept of trying to accomplish a bunch of things in a finite game like pinball is completely foreign to them.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Fortnite is about 1000x more complicated than AIQ.

That's for sure! I cannot even remotely wrap my head around Fortnite...and I'm a gamer! lol

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

+I've spoke with many people about this: why is there no 3 second countdown on any games after playing movie clips etc to inform you when the ball is going back into play. This is basic design 101 at videogame college. I'm baffled this doesn't exist, or took this many years to implement, though I think I may have seen in a few games lately.

If a ball is being held by a scoop or lock, there is ALWAYS a flasher & sound effect to let you know the ball is coming back. A countdown would be really patronizing and boring. Once you see a ball shoot out of a scoop once with a flasher/sound effect, that's the tutorial. You'll know from now on.

Quoted from Ceemunkey:

They just can't wait to go the next thing... Seriously I spend the whole time just resetting the games over and over again because they flip for 10 seconds and then just walk away from the machine on to the next one (while ball 1 is still in play, sometimes it hasn't even drained yet). So each machine is sat on ball 2/3 and playing the pre-ball launch music. Its nice to see the kids playing the pins, but at the same time it's infuriating!

This literally happens when adults come over and play. My parents start a 4 player game and then leave after ball 1.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

Are you saying there is another audio/visual notification that the 10 second on screen events/clips/selections are over that I have been missing?

I’m not overly familiar with Munsters, but every game I can think of that holds the ball has some kind of “ramp up” sound & flasher effect to warn you that the ball is coming…and then a “fire” sound as the ball kicks out.

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

If I were designing a pinball game, I’d drastically widen the ramps to lower the SKILL required to hit any individual shot, and emphasize the DECISION MAKING in any individual moment. I’d have a fraction of the lights and design a cleaner UI.

A video game has so many things that can be altered to change difficulty. Pinball design is locked in & physically cannot be changed. If you make a game with super wide ramps, that better specifically be a kids/family game - because a game that’s too easy will not be popular with pinball players/buyers. There are plenty of 90s games that are easy with wide ramps. They’re the cheap games now.

The reason games like MM, MB, and AFM are so beloved is they have perfect pinball designs. A main toy that ANYONE can hit and blow up (Castle, Frank, UFO). Ramps & shots aren’t too wide or too tight. They all feel fair. Casuals can have a great time, and then there’s challenge and nuance for the Pros.

#117 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I like and own Turtles, but it is an F at accessible game design. No ramp on the board is easy to hit. The rules are absurdly hard to understand like Frenzy mode and the octopus toppings.
This is a theme that is a CHILDREN’S CARTOON, and it plays like Dark Souls.
I think there are a lot more games that are Turtles than there are games that are MM.

Heres the issue with a game like Turtles. When the designer doesn't put a satisfying interactive mech on the playfield (The van is a ball lock, Krang isn't interactive, and the Glider is a diverter), the designer is likely to compensate with code/rules to give the player something to do. Sometimes they go really complex. Dwight usually does this (TMNT, GOT, SW). He makes rules he thinks are interesting...but truthfully are confusing to a large chunk of players.

I think Elwin is doing the best "dance" right now. He's making games that are pretty damn hard & really deep...but - they have cool features that anyone can figure out, like a 90's B/W game. Jurassic Park has the car you can hit, which is satisfying even if you don't understand the rules behind it. The raptor pit is close to the flippers. The T-Rex clearly lowers on the ramp and the game says "FEED THE T-REX!". My 2 year old daughter actually shot the ball right into the T-Rex's mouth (she calls it "Doggie" lol). Godzilla has a big honking' building right in the middle...pretty much the MM Castle concept - a big cool thing you can't miss...you instinctively shoot for it even if you know nothing. It also has Mecha Godzilla right by the flippers...also a pretty easy thing for casuals to hit.

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

But, I don’t think new players really know what a ramp is. It’s assuming too much.

Wow...c'mon, people aren't THAT stupid.

Quoted from BriannaWu:

The voice would walk you through basic gameplay. It would fire balls infinitely and ONLY light up that one ramp. Nothing else would give an audio cue, light or sound. And then, when you did that, you’d shoot the other ramp. And then you’d start battle.
It would walk you through the basics, and then it would end, encouraging you to play for real.

This would be worse than normal gameplay, because now you're assuming a newb can AIM specifically at ONE thing. At least during a normal game, a player can accidentally hit something that has some feedback.

If someone is this clueless about what to do in pinball, I don't think a tutorial like this would even help. They wouldn't pay attention to the voices, lights, or audio anymore than they would on games how they currently are.

It's OK that some people don't like pinball. It's not for everyone, and that's OK. You're either drawn to it, or not. There are ways to make games more understandable, but no reason to dumb it down to training wheels.

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Of the two of us, I’m willing to bet I’ve run many more people through gamedev playtesting sessions. I think you are vastly overestimating how much most people understand about games.

Not everyone gets everything...and that's OK. That being said, I think someone who knows NOTHING about pinball knows what a "ramp" is. It's literally a ramp.

Quoted from BriannaWu:

Doing that really taught me to be humble in assuming what people know. At the least, check your assumptions with playtesting.

I don't play PC games because I hate the walls of tiny text everywhere....but they still make PC games like that, so clearly some people are cool with it. I play Nintendo/console games because I prefer the aesthetic. Different products appeal to different people.

Quoted from BriannaWu:

“Stupid” isn’t the way to think about it. It’s “does the information get communicated to the player in a way that leads to them understanding?”

If they don't know what a "ramp" is, then I don't think any amount of hand holding is going to help.

Quoted from BriannaWu:

The line is read while lights are flashing, you’re trying to follow the ball - there’s a lot of stuff going on. I’d bet a lot of money most people don’t even cognitively process the line.

...and maybe pinball is just not for those people.

(LONG STORY SNIPPED)

Quoted from Blackwolf:

I don't consider myself stupid.

Your story really has nothing to do with what I said. I'm talking about new players looking at a machine and somehow not knowing what "ramp" means. You know what a ramp is. I'll give you scoop...that's a pinball term like VUK that no new player is going to understand. Games have tried to use different terms for scoops, though. Addams family says "Shoot the Electric Chair", because the electric chair is above the scoop. Family Guy says "Shoot the TV", because artwork of a TV is in front of the scoop.

Quoted from Blackwolf:

Good news - it WOULD help, if someone is interested enough to invest the time, and many are. I am curious as to your thoughts about baseball players using batting cages or tennis players using ball launchers, though. Many of them would say using those help improve their game rather than solely practicing in a live game situation.

Baseball is child abuse. That's the extent of my thoughts about baseball...lol. Baseball is completely irrelevant to pinball....although here's how I can make it relevant to this discussion. I hate baseball. Should baseball change something about itself to make someone like me like it? Of course not. It's OK that I think it's boring trash. I do other things with my time besides trying to bend baseball to my tastes.

Quoted from Blackwolf:

Nobody would be forcing you to play the tutorial mode. I'm not seeing why we need to gatekeep pinball like that.

Oh please, this isn't gatekeeping. Anyone can buy or play pinball. This is my OPINION that a tutorial doesn't really help someone who doesn't understand or like pinball enough to learn organically. If we want to look at video game analogies, look at NES games. They didn't hold your hand, but games with great design allowed you to learn through gameplay. For some - it was too hard and they walked away...for others they kept playing and playing and learning and improving. Pinball isn't that different than that, really. Stern games have tutorials on the LCD now. So, I mean...they're there. It's not an interactive tutorial...but it's information that shows how to start modes, multiballs, explains rules, etc.

Some 90's games had experimented with "Novice" modes to make games easier for new players. Judge Dredd had a Supergame mode that just gives a player 3 minutes of multiball, so they don't have to worry about draining for a while. Not sure if these novice modes ever really moved the needle with new players. I'm guessing most didn't even realize they were options.

#129 2 years ago

I forgot to mention this earlier. Gary Stern thought pinball was getting too deep & confusing for people, and that's what led to the "simpler era" of Stern games in 2010. We had Iron Man, Tron, Avatar, BBH, Rolling Stones...these games didn't even have traditional modes like most pins had. There were "ladders" to be collected based on starting various scoring or multiball events, and a super obvious bash toy to hit. Iron Man had the Iron Monger front and center, Tron had the spinning disc, Avatar had at the giant AMP suit, Stones had Mick-on-a-stick, and BBH had the deer moving around.

A newb could walk up to Iron Man and see that Iron Monger lowers when you start. JARVIS says "Spell MONGER to battle the Iron Monger". Boom, easy to understand goal. Whiplash is an easy bank of targets to hit...a few hits starts his multiball. War Machine is a tighter shot, so a newb probably won't hit it on purpose...but that's a challenge for better players who walk up.

These games were HATED by pinball players when they came out. They were called "cheap & shallow". Thankfully, people realized they're super fun & most of them became really popular later. I'm not sure if there's any data about casual players actually enjoying the simplicity more or not....but it seems that the market has spoken in its desire for deeper games, as modes & depth made a comeback after that era.

#133 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I appreciate that your argument is positively stated here.
You liken pinball to fighting games, which I love. The community is not in great shape because of this exact problem. The last Soul Calibur crashed, the last Tekken came out seven years ago, and Street Fighter 5 is the largest thing we have, a PlayStation exclusive with a dwindling player base. Sony had to buy Evo because it wasn’t financially sustainable.
We kind of talked to ourselves until the genre became culturally irrelevant.

Pinball is like a fighting game, platform, and shmup rolled up into one! Those have all kind of become niche genres, too. Some things just are what they are. There's always a base of people who really enjoy these things.

Quoted from BriannaWu:

The freshest game to come out in the last 20 years is Smash, which even children can play. I don’t think every game should be accessible, but I think more should be.

Did you try ARMS? I loved fighters in the 90s (Capcom fighters, MK, Virtua Fighter, Soul Caliber, etc), but totally dropped out when the scene became super hardcore....ARMS was my favorite fighter since the 90s. It has amazing characters, animation, memorable music, and really fresh and new mechanics and concepts. I think people thought it was just a dopey Mii Sports or 1-2-Switch gimmick, but it's a tight & deep fighter....really clever & satisfying. It's weird, so it takes some practice to learn, but once you get the hang of it, it's so good. Best motion control fighting game ever...although I don't know if any others really exist lol.

#162 2 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Compare to recent games like GOT, where you have houses that require certain shots to light and then certain shots to complete in the mode, and nothing is labeled at all on the playfield, only color-changing inserts that require another leap of association. Even a simple game like Munsters has crazy UI issues, like the objective of super jackpot stacking displayed in 1-point font at the very bottom of the LCD and then for some reason, perversely, totally hidden when you actually need to access that information, when you choose to pass or not. Turtles has to be one of the most unintuitive games I've ever played, with no sense of clear objectives and loads of unlabeled inserts.

All Dwight games. I consider myself a “pinball person” who picks up on all the A/V cues, rules & nuance….I have no idea what’s going on in Dwight’s recent games. I got to “Winter is Coming” in GOT…absolutely no idea how I did it. I kept the shots flowing until it just happened.

Then again, GOT is Eskaybee ’s favorite…he knows the rules inside & out, so - just like video games & movies, there are different types of pinball & you can’t please everyone.

#184 2 years ago
Quoted from happyclan:

Pinball dies with GenX. There's no social factor to pinball like it was. It's not the competing with digital games/screens. Kids just don't want to enjoy a machine while dad/grandpa stare over their shoulder.
Kids like kids. Kids like chaos. All the nostalgia we have comes from days of airports, bus stops, pizza parlors, and most importantly...arcades. And I'm talking a busy, multistory, everyone-come-out-Friday arcade. You could stay up late, eat candy, buy cigarettes, get into fights, and make memories. This entire experience has moved into online games.
And where do you play pinball? Cleaned-up places with craft beers and dad-rock. Can you walk in there and beat the hell out of a $15K JJP? No way. Is there a Centaur to punch when it backtalks you? No.
Enjoy the swan song boys. Our pins go up on auction blocks when we die.

People have been saying this since the 80s....and they weren't entirely wrong. Video games DID replace pinball for the most part in the arcade, and the arcade was really the only logical place for a pinball machine to be. 3 lives replaced 3 balls. However, pinball had something going for it: It can't be replicated or replaced. It is what it is, and that's actually a good thing for pinball staying alive. There's no real reason that pinball is still being made today...but, it is and it's doing really well for the few companies that understand how to manufacture. Now - it's never going to be huge...but it will always survive as a niche, and it will always have an allure that will always bring in just enough new people to enjoy it. If all of our games get sold cheap in the future - SOMEONE is gonna buy them an enjoy them. They're not going to end up in the dump.

#185 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

No, they’re not. It’s just bad communication from the pinball machines.
Let’s go over some examples.
They mentioned Godzilla. So when the callout says “shoot the ramp”, it’s pretty obvious to me that the only real ramp on the table is the mecha Godzilla jump shot - it’s the very definition of a ramp shot.
And what do you call that left side 180 shot? A “ramp”? Then you might as well call the shooter lane and outer orbit shots ramps, because those have more traditional inclines to them.
Here’s another one. Stern Turtles. “Shoot center ramp”. What does that mean? The center shot under the van? The gigantic shooter lane ramp on a premium?…. Oh, you mean that loop at a 90 degree angle that can only be shot with the upper flipper?
No, people ain’t stupid, but the way this hobby loves to be unnecessarily confusing sure is.

In a loud arcade, you're not going to hear anything anyway lol

If you're playing at home, you'll figure it out.

How did Addams Family become so popular? The big gimmick was Thing grabbing the ball, and it's not even remotely obvious what to do to make it happen...but people wanted to see it happen, so they kept playing and figured it out. Some people will want to keep trying so they can learn, and others won't. I truly don't think dumbing it down will make it any more interesting or fun for people who just don't have that spark for pinball. That being said - the design philosophy of B/W is usually a guarantee casuals will have fun. Everyone sees the castle in MM and can shoot it a few times and blow it up.

#186 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Agree, I'm wondering how an AFM or MB would do in my house. Either way I'm selling a kidney at some point to grab one of those!

I think those games would be perfect for you - AND you'd understand what's going on. They're really intuitive and don't really have any brain-breaking math-chess rules.

#188 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Yeah me mf'ers hurry up and kick the bucket so I can get a $1k NGG

Why wait for a $1k NGG when you can have mine RIGHT NOW for $10k!?!?!

Quoted from Knxwledge:

If it's the simplicity that's the deciding factor in popularity then why are EMs not more popular? They're more simplistic. Genuine question, not rhetorical. The games are too "old"?

To people like me, EMs are simple to the point of "what's even the point?". They're static, slow, and boring. Music, sound FX, voices, light shows, interactive mechs go a long way to make it more of a magical interactive experience. An EM is just like...a slab of wood with holes that makes doorbell sounds. . It's probably because I'm a child of the 80s who grew up with video games, so music & sound is an essential part of a game. I can't play Fortnite or Rocket League because there's no music...but I LOOOOOVE Splatoon! Amazing music that accentuates the gameplay!

I love TNA, which is kind of like an EM...but the music, lights, and rules really suck me in & makes for an incredible experience.

#193 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

How about I trade you a MUSEUM QUALITY* Pac Man cabinet?

I bought my NGG from Marty Ingels - he did the voice of Pac-Man in the 80's cartoon...and he also had a MINT Pac-Man that he autographed. I probably should have bought that, too. I think he wanted $5k for it...which, at the time, just seemed like way too much for a Pac-Man, even a nice one! Might still be too much....but still, a cool piece of "Pac History".

Quoted from Knxwledge:

I love EMs but I can understand how they aren't for everyone, and aren't flashy enough to grab the average person's attention. Attention spans are only getting shorter these days, the more flashing lights and sounds the better it seems.

Attention span isn't the issue...it's presentation. I think you need more of an attention span with modern pinball, especially games with crazy deep rulesets and scoring strategies. I just think most people just really gravitate toward pinball with a presentation that has personality. Personality goes a long way.

Think of your favorite movie with a really memorable soundtrack. Imagine watching it with no soundtrack. Same idea.

#198 2 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Anyway, long story short -- I don't think this is the best example of how kids these days are different. If this was 30 years ago, I think you'd have the same experience.

Yup. 30 years ago, I was playing arcade video games...but if I saw a pinball that looked cool, I'd play it. I loved STTNG the show, so I'd play the pin. I loved T2, so I'd play the pin. I had no idea what I was doing, but they were fun to shoot and the voices were cool. I was around 30 year old when I finally realized "Oh! Pinball has RULES?!"...and then when I played STTNG again, it was a totally new and different experience.

#200 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Thinking of my favorite movies right now, I cant remember a single song from them, but I can remember the soundtracks from my favorite video games so I see your point.

Any movie that John Williams scored...Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones. That music is BURNED in peoples heads and are an integral part of the experience of those movies. Without music, they wouldn't be the same.

#209 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Fight Club, Alien and 2001.

You DONT remember these?! Absolutely iconic scores & the films would not be the same without them.

#212 2 years ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

2001 may literally be the most iconic score in history
the score at the climax of Aliens with Bishop piloting the shuttle out of the exploding base has been re used about a thousand times in other, lesser movies
fight club is trash not worthy of remembering

His name was Robert Paulsen.

#220 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

You know a theme that might work to get kids involved? Dude Perfect. A game designed around “trick shots” (aka combo and such) in order to score points. I think that might be a way to create rules that interest kids, but still complex enough for pinheads.
For everyone who doesn’t know isn’t familiar with Dude Perfect - go back and watch some of their most viewed videos.

Never heard of this....looked it up. That's a hard NO for me...lol...maybe Ben Heck can incorporate it into his Bible Adventure game.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 3.33.53 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-25 at 3.33.53 PM (resized).png
#222 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Look them up on YouTube…they are great. Also… probably the single most popular thing with kids ages 8 to 15… but still popular with older teens

Nah, I don't watch religious content. Maybe they're big with kids in evangelical circles...

In any case - pinball themes always comes back to "who's buying games?". The goal of pinball factories isn't making games "to get kids into it"...because kids aren't seeking out public spaces for gaming, and they don't buy pinball machines. Any manufacturer makes a game based on Jesus Boyz, they'll sell zero units.

#224 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I am not sure where that quote came from

Literally the front of their own website lol.

#228 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

but for real, I'm way past the demographic for that youtube content but I've watched a few dude perfect videos and never seen anything remotely religious in them. They literally just throw balls into nets. I think it could make for a fun theme with lots of different trick shots to try and hit.

Sounds boring, and no one would buy that machine. Next.

#231 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmad21:

I have a design on my computer I'm working on. It it's a bi level design that incorporates video game modes and both video and hybrid modes.
In starting out you pay a video game to advance to the pinball mode then after pinball you play another video game mode to complete an objective.
After that the game mixes it up with pinball and hybrid modes.

So...Baby Pac-Man?

#237 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

I like this idea. A good analogy would be speedrunning. Speedrunners don't practice new strategies during their live runs, they use savestates to make it more efficient to grind. If pinball is going to be treated as a sport it should become more user friendly without sacrificing depth.

Pinball's not a video game or a sport...it's pinball...so...let's enjoy pinball and stop trying to compare it to & turn it into things that it's not.

#239 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

Pinball has had a competitive element since the 80's when you started having high score lists and initials. Entire conventions exist around pinball tournaments with hundreds, if not thousands, of entrants. The IFPA exists. ESPN The Ocho aired competitive Pinball on ESPN2 just last year.

I guess it's just semantics. I don't consider video games a sport, either...despite the competitions, leagues and prizes.

My point was actually more about comparing it to speed runs and video games. A video game will always be in a controlled digital environment. Speed runners can speed run because they can memorize what they need to do and the results will be expected. Even the best pinball players are going to get caught off guard by the randomness of a sling or target. A great pinball player will never totally perform 100% as intended.

2 weeks later
#293 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Give them objectives, missions, characters, an immersive story... all wrapped up in a blazing light and sound show. That's where pinball is heading.

I mean, that’s where pinball already headed in the 90s with mode based games with lots of voices, music & personality. When most people played Addams Family, they concentrated on starting the modes & getting through all the rooms of the mansion. MB is all about the characters & the “story” of getting the band together. LOTR is all about the missions, characters and story of the movies. A good chunk of players have been playing pinball for the progression - points just happen to come along with it. Only recent games have become a little more specific about “you gotta play this way and do this and this” to blow up scores in a way that doesn't come organically with progression based play styles.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,495 (Firm)
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-too-complicated-for-kids-these-days?tu=Rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.