Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PinKeeper
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 10 years ago

I took a while to find a hobby to keep my 40 year old self entertained and happy.
    I had no idea about pinball, since I played Addams family in college back in 1991 and Elvis at Chuckee cheese 5 years ago,at a kids birthday.
    I stumbled upon Pinside and boy the whole thing is FUN! The people are friendly, smart and really funny,and if you have a pin you are in. What is awsome is You can play with pins unlike other hobbies. You can not play with a Baseball card or boxed vintage toy, nor would you read a comic book over and over 50 times.
    My wife and kids play, also. Wife got 350 million on Stargate the other night, I was so proud! How many hobbies can a whole family enjoy?

I learned If you want to fight for a "deal" on Craigslist or struggle to get you name in for a $8000 LE you can. If not just pay close to retail prices from nice collectors who care and if you sell later for a few hundred less- no big deal. Just enjoy the play and the people and don't get caught up in the steals and the hype.
    Great post. Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-to-hell-and-back?tu=pinnyheadhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.