Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 243 posts
  • 120 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snoopdoggplayfieldsketch.jpg
    1178413Sin-City-Marv-Posters.jpg
    jessica_alba_sin_city_desktop_1024x768.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    4d.gif
    images.jpeg
    images-4.jpeg
    SquarePegRoundHole.jpg
    image-32.jpg
    HELL-PIN.jpg
    Don_t_Panic.jpg
    doc.jpg
    images.jpeg
    Jar_Jar_Binks_by_Varezart.jpg
    images-1.jpeg
    456613-grandmas_boy_1_super.jpg
    There are 243 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
    #101 12 years ago
    Quoted from tpz:

No he did not. That's an urban myth.

I guess we can "agree to disagree" then.
    I sure hope "Wikipedia" is not involved in your search criteria...

Quoted from guymontag451:

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE FEEL THIS WAY???

I am sure many people feel the same way about AFM guy!
    It is just not fashionable to say out loud- especially on a Pinball forum!
    I personally think SM wipes the floor with AFM! (Clutch the Pearls!)
    But that is just MY opinion...
    "Flamesuit ON!"
    Not in the face, not in the face!

#102 12 years ago

from what i just looked up, and various pages read to make sure sources were good .... hitler did indeed only have 1 ball. His autopsy revealed that he had 1 ball, and that in WW1 he has received a wound to the groin area that most likely took it. He wasnt born with 1, he had 2 to begin with. That being said, a man with 1 ball functions just as well as a man with 2. The 1 testicle will run double time.

Also ... he wasnt an Atheist either .... just adding that on. = )

2 weeks later
    #103 12 years ago

Sonic Spinball! Now that would've been something!

#104 12 years ago

I think if there was a new rock based table, it should be Spinal Tap. Multiball representing each of the drummers (would that be 6 balls in multi). No need to make any new music for it.

Other than that, I'd love to see some combos (licensing costs be damned). Of course, the obvious come to mind, Star Wars vs Star Trek; Alien vs Predator; Batman vs Spiderman; X-Men vs Justice League. One theme mentioned in here was Chuck Norris. How about a Chuck vs Black Knight (I can imagine Chuck beating that laugh right outta the Knight).

Anything US war or politics based wouldn't really work outside the domestic market. But I was thinking of a table design based on US politics (Politically Incorrect?) where each player would pick between a dem, rep (maybe ind as well) and the rule set would change slightly for each with perhaps some conflicting rules in multiplayer with differing parties.

#105 12 years ago

Two dawned on me today...
    The Muppets & Sesame Street
    Their just aren't enough kids games.

#106 12 years ago

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Transformers pin. Unless I've missed something.

I'd also prefer one based on Generation 1, and this Michael Bay abortion of Transformers crap

#107 12 years ago
    Quoted from Johnny:

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Transformers pin. Unless I've missed something.

I'd also prefer one based on Generation 1, and this Michael Bay abortion of Transformers crap

It is being made, released soon.... i think later this year ... i dunno.

#108 12 years ago

As long as any machine they make based on video games does not end up like pacman.

3 weeks later
    #109 12 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

As long as any machine they make based on video games does not end up like pacman.

what's wrong with pacman? i played it and thought it was a neat idea. it's not fancy, but i like the colors, the mini game in the middle of the tables is neat ..... i could see it getting boring really fast, but i would definitely own it if i could score it for 400 dollars or less.

#110 12 years ago

I'm surprised Harry Potter isn't a pinball theme yet. I could see a lot of things with this pin.

#111 12 years ago

Of course a straight up Nightmare Before Christmas machine would be beyond awesome as well.

I love that movie! I would so buy a Nightmare Before Christmas, in a heartbeat! Love zero & Jack, boogie & the 3 kids

When Mr. Oogie Boogie says
    There's trouble close at hand
    You'd better pay attention now
    'Cause I'm the Boogie Man

images-4.jpegimages-4.jpeg

#112 12 years ago

The muppets would be cool too...Fragile Rock!

#113 12 years ago

Gremlins would have been neat but has to be a DMD game.

#114 12 years ago

What about X-GAMES, a lot of possibilites with all the different events, and still very popular.

#115 12 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperMagician:

What about X-GAMES, a lot of possibilites with all the different events, and still very popular.

Would be awesome if one of the ramps was a halfpipe.

#116 12 years ago

Trailer Park Boys

#117 12 years ago

I think MTV Jackass theme would be great. Press start and "Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville. Welcome to Jackass". Though, now that one of the guys died I'm not sure it's as appropriate.

#118 12 years ago

on fifth element,lilu Dallas,multi ball! she knows knows its a multi ball!
    my wife and i considered naming one of our sons corbin dallas.
    there are so many great themes for pins out there.
    how about spinal tap. with 11 ball multi ball. this pin goes to 11.

#119 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I think MTV Jackass theme would be great. Press start and "Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville. Welcome to Jackass". Though, now that one of the guys died I'm not sure it's as appropriate.

That could be rather humorous. I dont see how one of them dying changes anything ....

"I am Ryan Dunn and this is fiery car crash!"

lol, I am pretty sure he'd want you to laugh about it. He didnt seem the type to be all serious .... if heaven existed he'd be up there going OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! Im dead, which sucks, but MAN that was sweet!

#120 12 years ago
    Quoted from TigerSaw:

"I am Ryan Dunn and this is fiery car crash!"

lol, I am pretty sure he'd want you to laugh about it. He didnt seem the type to be all serious .... if heaven existed he'd be up there going OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! Im dead, which sucks, but MAN that was sweet!

Haha, you're probably right.

I would love if there was a ramp that dumped the ball into a shopping cart, which then rolled across the playfield to hit a 'curb' and toss the ball out.

Maybe a Wee Man mini playfield ala Family Guy

8 months later
    #121 11 years ago

I would have my name on the list for a Harry Potter Pin if that day ever comes, definitely a lot of material to draw from and solid enemy to defeat.

#122 11 years ago

LOST.

and yeah...i know dude made a one-off.

#123 11 years ago

I think Gary Stern said in a recent talk that JK Rowling wouldn't sign off on a Harry Potter pinball since they end up in pubs. But agree that would be one I (and my entire family) would be down for.

How about a Gallagher pin with a Sledge-o-matic toy, and various other toys based on his gadgets.

#124 11 years ago

Jaws is one of my favorite movies, and I've always wanted a Jaws pin. A lot could be done with sharks, and it's still very relevant with Shark Week continuing every year.

#125 11 years ago

TOY STORY! seriously I would put down $ site unseen. Perfect game for the family

#126 11 years ago

The infamous Bottom Boys...

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Someone near the top of this old thread threw up Battle Star Galactica. Many thumbs up for that one!

I would love to see that happen as well. I know it's been mentioned but I would love to see a Matrix pin.

#127 11 years ago

Kind of a "left-field" proposition but, I recently watched some of the older 'Young Indiana Jones Chronicles' and was still impressed (after all these years) with the amount of time/work that went into making that show.
    I think it would be cool to see an Indy pin using the YIJ series for it's theme.
    Plus,
    My wife used to love Sean Patrick Flanery back then so, it would be an automatic buy for her!
    Mwahahahaha!

images.jpegimages.jpeg

I wonder if the "YIJ" license would be cheap enough by now?

#128 11 years ago

Someone near the top of this old thread threw up Battle Star Galactica. Many thumbs up for that one!!

Also Aliens.

#129 11 years ago

'Prometheus' will probably be a pretty good contender too when it comes out...
    So far, it looks pretty bad-ass!
    3D translite Gary?

#131 11 years ago

I've always wanted to see a nice Samurai type theme... Shogun Assassin would be cool...

#132 11 years ago
    Quoted from jay:

Squidbillies

Really. REALLY? Come on... at least Spongebob Squarepants might sell a few games, but that piece of garbage? Jesus christ.

How about Dune? Sandworm toy eats the ball, ornithopter picks it up. Water of Life/Shai-Hulud/Muad'dib multiballs, and The Golden Path wizard mode.

Modes: Thumper, Stillsuit, Stranded, Battle Feyd

#133 11 years ago

I'm kind of surprised they don't do a popular video game title, like CoD, halo, diablo, WoW, starcraft, mass effect, Gears, god of war, Gran Turismo, Forza, etc. We got licensing for some products from video game manf. and it wasn't too bad.

Or some slightly older title, that appeals to the general age of pinball purchase. I would buy a HP machine as well. Love the lotr game, HP could be epic.

#134 11 years ago

I was always surprised that B/W never did a Mortal Kombat pin, successful video game and movie, would have seemed a natural.

Today, a Clash/Wraith of the Titans would be cool, or anything Monty Python, (although some would argue that MM is sort of an unlicensed MP!!

Haven't seen it yet of course, but Battleship might make a good game also.

#135 11 years ago

Portal 2!

#136 11 years ago

Scooby Doo FTW!

#137 11 years ago

Exploding Lemons Multiball.

#138 11 years ago

H A R R Y P O T T E R

Hoping JJP ships a gratis WOZ to JKR as a "see what we could do with HP."

#139 11 years ago

That could be cool.. with a bunch of under playfield ramps that will make the ball pop out God knows where depending on what ya light....

#140 11 years ago

I'm a little surprised at how many of the original ideas have come to fruition. Personally, I would love a Zelda game. Although I have a feeling I would be put off if it weren't from the NES-N64 range, but would still probably enjoy it no matter what.

#141 11 years ago

I'd like to see a pin based on the great artists - especially the crazy ones. Think Salvador Dali (Melting Clock Multiball), M.C Escher (hey, is that ball ever coming back?), Vincent Van Gogh ("Cut off An Ear for Love" wizard mode), and H.R. Giger...so many cool things you could do with them. Pick some unusual music to go with it - make it memorable!

#142 11 years ago

Agree.

Scooby Doo
    Matrix.

I'm not saying they NEED to make them. I'm just saying I'm surprised they didn't.

Pete

#143 11 years ago

Halloween and Metallica!!!!

#144 11 years ago

oh and also I know they pry will never make one but a UFC pin!!!!! Huge UFC fan here!!!

#145 11 years ago

I have always found it hard to believe that there was never a Planet of the Apes pin. Not so much on the Apes movies of today, but back in it's hayday they had Apes everything.

#146 11 years ago

Gotta love a seriously necromanced thread. Funny how many of the ideas from ten months ago are now realty or soon to be reality as well. ACDC and BHZA for example (and x men too if the reports are true).

As I do in every thread like this I am going to float out game of thrones and Spartacus.

#147 11 years ago

Need a Beavis N Butthead pin, and a Ren N Stimpy, and a Happy Tree Friends while we're at it, I would buy all three, hell I might just have to do a re-theme on something for that Happy Tree Friends one, lots of fun death shots on that...hmmm, seriously think I will.

#148 11 years ago

Blade Runner.

Dan

#149 11 years ago

Commando
    Beetlejuice
    Running Man
    Under Siege
    Die Hard Trilogy
    Wu-Tang Clan
    The Shield would have been an awesome adult Stern
    Blade would have been a nice one too...

#150 11 years ago
    Quoted from Metalpin:

Jaws is one of my favorite movies, and I've always wanted a Jaws pin. A lot could be done with sharks, and it's still very relevant with Shark Week continuing every year.

If JJP builds Jaws, I'll take two.

There are 243 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-themes-you-are-amazed-dont-exist/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.