Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 105 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Nemesis
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

main.jpg
    frank-herbert-s-dune-jeu-de-plateau-avalon-hill-1979-jeux-de-societe-898069187_ML.jpg
    image2.jpg
    image.jpg
    marble_madness.jpg
    Madmaxanddog.jpg
    th-2-941.jpeg
    Bewitched-TV-show-Dick-York-years-1964-1969-3525887623.jpg
    I-Dream-Of-Jeannie-i-dream-of-jeannie-20736413-1706-2200-1943900151.jpg
    6a00e551f9630d883301156f4d1f7d970c.jpg
    singerauto2.jpg
    Automan_(TV_series).jpg
    9to5.jpg
    image.jpg
    warriors-cover-1__span.jpg
    THE-WARRIORS-v3.jpg
    There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 10 years ago
    Quoted from PhilGreg:

This guy is working on a retheme: http://pinballrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1894&p=16045&hilit=smokey#p16045
    I'm not a fan of the photoshopped artwork (seems an anachronism too for that movie), but I do understand that when you're not an artist yourself you're not gonna go out and hire one for a home project like this.

OMG That is so awesome!! Thanks for that link! I've always wanted to do something like that but only have the skills to take things off the original playfield lol.

#102 10 years ago
    Quoted from rajung:

1966 TV version of Batman with all the villains.Quite possible still with licensing now widely available.

I think that would be so damn cool. It wouldn't happen with the new Batman movies out right now though.

#103 10 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

How about just a Monty Python pin in general?

I would love one but not nearly as much as a Holy Grail dedicated one. The Grail to me is just the quintessential comedy. I use quotes from it (and smokey and the bandit) on a weekly basis and sadly almost a daily basis. I hate to admit it but I live a very mediated reality.

#104 10 years ago

OK, I came up with another concept for a music pin. It could be called Juke Box Hero or Legends of Rock or _________ (insert some cool music name). The premise would be upload your own MP3's to play (like 10 or 12 or so) It would come with stock music for operators or anyone else that doesn't like changing things.

The goals would be record label related like going gold or platinum. Going on tour as an opener... then as main act... then as an arena world tour.

There could also be two versions that cater to either rock or country if they wanted. Either way a headphone jack would need to be standard as it should have been on AC/DC or Metalica.

#105 10 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Ghostbusters comes to most people's minds (how did they not?)
    Goonies (take indiana jones adventure, switch out the toys)
    Bill & Ted's excellent adventure (lots of tubes for the ball to go into, including subways)
    Gremlins
    Beetlejuice
    Diehard
    Beverly hills cop
    Predator (ok so at least this is finally happening)

Wow... some real nice ones there!
    Ghostbusters, Gremlins, Diehard With a Vengeance (Samuel Jackson callouts anyone?! hehe), Goonies all great!
    Mad Max with a sick Thunderdome interactive toy, an oil tanker and bust the deal face the death wheel toy!

....But I would want the Beavis and Butthead pinball with all their classics and some from the movie......

There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-themes-that-missed-the-boat/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.