(Topic ID: 96798)

Pinball themed poster from last night's Phish show.

By murdock

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by SpiffyRob
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1401398_562029610535522_289606907_o.jpg
    IMG_264751152192745.jpeg
    IMG_263616592154427.jpeg
    90778.jpg
    phish.jpg
    photo-37.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pepermintswirl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago

I now have both Phish pinball machine posters.

#15 9 years ago

I like that one as well. This first is more whimsical but the new one actually looks like a real playfield. The looping ramp on the left seems like it would be a really fun shot to hit. Maybe Stern should hire this guy?

#24 9 years ago

I have been dreaming up a band themed pinball design for a while. The story plot is similar to Road Show where you would have to go on tour. Once you reach the next city, you have to collect a ticket, which would open an access point to a lower playfield called "the floor" where you could rack up points by jamming out. The floor area scoring would be multiplied based on items you collected while going for your ticket. Beers, nugs, ect.

I realize I am rambling and what I just wrote probably does not make any sense but I'm gonna go ahead and post it.

1 month later
    #52 9 years ago

The more I look at these two prints on my wall, the more I like the first one better. The lack of a plunger or launch button on print two is slowly driving me insane.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pepermintswirl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-themed-poster-from-last-nights-phish-show?tu=pepermintswirl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.