(Topic ID: 96798)

Pinball themed poster from last night's Phish show.

By murdock

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by SpiffyRob
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1401398_562029610535522_289606907_o.jpg
    IMG_264751152192745.jpeg
    IMG_263616592154427.jpeg
    90778.jpg
    phish.jpg
    photo-37.JPG
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

None for me. Went 3 for 3 on Vegas, including floors for 10/31. Still not sure how I got so lucky.

Good luck funding what you need!

#52 9 years ago

The more I look at these two prints on my wall, the more I like the first one better. The lack of a plunger or launch button on print two is slowly driving me insane.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from SpiffyRob:

None for me. Went 3 for 3 on Vegas, including floors for 10/31. Still not sure how I got so lucky.
    Good luck funding what you need!

That is great!

We now have all 3 nights locked down but looking to upgrade our 200 level 10/31 to something better.

We have extra 11/1 and 11/2 in lower bowl to add as incentive. We also have SBB for each night to add for the appropriate 10/31 upgrade if you know anyone.

#54 9 years ago

So surely we should have a PHOF meetup, no?

#55 9 years ago

I have a WSP blacklight pinball themed concert poster.
    90778.jpg90778.jpg

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from SpiffyRob:

So surely we should have a PHOF meetup, no?

I am in. 11/1 during the day would be good. Any idea on how early PHOF opens on saturday?

#57 9 years ago

IMG_263616592154427.jpegIMG_263616592154427.jpeg

I didn't know there was this many phish fans here!

#58 9 years ago

Three days straight of Phish concerts would make me wish I were at a Rush concert.

And I don't want to go to a Rush concert.

I do like that most Phish Phans understand it ain't for everybody. You won't get that kind of understanding from a Rush fan.

#59 9 years ago

I'm 31, and I feel like I have grown out of the phish scene. I can still do a weekend every few years tho. =D

Last phish show I went to was Bonnaroo 2009? I used to do that fest every year before it went down hill.

IMG_264751152192745.jpegIMG_264751152192745.jpeg
    #60 9 years ago

First time I saw them was 1994. I have seen around 90 shows now and still catch a weekend run each summer and each fall. They are by far my favorite live band and I am going to take the chance to see them every time I can feasibly do so. I typically combine trips to see them with a vacation or to see friends in other areas of the country.

Phish is definately NOT for everyone.

#61 9 years ago

I made this one for a show last year.

1401398_562029610535522_289606907_o.jpg1401398_562029610535522_289606907_o.jpg

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

I'm 31, and I feel like I have grown out of the phish scene. I can still do a weekend every few years tho. =D

I am also 31. I hadn't seen them since IT in '03, and after two shows at Mann this summer, I am hooked anew. From what I gather, Summer 2014 was (arguably) the best they've been in the 3.0 era, so I guess I picked the right time.

To some extent, I feet like the scene has aged with me. Plenty of youngsters around, but on the whole everyone seems about the same distance from my age as they always have.

And I'm happy to brush off anyone who talks smack on Phish. I pity them for not having as much fun in life as they possibly could.

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I am in. 11/1 during the day would be good. Any idea on how early PHOF opens on saturday?

Looks like 11 am.

This will probably be the push I need to rent a car for the weekend. I've never been to Vegas before, but most experienced folks tell me it's good to have one, and I know it's pretty much necessary for PHOF.

#64 9 years ago

hmmm. I had not realized a car would be needed to get to PHOF.

Looks like only 2.4 miles from the MGM and I would think an easy cab ride to get there/back???

On the same street as MGM also.

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Looks like 11 am.
    This will probably be the push I need to rent a car for the weekend. I've never been to Vegas before, but most experienced folks tell me it's good to have one, and I know it's pretty much necessary for PHOF.

You probably don't want a car in Vegas. You can easily catch a cab or a bus to the PHOF from the strip.

2 years later
    #66 7 years ago

Waking Up Dead bump: Anyone going back to Vegas for Halloween?

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-themed-poster-from-last-nights-phish-show/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.