10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Kill Bill pic.jpg
    image-380.jpg
    220px-Kill_bill_vol_one_ver.jpg
    image-504.jpg
    image-197.jpg
    image-536.jpg
    image.jpg
    DW10_059_New_Monsters.jpg
    260214twfb.jpg
    thhgttg260214fb.jpg
    girl-tank-machine-gun-snow.jpg
    image-11[1].jpg
    photo.JPG
    photo (1).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Freshie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

Who would design said Floyd pin? Agree it has a lot of potential, but the complexity of their work would be hard to translate fully. Do you stick with DSOTM, WYWH and The Wall and completely ignore Meddle and Animals? The Final Cut is a genius album by my standards, yet there would be no chance of anything off of that making the cut. Add Saucerful, Piper, Atom, UG...yes it would be a great theme, but you have too many hardcore fans to make it palatable for most of them...

#23 10 years ago

Adventure Time would be good. Would be another hard one to pull off though, so much good material.

There would be so much innuendo that adult fans of the show get that is over the heads of their children, yet the children would be clamoring to play it. At least that's the way I see it...

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from Harvs:

I would trade a kidney for that pin if it was available though.

I'd likely throw in a testicle as well.

Quoted from roffels:

As much as I like The Final Cut, an album I love dearly, it's divisive enough among fans and doesn't really fit well with what many see as classic Floyd. And for the same reason, I wouldn't want there to be much focus on anything off of Momentary Lapse of Reason or Division Bell.

Agree on that, The Final Cut is really a Waters solo album compared to their earlier 'collaborative' work. It is however one of my favorite records along with Pros and Cons, Amused to Death...

Regarding Momentary and Division, I wouldn't want anything from either album included. No Roger, no dice.

I guess my point was that it would be a dream theme for me yes, but I am such a big fan that I would likely never be completely satisfied because ' this or that' was left out. My own personality flaw...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Freshie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-theme-ideas%e2%80%a6-anyone?tu=Mr_Freshie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.