5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cosmokramer
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Creature tatt.jpg
    ref.jpg
    401363-i.jpg
    image.jpg
    SANY0277.JPG
    SANY0278.JPG
    IMAG0388.jpg
    IMAG0387.jpg
    IMAG0386.jpg
    ken-taylor-metropolis-poster-regular-mondo.jpg
    BKtattoo.jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    10446477_748246715218066_5412812346356201174_n.jpg
    20140622_144758.jpg

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

So I'm planning on my next tat & was struggling a bit on what to get. Then it hit me that I love pinball & pinball art. Seems to only make sense to get a pinball art tat. Wondering if any of you have some & I also need to narrow down my choices. So much to choose from.

#3 5 years ago

Zingy Bingy flippers under each nip?

#5 5 years ago

Have NF & MM

20140622_144758.jpg
    #6 5 years ago

(Not mine)

10446477_748246715218066_5412812346356201174_n.jpg

#7 5 years ago

I was recently considering selling my Safe Cracker pinball. I had only mentioned it to a few folks when I was at a party and saw a customer of LCP and she mentioned loving the SC. I said sorry but it is for sale. She said her friend and his dad loved the game and had shown her how to play it. She said that his father died 1 yr ago to the day and that he might want to buy it, then she said he had received a Token when they first played the game and he got a Tattoo of the coin. I asked for a pic of the tattoo(which i believe is pictured above). The game could not have gone to a better home . They are thrilled that they were able to purchase the machine that held such a strong memory for them.

#8 5 years ago

unnamed (1).jpg
    I have a half sleeve that's all pinball stuff. This picture is from before the background was done, but its all done now. Will get better pictures later if people are interested.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from ghostbc:

I was recently considering selling my Safe Cracker pinball. I had only mentioned it to a few folks when I was at a party and saw a customer of LCP and she mentioned loving the SC. I said sorry but it is for sale. She said her friend and his dad loved the game and had shown her how to play it. She said that his father died 1 yr ago to the day and that he might want to buy it, then she said he had received a Token when they first played the game and he got a Tattoo of the coin. I asked for a pic of the tattoo(which i believe is pictured above). The game could not have gone to a better home . They are thrilled that they were able to purchase the machine that held such a strong memory for them.

I do believe you're correct. I got the photo from Molly on Facebook, went back to check the origin and it was a Lyons, CO post. Thanks for the backstory!

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from lapean111:

I have a half sleeve that's all pinball stuff. This picture is from before the background was done, but its all done now. Will get better pictures later if people are interested.

unnamed (1).jpg 57 KB

That is just awesome!

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from lapean111:

I'd like to see it with the background.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'd like to see it with the background.

Me too

#13 5 years ago

Me 3

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from lapean111:

unnamed (1).jpg 57 KB

sweet work, I would like to see the updated pics!

#15 5 years ago

There is a wonderful pinball lady that I know who has lightning flippers on the sides of the small of her back and flipper buttons on her hips. She's great and her husband is a lucky guy!

#16 5 years ago

That's not me

BKtattoo.jpg

#17 5 years ago

Found something interesting. The movie Metropolis has inspired some great art, & I also like the artwork on GTB Genesis (basically a Metropolis rip-off), minus the original translite of course. Then I found this which is pretty badass.

ken-taylor-metropolis-poster-regular-mondo.jpg
    #18 5 years ago

Just got my first pinball related tattoo (out of 11 I have) back in the Fall. I went pin up style girl sitting on two flippers, holding a pinball in her hand. Also big fan of the song 'Be the Ball' by Slash, so put that in script across the top. No picture but I've contemplated more. Not sure if I'd do a game or manufacturer logo though. But that's the great thing about tattoos...to each his own!

#19 5 years ago

I gotta say, the BOP tattoo is rad as hell.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from jk2171:

But that's the great thing about tattoos...to each his own!

Having the option of none is also pretty awesome.

#21 5 years ago

The fact that the circle isn't round on the Black Knight 2000 tat just ruins it for me, sadly.

#22 5 years ago

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg IMAG0388.jpg
    #23 5 years ago

Damn lapean111. Compliments to your tattoo artist. The Earthshaker surfer!!! That's awesome, and I'm definitely not a tattoo guy.

#24 5 years ago

Artists name is Austin Gibson. He works out of Tiger Rose in Northeast Minneapolis.

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

Having the option of none is also pretty awesome.

Agreed!

#26 5 years ago

very cool!

1 week later
    #27 5 years ago

get a fish-tales tattoo,you'll be hooked.

SANY0278.JPG SANY0277.JPG
    10 months later
    #28 4 years ago

Reviving this to show off my new ink. Kim Deal (bassist of the pixies, leader of the Breeders) sitting on a flipper, holding a piece of pizza.

image.jpg
    #29 4 years ago
    Quoted from lapean111:

unnamed (1).jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Badass!!!

#30 4 years ago

I've got lots of ink, but not pinball related. Not yet anyway...

#31 4 years ago

Still trying to find one that really suits...pinterest is getting a work out, lol.

Would love to hear ideas from anyone here, especially those that have ink.

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Reviving this to show off my new ink. Kim Deal (bassist of the pixies, leader of the Breeders) sitting on a flipper, holding a piece of pizza.

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I'd demand my money back if someone butchered me like that. That tat is so messed up it isn't funny. Hands, feet, stroke face, different length arms, soggy cold pizza. There is not a single thing I like about it.

Thanks for sharing.

401363-i.jpg

#33 4 years ago

Not mine:

#34 4 years ago

I wonder what that AC/DC tat will look like in 20 years?

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

I'd demand my money back if someone butchered me like that. That tat is so messed up it isn't funny. Hands, feet, stroke face, different length arms, soggy cold pizza. There is not a single thing I like about it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    401363-i.jpg

Obviously you are not tattooed and don't care about other people's feelings.practicalsteve is proud enough of his new tattoo to put it on here and share it with the world and rightly so.It may not be technically perfect but who are we to judge?Had you even thought he might have asked for this style of tattoo?This is a pinball site not a tattoo site so I don't think we should be judging how well the tattoo was done but rather congratulating someone on their dedication to their passion.Looks cool practicalsteve!

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Thanks for sharing.
    401363-i.jpg

You ever heard the phrase if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything? You miserable f*ucking assh*ole.

#37 4 years ago

Kim Deal! Woohoo! Saw her a little while back on the last splash 20 year anniversary tour, so awesome!

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from king-pin:

Obviously you are not tattooed and don't care about other people's feelings.practicalsteve is proud enough of his new tattoo to put it on here and share it with the world and rightly so.It may not be technically perfect but who are we to judge?Had you even thought he might have asked for this style of tattoo?This is a pinball site not a tattoo site so I don't think we should be judging how well the tattoo was done but rather congratulating someone on their dedication to their passion.Looks cool practicalsteve!

Thanks man. It is really nice, I took the pic really quick at a weird angle before it got covered up. It's done in the traditional style where features are exaggerated. I do love it.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gerrard17:

Kim Deal! Woohoo! Saw her a little while back on the last splash 20 year anniversary tour, so awesome!

That was an amazing show. Saw them in San Francisco and the played Pod and Last Splash back to back.

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheBigShow:

I wonder what that AC/DC tat will look like in 20 years?

Who cares..... You might get hit by a bus in 5 years, enjoy the ride while you can!

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

That was an amazing show. Saw them in San Francisco and the played Pod and Last Splash back to back.

There's just something about Kim... she seems to really enjoy it, probably correlates with the copious amounts of weed she smoke. Kelly is freaking awesome too.

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Thanks for sharing.
    401363-i.jpg

I am not a tattoo guy but I cannot believe you would be such an ass and say that to Practical Steve. We all have different likes and dislikes and he was not asking for your opinion. I am a believer of if you can't say something nice keep you f'ing mouth shut. Now go crawl back under the rock you came from.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Thanks for sharing.
    401363-i.jpg

Living up to the name SadSack huh?

#45 4 years ago

I love the Pixies and Kim Deal. Totally surprised when I saw her on your post. I dig it!

#46 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing the tattoos! I have no ink myself but I appreciate the art and everyone's right to express themselves.

I can only imagine the comments of a particular pinsider based on the responses. Sadsack is the only pinsider I have on ignore. He is a black cloud with nothing valuable to add to any conversation.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from Olddragon:

Sadsack is the only pinsider I have on ignore. He is a black cloud with nothing valuable to add to any conversation.

He is on my list as well. This is a better place with a carefully crafted ignore list and the drain button.

Nice ink!

#48 4 years ago

I like it Steve!

I am still pushing for my wife to get her first tat of flipper buttons on her hips and flippers on the top of her asz cheeks

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Some people are just dicks. Was that really necessary? Nothing like taking a shit in someone elses' Cheerios.

I like the tattoo, so don't listen to Captain A-Hole.

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from Olddragon:

Thanks for sharing the tattoos! I have no ink myself but I appreciate the art and everyone's right to express themselves.
    I can only imagine the comments of a particular pinsider based on the responses. Sadsack is the only pinsider I have on ignore. He is a black cloud with nothing valuable to add to any conversation.

LOL same here! This is the first time I am actually curious about what could have been said. Looks like a cool tat to me...Can't get much more unique than that!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 44.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Forever
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 10.95
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 10,999.00
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 33.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside