Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by doghouse
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1stAnnualPointSHIRT1.jpg
    IMG_6785-790.jpeg
    PM-Tourney23.jpg
    PM-Tourney22.jpg
    PM-Tourney331.jpg
    PM-Tourney32.jpg
    IMG_5057.jpg
    IMG_5050.jpg
    IMG_5051.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doghouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I know some people collect pinball T-shirts, so I wanted to let folks on Pinside know that we have some very cool T-Shirts left from our big annual event this last weekend-- The 2nd Annual Point Monsters Championship tournament. All money goes to The Pinball Asylum which is 100% non-profit, a 501(c)(3) charity.

These are limited edition, meaning they won't be re-run once they are sold out. Shirts are black "Fruit of the Loom" brand, very high-quality printed with our The Pinball Asylum logo on the front pocket, and the "Asylum Monster" on the back. Art is by Andy Howl, a fairly well-know tattoo artist. We have Medium, Large, X-Large and 2XL ($2 extra).

Price is $21 post-paid in the USA. International buyers please contact me and I'll get you rates.IMG_5051.jpgIMG_5051.jpg

We also have our standard Pinball Asylum logo shirts, printed front-side only for the same price.IMG_5050.jpgIMG_5050.jpg

Finally, we have a few limited edition prints available for $10 each. These are signed and numbered by Andy Howl the artist.

IMG_5057.jpgIMG_5057.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Bump-- sold a couple...... Anyone else need one of these awesome shirts?

Also, The Pinball Asylum extends an invitation to Pinsiders to visit whenever you are in Florida. We currently have 50-60 machines on Freeplay-- including many rare games you don't normally see.

#3 9 years ago

www.pinballasylum.com

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from modfather:

Wow , really cool shirts ! I like these better than last years white t shirts . I like the black, and the artwork looks awesome. That is the asylum monster, the same guy the trophies were made to look like . Sorry I missed the last tourney. I heard it was a great time and a lot of sweet games there.

Thank you for the kind words!

Yes, the Asylum Monster-- he holds a silver ball behind his back..... which may be a ball he has just taken from you, or possibly a ball he may give you. He's a sneaky little devil. But that's why we love him!PM-Tourney331.jpgPM-Tourney331.jpg

Here's a group shot of all the tournament players:
    PM-Tourney32.jpgPM-Tourney32.jpg

#7 9 years ago

We sold a couple more..... Thank you Pinsiders! All monies collected go to keeping The Pinball Asylum alive and improving our facilities for future tournaments and events.

For our most recent tournament we added video monitors so that competitors and spectators could watch the action during the tournament.PM-Tourney23.jpgPM-Tourney23.jpgPM-Tourney22.jpgPM-Tourney22.jpg

We have many more improvements in the works. If you are in SW Florida feel free to send me a PM and if we are available we'd be happy to open The Asylum up for your enjoyment.

#8 9 years ago

All shirts ordered so far have been mailed! Still have a few left of each size but only one XL left! Get 'em while they're hot!

#9 9 years ago

BUMP! Thank you everyone who ordered T-Shirts and Poster Prints so far. We got our first international order last night. The Pinball Asylum is getting better known everyday......

Here's a photo of The 2nd Annual Point Monsters Championship GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE Monster winners.

IMG_6785-790.jpegIMG_6785-790.jpeg
    #10 9 years ago

BUMP: Thank you for the orders!!

We still have about 4-5 of each size from Medium to 2XL, though only one XL left.

Order them while we still have some and support a GREAT cause!

#11 9 years ago

BUMP & Extra Special Deal:
    BUY one of our 2nd Annual Special Edition Point Monsters Championship shirt for the regular price ($21 or $23 for XXL) and get our 1st Annual Point Monsters Shirt for just an additional $14 Postage Paid (sizes somewhat limited).

For those that have already ordered that want in on the 1st Annual Point Monsters shirt, please PM me.1stAnnualPointSHIRT1.jpg1stAnnualPointSHIRT1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doghouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-t-shirts-and-print?tu=doghouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.