(Topic ID: 162045)

Pinball t-shirt collections

By Pinball-is-great

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How many pinball t-shirts do you have now?”

• Zero: We don't need no stinking pinball t-shirts (err, I mean badges) 23 votes
      10%
    • 1 to 2: One or two is good enough. I'll never have more than a couple. 35 votes
      15%
    • 3 to 5: Yea, I bought a few to support different orgs & events 84 votes
      37%
    • 6 to 10: Hmmm, why so many? Oh yes, similar qty as to # of machines that have appeared in my collection. 44 votes
      19%
    • 11 to 15: Love collecting pinball t-shirts! 18 votes
      8%
    • 16 to 24: Not really sure how this happened, but I think I've got one of every color & manufacturer. 12 votes
      5%
    • 25+: I admit nothing. Almost all of them were given to me as gifts. 10 votes
      4%

(226 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DirtySouthPinLeague-T-shirt (resized).jpg
    0DF1192E-F0F6-412E-A699-5A6A29E43E34 (resized).jpeg
    FE8198EC-63FB-4200-B29D-D094629F3EF5 (resized).jpeg
    VFO2017 (resized).jpg
    FFTshirt (resized).jpg
    20171021_144214 (resized).jpg
    20171021_143257 (resized).jpg
    DSC03119 (resized).jpg
    DSC03122 (resized).jpg
    DSC03116 (resized).jpg
    NitroDDTshirt (resized).jpg
    NitroTshirt (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    Gryszzz_pinball_t-shirt (resized).png
    20170711_201908 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2586 (resized).JPG

There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 7 years ago

Post a pic or two of your favorite pinball t-shirts, or of your pinball t-shirt collection.
    How many have you got now?

To me, it's sort of like having pinball machines. At first you're like:
    Hey, that's a cool pinball shirt. I might as well have a pinball t-shirt to wear at festivals/expos/tournaments/league night/etc.
    Then, a couple years later, you find that one has now turned into several pinball related t-shirts.

I'll have to dig through my t-shirts to check, but I believe I've got about eight pinball t-shirts now.

Pinside-meet-up-TPF-2016_(resized).jpgPinside-meet-up-TPF-2016_(resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I got stacks of them here, so much so that they cant fit in my dresser drawers anymore. I forgot to buy one at the Ohio show this year so I'm bummed about that but in the long run I'll never miss it.
    I quit buying Chicago Expo shirts many years ago since it was the same design year after year and just the date changed and they were always printed on the front (which I wont wear). Most of them now a days come from my own parties. Here's a couple of examples.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

Dayhuff's%202014%20Corrected%20Start%20Year%20001[1]_(resized).jpgDayhuff's%202014%20Corrected%20Start%20Year%20001[1]_(resized).jpg

Dayhuff_2015_Art_11x17_FINAL_WHITE_HIGHLIGHT_BRIGHTEN_-_AUG_29TH_(resized).jpgDayhuff_2015_Art_11x17_FINAL_WHITE_HIGHLIGHT_BRIGHTEN_-_AUG_29TH_(resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Cactus Jack's and Pinsanity are high on my list....lots of good ones out there though
    CJs+shirt_(resized).jpgCJs+shirt_(resized).jpg
    3064f745cb4c43fb834366fdf6859f41c3c8270d_(resized).jpg3064f745cb4c43fb834366fdf6859f41c3c8270d_(resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago

We still have some of these T-shirts left from the 4th Annual Point Monsters Championship at The Pinball Asylum two weeks ago. The shirt features Algar playing an Asylum Monster pinball with Gorgar and Dragon (BAO!) standing by. Your purchase supports our 501c3 charity and IFPA sanctioned venue! PM me if you would like one.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5 7 years ago

to funny that this thread popped up as I just ordered some pinball shirts on Amazon, Bought a Pinside one as well. I will have to count but I bet I have 20 pinball shirts.

https://www.amazon.com/Got-Pinball-Mens-Shirt-Medium-Black/dp/B005IGG05U/ref=sr_1_5

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IJABSKY/ref=s9_simh_gw_g193_i2_r

#6 7 years ago

The Project Pinball t-shirts that I see most often are the bright green ones, which is also the color I have.
    Here is a pic of Jodester wearing his during a pinball tournament he held earlier in June in sw Louisiana to help raise $$ for Project Pinball.
    Pinball-I500-June2016_(resized).jpgPinball-I500-June2016_(resized).jpg

According to Project Pinball website, the colors they offer are for their t-shirts are: blue, green, and black.
    I've seen a lot of green ones, some black ones, but I don't recall seeing many blue ones out at festivals/expos/tournaments.

#7 7 years ago

Got one of these last year....pretty sweet!

1db0a9a9409534c8592488e956d5bb73efcc3c1c_(resized).png1db0a9a9409534c8592488e956d5bb73efcc3c1c_(resized).png

#8 7 years ago

Here's a pic of a Texas Pinball Festival 2016 t-shirt.
    TPF-2016_t-shirt_hat_mug_(resized).jpgTPF-2016_t-shirt_hat_mug_(resized).jpg

I already have a 2012 TPF t-shirt, and another one from 2014 TPF.
    Both of those are black t-shirts, so I was happy to get a different color this past TPF.

#9 7 years ago

My current fave:

IMG_7492-682x1024_(resized).jpgIMG_7492-682x1024_(resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago

This is Cool

Pintastic_tee_(resized).jpgPintastic_tee_(resized).jpg

#11 7 years ago

I picked up the spooky pinball work shirt at the Rocky Mountain snow this weekend. I think that's my official o to pinball party shirt now. I'm ready to start adding patches!

#12 7 years ago

Lookin good Mike ! Hope you don't mind, as this seems the perfect thread for the asking. Chicago Expo 2014 was my 1st, and I waited too long to buy an awesome shirt. Anyone wanna sell their XL ? Pit stains free of charge ? Also looking for an XL Pinball Life Explosion 2015 shirt.
    Thanks Mike. Yer a helluva guy.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

The Project Pinball t-shirts that I see most often are the bright green ones, which is also the color I have.
    Here is a pic of Jodester wearing his during a pinball tournament he held earlier in June in sw Louisiana to help raise $$ for Project Pinball.

According to Project Pinball website, the colors they offer are for their t-shirts are: blue, green, and black.
    I've seen a lot of green ones, some black ones, but I don't recall seeing many blue ones out at festivals/expos/tournaments.

Thank you very much for supporting our charity and adding your pictures here!!

If you ever have pictures you wanted share with people wearing our t-shirt, please email them to us and we will be glad to to post them on our website.

[email protected]

Best wishes,

Daniel Spolar

#14 7 years ago

Rock Custom Pinball

#15 7 years ago

I only have 3,but would like more.

#16 7 years ago

I have many but this one is hands down my favorite. E415BC62-5EE3-4112-84B7-300D7EC2D3E9_(resized).jpgE415BC62-5EE3-4112-84B7-300D7EC2D3E9_(resized).jpg

#17 7 years ago

Mystic Krewe of the Silver Ball t-shirts w/ pop bumper style design (New Orleans, LA area club/org).
    Pic taken a few years ago.
    pcopen2013_group_photo-NOLA-May2013_(resized).jpgpcopen2013_group_photo-NOLA-May2013_(resized).jpg

#18 7 years ago

Nobody has or posted this yet?
    Pinside_Tee_(resized).jpgPinside_Tee_(resized).jpg

#19 7 years ago

Good one GIR,
    Got to have some pics of Pinside t-shirts posted in this thread.

Here's a pic of another Pinside t-shirt.
    I think the guy wearing it is a famous clothing model in the Netherlands, or he plays pinball, or something like that.

Pinsiders-CPNWR-swLA_(resized).jpgPinsiders-CPNWR-swLA_(resized).jpg

#20 7 years ago

Original BK2000 T-shirt (Size Large) purchased 1990 through Williams, as they still had a few leftovers.
    Now, 27+ years old since production, still in a frame.
    Good heavy quality too, not that cheap $#!@ that is made today.

This was part of the promotional ad campaign you see on playfields at the allen screw lock point to rotate the upper playfield for service.
    "Authentic Black Knight T-shirt, $14.95, Call 1-800-347-5300"

Own around a dozen other oddities of the T-shirt variety in my collection, mostly promotional items.
    Stern has some good ones now, that are not promotional, while they last.

9f37c6d1fc21e6578cbfcc0a18c602abc0e08a61_(resized).jpg9f37c6d1fc21e6578cbfcc0a18c602abc0e08a61_(resized).jpg

#21 7 years ago

Some of the latest Stern shirts and the limited run of the Dirty Donny Metallica T-shirt through the MET club (sold out).

The "El Día de los Muertos" Stern shirt is rather fitting considering what is happening with their latest production runs, cost reductions, quality control issues, price testing, and experimental changes in playfield coatings . Next thing we know people may be protesting at the factory entrance with picket signs.

1_(resized).jpg1_(resized).jpg
    2_(resized).jpg2_(resized).jpg
    3_(resized).jpg3_(resized).jpg
    4_(resized).jpg4_(resized).jpg
    5_(resized).jpg5_(resized).jpg
    6_(resized).jpg6_(resized).jpg
    7_(resized).jpg7_(resized).jpg
    8_(resized).jpg8_(resized).jpg
    9_(resized).jpg9_(resized).jpg

#22 7 years ago

So many great shirts

Bro, do you even Pinball? T-shirt...I've got one of this short run shirt
    BroPinballT_(resized).jpgBroPinballT_(resized).jpg

The Pinball Podcast.....have the dark brown with yellow paddle wheel version.
    10481439_809896819072459_4665486948115210391_n-e1416319920548_(resized).jpg10481439_809896819072459_4665486948115210391_n-e1416319920548_(resized).jpg

#23 7 years ago

Actually pulled some shirts out and underestimated how many I have. Posting a couple of my favorites..

The Spooky T and PAPA Pop and Bumper shirts are my kids. I don't think PAPA does these shirts anymore and it is one of my favorites.

#24 7 years ago

I need to take and post a picture of the Marco Specialties shirt I got at Arcade expo last year.

#25 7 years ago

Our latest shirts (20 years of running pinball leagues):

2016_T_Shirt_2_-_20_years_(resized).jpg2016_T_Shirt_2_-_20_years_(resized).jpg

www.fspazone.org

#26 7 years ago

Our latest shirts (20 years of running pinball leagues):

Those are great shirts!

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from doghouse:

We still have some of these T-shirts left from the 4th Annual Point Monsters Championship at The Pinball Asylum two weeks ago. The shirt features Algar playing an Asylum Monster pinball with Gorgar and Dragon (BAO!) standing by. Your purchase supports our 501c3 charity and IFPA sanctioned venue! PM me if you would like one.

image_(resized).jpeg

Love this design, Algar not Lionman playing at he Asylum!

#28 7 years ago

Including a pic of a Cliffy's pinball t-shirt.
    Cliffy-pinballshirt_(resized).jpgCliffy-pinballshirt_(resized).jpg

Thanks TigerLaw for the shirt you gave me a couple years ago.

#29 7 years ago

2012 & 2014 TPF t-shirts
    TPF-shirts-2012-and-2014_(resized).jpgTPF-shirts-2012-and-2014_(resized).jpg

Artwork for the 2012 TPF t-shirt is related to Gottlieb's 1975 Fast Draw & Quick Draw pinball machines (Gordon Morison did the artwork back then)

#30 7 years ago

Here's a few pinball t-shirt pics I found online that are pretty cool.
    PinballStar_t-shirt_(resized).jpgPinballStar_t-shirt_(resized).jpg
    Hug_a_pinballer-Tshirt_(resized).jpgHug_a_pinballer-Tshirt_(resized).jpg
    pinball_playtime_2_tshirt[1]_(resized).jpgpinball_playtime_2_tshirt[1]_(resized).jpg
    pinball_playtime_2_tshirt[2]_(resized).jpgpinball_playtime_2_tshirt[2]_(resized).jpg

#31 7 years ago

Double Danger has some rad ones right now. http://www.ddpinball.com

TL+Tilt+Monster_(resized).jpgTL+Tilt+Monster_(resized).jpg

#32 7 years ago

Stormtroopers obviously aren't expected to wear a pinball t-shirt at pinball festivals/expos.
    We like it that they are in uniform, and looking out for those darn meddling droids.
    Stormtrooper-on-Centipede-at-SFGE-2014_(resized).jpgStormtrooper-on-Centipede-at-SFGE-2014_(resized).jpg

#33 7 years ago

I only have this and a cliffy shirt...

pinball_2_(resized).JPGpinball_2_(resized).JPG

pinball_(resized).JPGpinball_(resized).JPG

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from onemoresean:

I only have this and a cliffy shirt...

I'll have to get one of those when I'm up that way.

#35 7 years ago

A lot of great pinball t-shirts out there. Thank you all for posting some pics. Some I had never seen before for sure.

Any others to post pics of?

Have a great weekend Pinsiders. Summer is full on now.
    It is hot as heck down here in south Louisiana (102 F heat index due to humidity, and still getting hotter later today).

#36 7 years ago

I picked one of these up at TPF this year from Double Danger.

il_570xN.860334965_3w8j_(resized).jpgil_570xN.860334965_3w8j_(resized).jpg

#37 7 years ago

Tilting is Trying. Awesome!
    Tilting_is_Trying-Tshirt_(resized).jpgTilting_is_Trying-Tshirt_(resized).jpg

#38 7 years ago

Everybody on Pinside doesn't have a million pinball shirts? Seems like this thread should be flooded.

Here's some of my pile.

#39 7 years ago

TPF is having a 25% off remaining shirts from prior shows through June 30th. Use promo code: TPF25 at checkout.
    http://texaspinball.com/tpf/tpfstore/

#40 7 years ago

I have the 8bit arcade version of this shirt.

received_1666037553663148_(resized).jpegreceived_1666037553663148_(resized).jpeg

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lysurgeon:

I have the 8bit arcade version of this shirt.

Great shirt...those dang sling shot drains (shakes fist in the air)

#42 7 years ago

Need more licensed game shirts. There has to be a market. I'd buy one for all the games I own and like.

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinkid:

licensed game shirts

Previously I had found this site for Gottlieb pinball machine related t-shirts, mugs, coasters, etc.

http://www.cafepress.com/gottlieb_pinball/s__t-shirts-clothing

I see from looking at your collection Pinkid that you are more interested in older Bally pinball titles.

#44 7 years ago

Even though I'm not against people talking to me while I play pinball, I had to buy this one:

pinball_shirt_(resized).jpgpinball_shirt_(resized).jpg

#45 7 years ago

Nice!
    pinball-tshirt-ladies-pink_(resized).jpgpinball-tshirt-ladies-pink_(resized).jpg

#46 7 years ago

I designed my running gear for the 100 ultra trail run I did earlier this year. This is the shirt.
    IMG_1441_(resized).JPGIMG_1441_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1442_(resized).JPGIMG_1442_(resized).JPG

#47 7 years ago

Zero: (8 votes), 8 %
    1 to 2: (11 votes), 11 %
    3 to 5: (45 votes), 45 %
    6 to 10: (24 votes), 24 %
    11 to 15: (4 votes), 4 %
    16 to 24: (4 votes), 4 %
    25+: (4 votes), 4 %
    100 votes -- total as of 6/20/16

Just noting poll results at the 100 votes mark.

Don't mind me. Thank you all for voting. Carry on, keep flipping.

Feel free to post pics of pinball t-shirts not already posted above.

#48 7 years ago

Not actually a pinball t-shirt. More of a Pinside Forum related t-shirt.
    I thought about buying it as sort of a joke to wear at pinball festivals/expos, but couldn't talk myself into it.
    The right Pinsider could pull it off and get some laughs out of it at TPF or other major events.
    grammar_police-tshirt_(resized).jpggrammar_police-tshirt_(resized).jpg

#49 7 years ago

PavBall loves her pinball T-Shirt:

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#50 7 years ago

My personal favorite...
    (and a fresh batch is available on my site )
    T-Shirt-Back_(resized).jpgT-Shirt-Back_(resized).jpg

There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-t-shirt-collections and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.