By PinManV

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hey guys, curious if anyone would be interested in an entire collection of lightly worn pinball t-shirts, all size 2XL? I've lost weight in the past 10 years enough so I'm now an XL and most of my collection no longer fits. These go roughly 10 years back and include custom ones done for my own pinball Halloween parties, Pinball-on-a-stick (also done by me), various midwest pinball shows, LTG events, and more. I haven't counted but probably somewhere between a dozen and two dozen. I don't want to mess with breaking this into onesy-twosy just no interest or time. I could use the closet space though!

Thinking $10 a shirt, is that even fair? Most haven't been worn for many years, all from smoke free home.

Interest please send me an email - vbirdsley at GMAIL dot COM

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-t-shirt-collection-2xl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.