R2D2 Topper (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
8 (resized).jpg
1-16-2021 11-08-43 AM (resized).jpg
Stern Title (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
Snack Bar Mod (resized).jpg

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 3 years ago

R2D2 TOPPER FOR STERN STAR WARS PINBALL MACHINE : OVERVIEW AND INSTALL : VIDEO

Recently I installed a R2D2 topper on my Stern Premium pinball machine. Unfortunately the first topper that I received from the distributor had a bent metal base and the motor did not turn R2D2’s head back and forth. I contacted Stern and had the topper shipped back to the factory. After about three weeks, the topper arrived back to my home with a straight metal base and a functioning motor.

The topper is well integrated to the Stern pinball machine with it’s theme. Is the topper worth the price of purchase. Absolutely not. Can I make the money back if I go to sell it down the road? Probably. Stern toppers are going for crazy prices today so in the future when I go to sell the game, I will make a profit on the topper or at least break even. I cannot see the prices going down at least for now.

Blog Post:
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2021/01/22/mods-r2d2-topper-for-stern-star-wars-pinball-machine-overview-and-install-video/

Video Post:

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpgR2D2 Topper (resized).jpgR2D2 Topper (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#152 3 years ago

Recently my friend Ed received his Guns N Roses CE pinball machine. The CE stands for Collectors Edition and let me tell you, this game definitely delivers on all levels.

If you are a Guns N Roses fan, this is the game for you. Not only is the light show, sound, music, playfield – cabinet artwork, video display artwork, and quality of build stellar, so is the game play. When playing this game, you want to dance and sing while flipping the ball. The game has 21 of the best Guns N Roses songs including Paul McCartney and Wings song, Live and Let Die. This game tantalizes the senses between the light shows and sounds on all levels. What a rush when watching and listening to Guns N Roses perform on that huge display monitor while shooting the ball.

The CE comes with Rad Cals for the cabinet art. Rad Cals are a heavier plastic decal which not only looks great, but appears shiny and smooth. Also as add ons to the CE edition: soundbar, topper, cabinet lighting, shooter rod, invisiglass, and lock down bar sculpts are all included in the package. JJP’s new hot rail design is something worth mentioning. These light bars pulse and dance to the songs being played in the game. What a great new feature. Also the sparkle paint on parts of the playfield is a great touch. The playfield is packed with pinball goodness.

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2021/02/06/unboxing-jersey-jack-pinballs-guns-n-roses-collectors-edition-unboxing-review-and-gameplay-video/

YouTube Video :

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg10 (resized).jpg10 (resized).jpg18 (resized).jpg18 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpgTitle (resized).jpgTitle (resized).jpg
#153 3 years ago

Fantastic video!!!! What a gorgeous game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-supernova-pinnovators-headphone-mod-install-5-systems/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.