4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by epthegeek
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eharan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

I too am upset to see Lee taking a step back from producing great content for the hobby. His videos have been such a great resource when having to install or repair things on my games. He also did great product reviews for the mod community. I think his site was the best kept secret in the hobby. His content will be missed.

Not only does he have great content on his site, but he is also a great friend. I hope that stepping away for a bit will allow him time to enjoy playing more pinball. I am sure we will still get together on Friday nights so he can put high scored on my machines!

Wishing him all the best! And anyone that has not checked out his site, should go there and see the videos, especially the install videos for the inner art blades...makes it look so easy and installed them on most of my games!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eharan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-supernova-calling-it-quits?tu=eharan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.