Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinballSTAR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

If you are contemplating a new pinball machine and do not know what distributer to use. I cannot recommend Joe Newhart and PinballStar enough. I ordered an MMR a few weeks ago and was told it would be delivered in September/October. I got the call we all love to hear... your machine is ready. WEEKS after I ordered it HOME RUN.

The machine had damage to it that happened in shipping which was only evident after lifting the backbox. The shipper damaged the backbox.

Joe and Chicago gaming took care of the issue so quickly and to my complete satisfaction. It was an absolute PLEASURE to deal with both of them.. I was thrilled and will NOT order from anyone other than PinballStar again. And a big thumbs up to Chicago Gaming.. my first experience was a GREAT ONE.

#2 1 year ago

Wow, Harry thank you... My pleasure to make it right for you.

The issue wasn't caused by Chicago Gaming nor me, but it's our responsibility to you to ensure you got what you paid for, a new game... The shipper dropped the game at some point. No box damage so you didn't know til you opened it.

I will add about the impressive extra level of attention and care that Chicago Gaming / Doug Skor gave to this matter.... You needed a new backbox to make it right, without my even prodding them they offered, since there were none in stock as yet, to MAKE you one like in a few days so I can get it shipped to you and you can have your MMR perfect as quickly as possible. Totally professional experience from Chicago Gaming... Proud to represent them - incredible product and great people.

I'll deal with the cost of the backbox and shipping it to you and the shipping company hassles to hopefully get reimbursed, that's my responsibility to you. You paid for a new game, and you'll have that without the added headaches of dealing with the shipping claim. When people ask why buy from a distributor, this is why, you have someone doing things for you AFTER the sale, not just before they have your money.

From my perspective as the middle man, it was so refreshing to see a company like Chicago Gaming CARE to make the customer right even though their responsibility technically ended when the game shipped. And for me as a distributor to have someone like YOU who was a gentleman and although I know the new in box experience wasn't perfect for you, not once were you nasty or scream or even complain - you just trusted me to let me do my job for you. So, again, when I get treated like that - there is zero chance you're not going to be taken care of !

Again, thanks for the thumbs up, we don't get rich doing this, but we certainly get rich making new friends with our customers !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Sales@PinballSTAR.com

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Howell, MI
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 87.00
$ 26.50
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 2,000.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fulshear, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cheraw, CO
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
8,000 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Wichita, KS
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 50.00
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside