(Topic ID: 57895)

Pinball Soul Podcast-Pinball Magazine, Pinball HoF, Flipperspiel Wunderland

By The1JoshuaB

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Here's what to expect on the next episode of Pinball Soul (#11):

55 minute interview with Pinball Magazine's Jonathan Joosten

Also, interviews conducted by Gene X Hwang on location in Las Vegas, Nevada:
    Tim Arnold - Pinball Hall of Fame
    Adam Barajas - Flipperspiel Wunderland

There's also the usual promoting of regular people doing exciting things in pinball.

It will be available tonight.

Thank you to K3V for alerting me to the fact that the audio file was not complete. I lost power last night while the file was uploading. So the show will be up tonight!

#2 10 years ago

The download file and Stitcher episode seem to be just about a minute long. Can you check it out and see what's up?

#3 10 years ago

Thanks K3V! I went to bed while the file was uploading. Today I found out we lost power last night during a rain storm. I'll have to wait until tonight before I can re-up.

#4 10 years ago

Looking forward to listening to it!

#5 10 years ago

I grabbed the mp3 from the Web site around an hour ago and am listening to it now. It's 1:56:19 long, so I think I have the whole thing. Maybe just the Stitcher file is the problem.

#6 10 years ago

Everything's good now, even Stitcher:

http://pinballsoul.com/pinball-soul-podcast-11/

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-soul-podcast-pinball-magazine-pinball-hof-flipperspiel-wunderland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.