(Topic ID: 9113)

Pinball skateboards!

By TheDude

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

flip.jpg
    hookups.jpg
    chocolate_pinball_series_decks-540x361.jpg
    pinboard3.jpg
    pinboard2.jpg
    pinboard1.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

I just wanted to share this, The Chocolate Skateboard Company, Inc. has a series of pinball related skateboards. They look awesome, i imagine that they look great on the gameroom walls next to a pinball machine.

pinboard1.jpgpinboard1.jpg pinboard2.jpgpinboard2.jpg pinboard3.jpgpinboard3.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Those are definitely cool...I was big into skateboarding when I was in my teens. I had a Santa Cruz with slime ball wheels and tracker trucks....riding with my boys at shopping centers dropping off loading dock edges....grinding curbs...eating at local pizza places where they hadddddddd....Pinball machines?! Ahhhh....the fun good ol' days. Now local pizza places havvvvvvvvve.......very small fronts or extra chairs

#3 12 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I collect boards and still ride occasionally. It takes longer to recover from falls now that Im 45 but Im always stoked ride vert and drop in our local bowl. Its a mean one. Everyone thinks Im fricking crazy at my age but man you gotta live before you die. Ive also riden with Animal Chin. He's a badass.

#4 12 years ago

Silverballer, do you have a large skateboard collection?

#5 12 years ago

I collect vintage dogtown skateboards from the 70's and I still ride. Yes it hurts a lot more at 46.

#6 12 years ago

SoCal Barney looks cool.

#7 12 years ago

Ahhh, another vice of mine! Had to quit skating a few years ago after eating it hard bombing a hill in San Diego. In my industry, without health insurance, skating had to go. I still have a small cruiser that I will ride along the waterfront sometimes in the summer, but that's as far as it goes now. Kudos to you both silverballer and jimmyd004, for sticking with it!

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from guymontag451:

Had to quit skating a few years ago after eating it hard bombing a hill in San Diego.

That sucks, my brother had to do the same after eating the pavement on Mt. Soledad in San Diego.

#9 12 years ago

Here's the line-up I saw,I like the car one the most,would definitely look cool hanging in the gameroom,I have no business riding anymore. )

chocolate_pinball_series_decks-540x361.jpgchocolate_pinball_series_decks-540x361.jpg

#10 12 years ago

I do have some decks on the gameroom wall. I would not mind adding these pinball skates at all.

hookups.jpghookups.jpg flip.jpgflip.jpg

#11 12 years ago

Well played-Dude,Good looking artwork,I suppose skateboard artists are not unlike pinball machine artists,probably interchangeable as well.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from TJ141:

Silverballer, do you have a large skateboard collection?

Ive been riding since the late 70's and have around 30 boards or so. Most of them stashed back but keep 7 or 8 around the house or in the car. There have some cool designs lately but I ride old school stuff. G&S FibreFlex, Trackers, Kryptos.

#13 12 years ago

Its wood, its got paint on it, its fun to play..

I used to skate hard with my Sector Nine Original Pintail, until I wiped out hard a few years ago.

I'm also 46, I had the Sims and FiberFlex back in the day..

I love playing electric guitar too, so I made the decision to stop skating cold turkey in order that I don't risk hurting my ability to play guitar in the manner that I choose, as in very very fast...

Call it wussing out on skating, but its about priorities and I need my wrists and fingers to really work as well as possible, anything that risks harming them I just could not do any more.
    Need flipper fingers and wrists, too!

#14 12 years ago

skateboarded when I was a kid.. I might want one just to hang on the wall.

This one is on sale for $29:
    http://www.zumiez.com/catalog/product/view/id/197948?gdftrk=gdfV21421_a_7c1017_a_7c6925_a_7c

1 year later
    TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-skateboards and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.