(Topic ID: 246760)

Pinball Side Mirrors, Site Gone? Down?

By robx46

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Ordered from pinballsidemirrors.com a few weeks back, as I have many times. But still no shipping update (I normally get them quick) & their email no longer exists (failure notice) & the website is down. What is happening?

#2 4 years ago

They are owned by cointaker. Sometimes cointaker can be a bit slow to respond / unresponsive, other times they are great. They will eventually ship them to you though.

Try emailing Melissa and / or calling on Monday and most likely she will get them out right away.

[email protected]

(570) 847-9595

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from pickleric:

Sometimes cointaker can be a bit slow to respond / unresponsive, other times they are great.

I’m pretty sure most of the times they are slow line up with major pinball shows that they go to, or holiday weeks. For example, Pintastic (Cointaker had a huge presence) directly followed by the Fourth of July.

#4 4 years ago

It can be pretty frustrating how slow they are to respond. Seems they are especially slow when it comes to mirrors in my experience. They used to be much more responsive, a few years ago. But they always delivered to me. Still, I am hesitant to purchase anything from them these days because of the frustration.

#5 4 years ago

Funny I went to order mirrors last night and noticed the same. Sent Melissa an email. Well let you know. I'm sure it's just them being busy

#6 4 years ago

There are other sites to order these from. A few weeks back is to long to wait for a set of mirror blades sorry.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

There are other sites to order these from. A few weeks back is to long to wait for a set of mirror blades sorry.

What sites would you suggest?

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from VideoGameRescue:

I second this. I would like to know where else to get them.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from VideoGameRescue:

Pinballdecals has some on their website.

http://pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

#10 4 years ago

Cointaker has the PinballSideMirrors on their primary site as well - https://cointaker.com/t/side-mirrow

I received a couple sets in about 4 days within ordering with one of those days being a holiday and non-expedited shipping. Same ol' PinballSideMirrors quality I had on others..

They could probably do a better job with the old site, put in a redirect or a "we've moved" page in, they must be hoppin' over there or I wonder if there's some sort of technical drama in getting a clean hand-off of the site? total speculation.

Side note, there must be something weird going on with side mirrors on the supply side. Pingraffix has been out of stock on their mirror'd art blades for about 2 months, now. I wanted to put a set of the Pingraffix blades on a game for SFGE but no dice.

#11 4 years ago

Seems like the is a market opportunity for a fast side mirror seller here!

#14 4 years ago

Also no response from melissa @ cointaker, an email I sent 3 days ago.

#15 4 years ago

I had a similar experience with Cointaker. Many people rave about them, but I found their communication to be on the poor side.

1 week later
    #16 4 years ago

Hey all..we just got a batch of mirrors in. PM if you are interested in any of our Hybrid designs.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-side-mirrors-site-gone-down?hl=djshakes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.