7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by joeraptor2003
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 months ago

Ordered from pinballsidemirrors.com a few weeks back, as I have many times. But still no shipping update (I normally get them quick) & their email no longer exists (failure notice) & the website is down. What is happening?

#2 7 months ago

They are owned by cointaker. Sometimes cointaker can be a bit slow to respond / unresponsive, other times they are great. They will eventually ship them to you though.

Try emailing Melissa and / or calling on Monday and most likely she will get them out right away.

melissa@cointaker.com

(570) 847-9595

#3 7 months ago
    Quoted from pickleric:

Sometimes cointaker can be a bit slow to respond / unresponsive, other times they are great.

I’m pretty sure most of the times they are slow line up with major pinball shows that they go to, or holiday weeks. For example, Pintastic (Cointaker had a huge presence) directly followed by the Fourth of July.

#4 7 months ago

It can be pretty frustrating how slow they are to respond. Seems they are especially slow when it comes to mirrors in my experience. They used to be much more responsive, a few years ago. But they always delivered to me. Still, I am hesitant to purchase anything from them these days because of the frustration.

#5 7 months ago

Funny I went to order mirrors last night and noticed the same. Sent Melissa an email. Well let you know. I'm sure it's just them being busy

#6 7 months ago

There are other sites to order these from. A few weeks back is to long to wait for a set of mirror blades sorry.

#7 7 months ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

There are other sites to order these from. A few weeks back is to long to wait for a set of mirror blades sorry.

What sites would you suggest?

#8 7 months ago
    Quoted from VideoGameRescue:

I second this. I would like to know where else to get them.

#9 7 months ago
    Quoted from VideoGameRescue:

Pinballdecals has some on their website.

http://pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

#10 7 months ago

Cointaker has the PinballSideMirrors on their primary site as well - https://cointaker.com/t/side-mirrow

I received a couple sets in about 4 days within ordering with one of those days being a holiday and non-expedited shipping. Same ol' PinballSideMirrors quality I had on others..

They could probably do a better job with the old site, put in a redirect or a "we've moved" page in, they must be hoppin' over there or I wonder if there's some sort of technical drama in getting a clean hand-off of the site? total speculation.

Side note, there must be something weird going on with side mirrors on the supply side. Pingraffix has been out of stock on their mirror'd art blades for about 2 months, now. I wanted to put a set of the Pingraffix blades on a game for SFGE but no dice.

#11 7 months ago

Seems like the is a market opportunity for a fast side mirror seller here!

#14 7 months ago

Also no response from melissa @ cointaker, an email I sent 3 days ago.

#15 7 months ago

I had a similar experience with Cointaker. Many people rave about them, but I found their communication to be on the poor side.

1 week later
    #16 7 months ago

Hey all..we just got a batch of mirrors in. PM if you are interested in any of our Hybrid designs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 20.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 395.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 26.95
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 109.99
    $ 12.50
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 21.00
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 235.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinfarmer Mods
    $ 23.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside