(Topic ID: 109064)

Pinball Side Mirrors - Black Friday

By wdpvideo

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BF2014.jpg
    20141112_201138.jpg
    thumbs_hulk_gallery_image.jpg
    FreeMoney.jpg
    Sorry.jpg
    BF-AD.jpg
    There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 9 years ago

Attention vendors; there is a market for WOZ green mirror blades!

#53 9 years ago

Interested too!

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from txstargazer3:

Has anyone tried these on WOZ yet? I'd appreciate any feedback or a photo. Thanks.

One of the nicest mods on the WoZ are the blades.
    I have installed 2 sets of them on the WoZ and it really makes it stand out.

#55 9 years ago

yup. side mirrors look awesome !!

#56 9 years ago

Jared...you thinking Funhouse?

#58 9 years ago

Hello,

We hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving. This code will be working Friday until Saturday morning.
    To answer the questions that I have seen, Mirrors are Mirrors and Mirror Blades are powder coated mirrors. They are not really mirrors. We can do any color but there is a 2 to 3 week delay as theses are done as the orders are placed. We will not be online until Monday as we will be closed and with family. Refunds will be issued Sunday and Mondays on multiple orders. Sorry, we could not get two codes to work at the same time. Looking forward in see you guys at the TPF. Type is just like you see it. Update flash or try another bowser sometimes helps.

BF2014.jpgBF2014.jpg

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

what side mirrors would fit a Batman Forever? stern?

Anybody?

#60 9 years ago

No idea about a Sega game. They don't have them on their site. Email them.

#61 9 years ago

Awesome

#62 9 years ago

No special on color mirrors this year? I was hoping to get a couple again this sale... Mind you, I'll get several regular mirrors and some blades too!

-David Doney

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Butch2099 said:
    what side mirrors would fit a Batman Forever? stern?

Anybody?

Buy the DE and cut it with a good disc.? Maybe?

#64 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

No idea about a Sega game. They don't have them on their site. Email them.

Earlier post said they were out until Monday. Sale will be over by then..

#65 9 years ago

Will there be a sale on the glare guard?

#66 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Will there be a sale on the glare guard?

Sorry no not this year.

#67 9 years ago

Do you sell gold blades? I tried to add them to my cart, but it doesn't specify the manufacturer or color that I selected.

#68 9 years ago

Sorry we are sold out of Gold. If you put a color in your cart and it clears out. It is due to low or no inventory. We will be out most of the time until Monday but will try to check in from time to time to answer questions if I can please be patient.

#69 9 years ago

Ordered 3 sets of mirrors and already got my refund for shipping. Thanks for the prompt response!

#70 9 years ago

Is there a sale on any of the blades or just the regular mirrors? Thanks

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Is there a sale on any of the blades or just the regular mirrors? Thanks

^^^^ that.

#72 9 years ago

I go to checkout and enter BLACKFRIDAY2014 for my set of mirrors, no discount. Am I not being smart about this?

#73 9 years ago

Nevermind, it worked. The site was just still showing $84

#74 9 years ago

stern mirrors fit my sega id4 perfectly.

#75 9 years ago

Just bought mirrors for Frankenstein. Thanks!

#76 9 years ago

Got mine for my WCS94.

#77 9 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Mirrors are Mirrors and Mirror Blades are powder coated mirrors. They are not really mirrors.

Please update your product page with the definitions....also it would help if you list the thickness. Thanks

Edit: ordered 3 sets....thank you.

#78 9 years ago

If only I had 3 machines to put them on

#79 9 years ago

Anyone ever put colored mirrors or colored blades on a FT? Or a GnR?

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

If only I had 3 machines to put them on

How many do you have? You have none listed.

#81 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

How many do you have? You have none listed.

Only 2. I'm only 22 and can only spend so much and take up so much space before my parents/gf have a aneurism.

#82 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

Only 2. I'm only 22 and can only spend so much and take up so much space before my parents/gf have a aneurism.

That's why I stay in the Boston MA area...good medical care around here!

#83 9 years ago

Sorry, yes your price will not show up until check out with code. Most shipping refunds have been issued. Still working on them as everything is manually done. Sorry working as fast as I can being out of the office.

#84 9 years ago

Wow...got my shipping refund already..thanks!

#85 9 years ago

Just ordered 5 reg. mirrors. Thanks for a great deal PSM.

#86 9 years ago

Just ordered a set. Thanks PSM!

#87 9 years ago

Thanks everyone we hope you have had a great Friday! Only 2 hrs left. Last call as we always have someone who says oh I missed the sale and post so hopefully you see this. We do not honor sales after the sale is pulled. We have upset people in the past but that's why we call it a Black Friday Sale.

#88 9 years ago

I sent an email via the contact section on your site about emerald green mirror blades but haven't heard back. Still trying to get in on the sale if possible. PM me!

#89 9 years ago

do you have to buy 3 to get them for $70 or is it free shipping on orders of 3 or more.

#91 9 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

do you have to buy 3 to get them for $70 or is it free shipping on orders of 3 or more.

No...u can get just one for 70 but will have to pay for shipping. Only free ship if you buy 3

#92 9 years ago
    Quoted from vader1979:

No...u can get just one for 70 but will have to pay for shipping. Only free ship if you buy 3

The code did not work at all when I only had 1 in my cart

#93 9 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Sorry, yes your price will not show up until check out with code. Most shipping refunds have been issued. Still working on them as everything is manually done. Sorry working as fast as I can being out of the office.

Oh, damn. I guess I missed the deal then?

#94 9 years ago

Do they come with screws or do I have to buy separately? If so what size? Ordered 5 sets..

#96 9 years ago

I tried to order three times. Would not let me go to the payment page. Sent a couple of emails still waiting to hear back.

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-Geo:

I tried to order three times. Would not let me go to the payment page. Sent a couple of emails still waiting to hear back.

PM Me.

#98 9 years ago

I had a problem with the order, but a quick PM and email with Marty and the problem was soon solved. Great customer service!

1 week later
    #99 9 years ago

Check your blades gang! A few of mine came in scratched. PM sent. I'm sure it will be taken care of but I almost let them sit in the box until January when I thought I would have time. Luckily I had time earlier today to open 1 box. Then I had to open them all to check.

#100 9 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Check your blades gang! A few of mine came in scratched. PM sent. I'm sure it will be taken care of but I almost let them sit in the box until January when I thought I would have time. Luckily I had time earlier today to open 1 box. Then I had to open them all to check.

Thanks for posting this.
    Mine are still in the box and when I get home tomorrow I will check them for scratches.

There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-side-mirrors-2/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.