(Topic ID: 301035)

Pinball showroom open in Massachusetts

By PixelsandPinball

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

896EB622-2E73-430A-8561-7EC3A252A4FA (resized).jpeg
    godzilla pixels 2.jpg
    godzilla pixels.jpg
    banner (resized).jpg
    20211002_130642 (resized).jpg
    jp-in-store (resized).jpg
    store-with-games.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VALIS666.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 2 years ago

Cool, right down the road from me. Definitely want to check out Mandalorian. Would love to get a Godzilla premium from you when they're in stock, but I usually don't buy from MA distros because of the sales tax. But there are ways around that. Good luck with your business! There's a bowling alley in Acton with 8 pins, maybe leave some business cards over there.

4 weeks later
    #20 2 years ago

Stopped over to the store tonight to meet Tim and chatted for an hour or two, really nice guy and is running his business quite ethically. With all sorts nickel and diming out there, it's really nice to see this in pinball. I'm sure his place is going to take off once Stern starts fulfilling some backorders. Or buy his NIB Zep Pro now at pre-price bump price if you're local!

1 week later
    #23 2 years ago

Oops, forgot to take a photo when picking up this afternoon, so at least there's this...

godzilla pixels.jpggodzilla pixels.jpg

Cool shirt, too. The backside is like a rock tour t-shirt.

godzilla pixels 2.jpggodzilla pixels 2.jpg

Been great dealing with Tim, very nice to have a distributor down the road. Recommended!

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ajoelson579:

Woo hoo! My LE is coming tomorrow!
    What number did you get?

676. I believe one of the others is in the 500s and the other in the 800s or 900s. Hell of a pin, enjoy!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VALIS666.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-showroom-open-in-massachusetts?tu=VALIS666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.