By TheDude75

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hi Pinsiders!

Since you all love pinball, I want to share the showreel of my pinball-animations since I started with Jersey Jack Pinball 7 years ago: https://vimeo.com/jpdesign/pinballreel.

Thanks again to Greg Freres and Jack Guarnieri, 'bringing me back' to the pinball world. It brought me a lot of creative and challenging projects and looking forward for the ones still to come.
And thanks to all who voted for TWIPY's 'Best Animations and Display' on Dialed In! The first award I won in my life

Cheers,

JP

#2 6 years ago

Awesome!

#3 6 years ago

Awsome showreel!

The animation for the JJP games are class. And the new animations for POTC looks sick!

#4 6 years ago

Sweet love the animations!!!!!

#5 6 years ago

That is very slick. Thank you for sharing I watched the whole thing.

#6 6 years ago

All very well done, JP. Thank _you_!

#7 6 years ago

Best in the business and no one close to second or third. Terrific job JP

#8 6 years ago

You know I look at these gorgeous graphics and animations and compare them to the new Stern LCD games, and there is absolutely no comparison. Stern’s videos look good, but it honestly looks a lot more like they are rendered with Windows Movie Maker with text and basic animations superimposed over existing material where the existing material itself is front and center. YOUR work however, is entirely on a whole different level. There is a high level of depth and an extreme amount of polish that makes your videos pleasing to watch over and over again.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from TheDude75:

Hi Pinsiders!
Since you all love pinball, I want to share the showreel of my pinball-animations since I started with Jersey Jack Pinball 7 years ago: https://vimeo.com/jpdesign/pinballreel.
Thanks again to Greg Freres and Jack Guarnieri, 'bringing me back' to the pinball world. It brought me a lot of creative and challenging projects and looking forward for the ones still to come.
And thanks to all who voted for TWIPY's 'Best Animations and Display' on Dialed In! The first award I won in my life
Cheers,
JP

Thanks for sharing JP! I said it in the stream and I’ll say it again, the display on JJPOTC is over the top outstanding and impressive. Very well done. I just hope JJP is mail address forwarding all the TWIPY awards you’ll be getting for your work

#10 6 years ago

Amazing work. Really love these animations.

#12 6 years ago

That video was epic - Keep raising the bar!

#14 6 years ago

Enjoyed your existing work greatly, looking forward to your future stuff.

The Emerald City MultiBall start is my favourite display sequence in pinball.

Hope if TBL finally does work out that a high res. mode is implemented (rather than just emulated dots). Your work and the movie content both deserve it.

#15 6 years ago

Your work is great and has always been appreciated. Nobody else touches the design and level of a/v integration.... not even a quarter of the way there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 24.50
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-showreel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.