(Topic ID: 188920)

Pinball show in Northern N.J.

By cjpins

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speederice.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from Phillips88:

Anyone look into what an Atlantic City Show would take? Just thinking of large convention spaces that would accommodate Free Play, Vendor, Indoor Flea Market space, and have enough "Attraction" to bring in what beelzeboob has mentioned: Not just the locals.

There is a 15-week "Atlantic City Fan Xpo" convention going on this summer that is still looking for programming to fill some of the weeks. It looks like more of a "nerd/geek" con with eSports, board games, comics, etc. They already booked the Showboat hotel for space, and could be open to doing a pinball show one of the weekends if someone reached out to them (I would but I only have one machine). Not sure what the attendance will be because this is their first year doing it and everything is coming together late, but it might be a way to have an AC show without doing much legwork (i.e. arranging the space, marketing, etc.). The website is https://acfxpo.com/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speederice.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-show-in-northern-nj?tu=speederice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.