Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cottonm4
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

grandma-putbull (resized).jpg
    IMG_2197 (resized).JPG
    500_F_99127707_uboPj1pberi3a1imA48oQ4MQudNwzURk (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Shock collars are the greatest invention ever, and have saved millions of dog's lives.
    Example:
    My cousin's friend gave him his Rockwilder because he got sent for another tour of Afghanistan.
    My cousin was not really looking for a big dog, but took it because his friend was out of options as far as caring for it. My cousin said it was his way of saying "Thank you for your service"
    It turns out that the dog barked the ENTIRE day while no one was home. It never stopped, it just barked once per second, all day, until he came home.
    Both of his neighbors called the cops and played a recording of the dog barking all day.
    My cousin got a ticket and had to appear in court.
    The judge said that he had 30 days to stop it from barking, or dispose of the dog.
    My cousin tried all the Rock rescue groups in the area, CL, no one wanted it. The Humane Society said they don't adopt out Pits, Rots or Dobs - so that was a sure death sentence.
    One out of state rescue group told him to just buy a "No Bark Collar". The dog gets 2 barks to alarm the household, then the 3rd bark zaps him.
    The collar saved the Rots life. He barks 2 times when the mail comes, or if Amazon delivers a box; but then he stops and watches out the window silently till the "threat" is gone.

Does it work on mothers-in-law too?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-shocked-my-dogi-think?tu=gliebig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.